Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweetbutpsycho

VIP Member
Sorry to go off topic but... I told you all a whole ago how me, my husband and 3 boys were struggling as hubby was furloughed. Well he starts a new job on Monday, full time at Waitrose as a delivery driver 🥳 Tonight we have celebrated by letting the boys stay up a little later than normal (in bed now though) we've ordered KFC and we have lots of alcohol to consume 🍗🥂 we will sit on the sofa together and watch I'm a Celebrity amongst other TV gold lol and stuff our faces 🤤

• Heart
Reactions: 87

LadyJ

New thread title suggestion: Orange face, you're a big disgrace dragging your kids all over the place!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Sweetbutpsycho

VIP Member
This is from James the bloke that commented on Chris' Instagram post:

He left because he was asked to instead of being sacked. Two things happened in quick succession. He got caught coming out of the pool plant room with a female member of the leisure club and they were both not meant to be in there, another member of the leisure club team dobbed them in because he heard them shagging when he went down to do a pool test.

Then he was caught cooking his books with his lessons. He was taking cash in hand off some of his clients instead of running it through the system, because the belfry took 30% of his lessons as they also paid him a wage for working there. He left with his Tale between his legs and went over to the forest of Arden

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

SavvyBee

VIP Member
Mazza’s posts read like a 10 year old doing reading comprehension, letting Fopps know she’s acknowledged every point and then does a round up analysis!
Fopps: We went for a walk, it was cold, I ate a grenade bar, love my boys.
Mazza: What wonderful photos Nicola, I am so glad you enjoyed your walk ✅ and I love your nice warm coat for the cold weather ✅ the boy’s are soooo lucky to have you as their Mum you can tell how much you love them ✅let me know where you buy your grenade bars ✅ from they look so yummy I’ll have to try them. PS Isn’t chris wonderful X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Dannie

Chatty Member
That’s why she’s with Chris. Chris was worried about the size of his 🍆and pleasing her and she said it’s ok Chris I normally size down 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

lexiloo

VIP Member
if I was as slim as fopps id be making my porridge with baileys never mind water 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Frogfrogfrog

VIP Member
A distractor fan is very noisy and you put it on to distract people when they notice your oven is in the dining room!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
I'm consistent.

Consistently get up and go to work.
Consistently pay for my own stuff.
Consistently show kindness to others.

Think I'm covered there, thankfully.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Jemi85

VIP Member
This is so random but I just have to fan girl over Chelsea Pateman here. She is the most perfect mum a child could ever have. Everytime I watch her stories my heart swells.

Then you have all the cocks like fucking prikki and co who don't fucking deserve their kids.

We need more Chelseas on sm.
Totally agree with you. She is living most people’s worst nightmares right now; a seriously poorly husband undergoing treatment for a rare and aggressive cancer, as well as also losing a close friend in the last couple of weeks to cancer. Yet every day, she gets up and faces the world, when most people wouldn’t want to, and puts those boys at the very centre of her world always.

She really is amazing and I am in awe of her daily. She is total mum goals. I got up today in a bit of a grump because I’m knackered from having 2 young kids, my husband works long shifts and I’m a student nurse and after watching her stories, I gave my head a serious wobble. From now on, I will be more Chelsea 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 38
This is so random but I just have to fan girl over Chelsea Pateman here. She is the most perfect mum a child could ever have. Everytime I watch her stories my heart swells.

Then you have all the cocks like fucking prikki and co who don't fucking deserve their kids.

We need more Chelseas on sm.

• Heart

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Imagine taking a selfie in a mirror, terribly cutting round it in paint (missing chunk of foot and heel), mirroring the image and putting it on a bubble gum pink background then adding it to a reel of photos for your 40th birthday Instagram post 😭😭😭😭 deceased with cringe.
BF6F33F5-2296-42BA-9804-E52F10D40EBB.jpeg

• Haha

Notforthegram

Chatty Member
Hey guys, I come up with a little game we can all play, its called:
Spot the smile! Aka botox induced frozen facial muscles.
I'm going to post some pictures of her with her mouth covered, and you are going to have to guess which ones she is smiling on, and which ones are serious (although sometimes it's hard to tell because of her lip fillers that look like bananas stuffed under the skin). I will post the originals later. Happy foppin!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
This is from James the bloke that commented on Chris' Instagram post:

He left because he was asked to instead of being sacked. Two things happened in quick succession. He got caught coming out of the pool plant room with a female member of the leisure club and they were both not meant to be in there, another member of the leisure club team dobbed them in because he heard them shagging when he went down to do a pool test.

Then he was caught cooking his books with his lessons. He was taking cash in hand off some of his clients instead of running it through the system, because the belfry took 30% of his lessons as they also paid him a wage for working there. He left with his Tale between his legs and went over to the forest of Arden
*thud* I literally just fell off my perch!!!!

I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! I've said all along I get cheat vibes from him and he's as much of a cunt as she is... well we know where she gets her insecurities from and her desperation eh!

Reactions: 34

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
How did deux knees make it so special I want to know.. By managing not to shag the hired help or something? Well done mankle king give yourself a pat on the back 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 34

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Don't be fooled, she was a bitch long before she met him, she loved lording it over people. Helping people at fat club was just a cover for her to be able to get away with telling people what to do. She looks down her nose at people, where they live, what they have. It sounds like she's met her match ... he has just brought out the worst in her. They are both scheming and greedy by the sounds of things. Well suited! While I do think it's shitty if he's a cheat, I can't feel any sympathy for her whatsoever.

The only people I feel sorry for are those boys as they didn't ask to be born into the shit show and to be brought up as accessories and content for her Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 33