Fopperholic #61 Her 40 year old face is full of fillers, stay within her content pillars!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So for some reason Chris has blocked me 🤷🏻‍♀️ it's an Instagram account I use to see what Fopps is up to (it's probably like my 10th account as she keeps blocking me when I say something she doesn't like 🤭) but I've been good with this one as can't be arsed to make another fake account so can't understand why mankles has blocked me 😐
Not sure what happened but I'm no longer blocked 👌🏻 bit weird 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“The boys get so much attention in their River Island” coats... probably because people are looking thinking “why the f**k has she put those 2 year olds in THAT”. I know it’s been said before but for a 2 year old they look like they are in straight jackets!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
"Chris.....Chriiiiiiiis take lots of pictures of us posting the letters (thought gritted teeth.......take that tattle bastards) because I need to up my engagement on my posts and santa letters plus toddlers will be sooooo uh-mazing, make sure you get the kids coats and hats looking gOOOrjus because im OBsessed with them and I earn 17p per swipe up from them, be quick as im dying for a diet cherry pepsi instead of pretending to be interested in posting some bloody letters and make sure you get my best side, I'll filter them all anyway but don't get my pillow face or crepey eyes on a shot or i'll make you eat that mince and beans tit i've got in the slow cooker for tea"

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Good god the state of those postbox picture!!!!

Also the boys get so much attention in their coats......yes probably cos they look absolutely awful. I mean what even is that dress sense for 2 yr olds it’s horrific

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“The boys get so much attention in their River Island” coats... probably because people are looking thinking “why the f**k has she put those 2 year olds in THAT”. I know it’s been said before but for a 2 year old they look like they are in straight jackets!!
Read that as “the boys get absolutely no attention in their coats, I am just saying that as I’m looking freebies from River Island”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just me or anyone else think the boys coats are horrible look like dirty old man coats 🧥

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m not saying this to be mean but seriously has she never addressed Grayson having a squint? Surely the longer it goes untreated the harder it’ll be to correct?

I know it seems harsh to post a pic of it here but I mean they’re all over her social media anyway. View attachment 338349
My daughter had squint surgery last Monday and that’s not a bad squint at all on Graysons eye. My daughters been wearing glasses since the age of two she’s now 7 the glasses were never going to correct it , they won’t do surgery un less needed and won’t tend to until after 6 years old

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My daughter had squint surgery last Monday and that’s not a bad squint at all on Graysons eye. My daughters been wearing glasses since the age of two she’s now 7 the glasses were never going to correct it , they won’t do surgery un less needed and won’t tend to until after 6 years old
They do use patches on younger children though

Reactions: 1
They do use patches on younger children though
only on a lazy eye not a squint it’s completely different, lazy will correct it’s self most of the time, my daughters eyes were different as they counter acted each other and her brain Learned how to see like it , , but me and my other half picked up on this when she’s was a year old and she’s been under the hospital ever since

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.