Fopperholic #61 Her 40 year old face is full of fillers, stay within her content pillars!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s unbelievable the amount of time she spends out whether it be at the gym, shopping, kids classes, the hairdressers. She’s meant to be Tier 3 right. I’m in Tier 2 and only leaving the house to go to work or shopping once a week and my kids go to school and straight home. It honestly upsets me so much because if you look at her posts/ stories her life doesn’t seem to have been impacted in the slightest by Covid. She’s such a selfish and arrogant woman😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
The face mask on the floor. She is so disgusting. I actually can’t deal with the disgusting things she does all the time

Reactions: 16
She 'goes' to the gym..... but you never see pics of her actually working out ?!! I'm surprised the gym creche is open..... I'd like to think that Chris has the boys while she goes and then vice-versa..... ? They really do have an easy life the pair of them..... her last post has 6 comments .... 3 from her and one from the place they went..... so 2 comments since last night.... read the room Nicola... people are sick of your braggy tit and taking your kids here there and everywhere during a Tier 3 lockdown and global pandemic.... I really hope she gets picked up on this either with the app (which I strongly suspect she won't use!) or by checking in to places...... just around the 15th December would be nice - 2 weeks self-isolation over Christmas...... perfect for her - though she would still ignore it.... I cannot stand her I really can't.... I'm going to Tesco tomorrow to do a food shop for Foodbank..... and I've just had a sort out for a friend who deals with families on low income, zero income.... refugees, etc with loads of clothes/bedding/towels etc.... I won't brag about it on my FB it's something we feel compelled to do...... we are fortunate we've worked, we have not gone short this year - only on time spent with loved ones and holidays but they can be taken another time...... we have our health and financial security but I certainly wouldn't be banding it about on my SM as I know others are struggling massively...... she's just a nasty, braggy, show off.....

call me sad but I flicked through her pics and I counted at least 8-10 pairs of 'designer' trainers... who needs that many trainers?

Reactions: 27
When my nieces and nephews were small soft play wasn't frequent. It was once in a while or if they had been invited on a playdate with their other mum friends. Fopps treats it as a second home!
I honestly don't remember my lots being taken to half as many play places as fopps takes her boys. Its all a bit much.
I am pretty sure she has a slight resentment as they are not the one little girl she was hoping for to dress in pink and pretty ribbons.

That would be an interesting school run 🤪
My nephews go maybe 3x a year, and my baby son is 7 months so thankfully we've never stepped foot in a germ factory with its soundtrack of crying and high pitched screams 🤣 So weird that they go twice a week minimum, she really doesn't like to have them messing up 'her' home does she!

Reactions: 12
My nephews go maybe 3x a year, and my baby son is 7 months so thankfully we've never stepped foot in a germ factory with its soundtrack of crying and high pitched screams 🤣 So weird that they go twice a week minimum, she really doesn't like to have them messing up 'her' home does she!
They couldn’t mess up her home any more than she does - it’s a mess and she’s lazy. She just doesn’t like their stuff taking over the space she wants for her stuff

Reactions: 10
I so want to see her form for deadlifts! Also how tiny are those plates!! That is going to ruin her form as the bar will be too low! She obviously has put low weights on but lots of them to make out she is lifting more than she actually is. Probably only 1.25 kg plates 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
She isn't showing her lifting weights because that story was just to show off another new pair of trainers!! Wait for it.... "Soooo many sheep have been asking about my trainers so here is the link guys" swipe up 👆 🐑🐑

Reactions: 11
The amount of things they go to us ridiculous. For us soft play on the weekend is a treat. Like a treat when it's payday then it's walks, baking, craft, feeding the ducks etc

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She's really pissing me off, Tier 3 and she's bending every blood rule to the limit , are none of them worried about contracting the virus????? Their area is Tier 3 for a reason, because Covid is rife!!! Most people go to work, get food shopping weekly, have a short walk daily and then stay bloody in 😬

Reactions: 18
She just can’t cope with those boys at home they are off out again to little kickers. Stay at home it’s winter & Xmas plus a pandemic. I was going to take my toddler & baby to a park for fresh air this morning as we haven’t been out in a few days but it’s Icey everywhere so it’s another day at home. My toddler is currently in the kitchen with glue, old cereal box, toilet roll tubes & coloured paper & is super happy & clapping at himself, while my 6 month old is rolling around the floor grabbing anything it sight & is also super happy. Those kids are performing monkeys now they way they stand & do as she asks, mine would be like not a chance mum. You know those boys are constantly told not to touch things as there is no way my playroom is that tidy unless they are sleeping
Yes as someone else said upthread .... I am really restricting any unnecessary contact so that xmas isn’t a disaster. Also after xmas I’ll do the same for a few weeks to ensure that neither me nor my daughters who are coming to us for xmas develop an symptoms etc as I don’t want to spread it.

Reactions: 7
The face mask on the floor. She is so disgusting. I actually can’t deal with the disgusting things she does all the time
Remember the time she went for a smear straight after a gym sess 🤮🤮🤮 and last week didn’t she get her nails done again after a gym session?

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.