Fopperholic #61 Her 40 year old face is full of fillers, stay within her content pillars!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me...but she sounded like she had a massive lisp going on during those wreath stories. Not so much the coat ones but defo on the wreath ones ?

Reactions: 6
She had the same coat last year in black didn’t she, and why buy the paw patrol when they don’t even watch it, and they will never appreciate it, it’s more for 4/5 year old

Reactions: 19
Watching her stories I thought Mazza got that for you last year when you needed a casual coat for out with the boys. Good luck bending down and carrying the boys in it looks too small.

And why oh why would you have wellies on indoors it's just weird! Mine come off outside and live in the porch I'd never dream of walking through my house in any shoes let alone wellies

Reactions: 25
I've had loads to catch up on due to a crazy full on week at work (that's a proper job Nikki) but it feels a bit tuning into a QVC channel today. It reeks of desperation and isn't in the least bit helpful.

You lot have been on fire as usual especially on the birthday posts. It all seems a bit anti climatic if I'm honest I expected loads more from her... But there is still time. 😂

Reactions: 21
I can’t stand brummymummyof2, but saw this and thought of fopp’s. It’s probably the most sensible thing that this stupid woman has ever posted!!
I can't stand Brummymummy either but what she is saying is true!! Fopps is all about angles and smoke and mirrors

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Okay I definitely noticed a bit of a lisp in those stories. Like as if her tongue is too big for her mouth....anyone else?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
On her what I bought on black Friday stories, her tongue looks too big for her mouth, definitely got a lisp going on, or she has had an allergic reaction to the amount of bloody yoghurt she consumes 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Still waiting for the ‘absolutely stunning and perfect’ birthday gift from rodent boy.... can’t have been very good or we would have seen it with an opportunity swipe up to pay for it!

Reactions: 21
Well it hasn't taken her long to get her begging bowl (aka swipe ups) back out !! The coat for her 40th present is a bit dull.... at least of had a designer one - and the fact it's the same as last year just a different colour is a bit boring too !

If that's the stuff she uses in her hair then I'll be avoiding it as her hair looks rank .... limp and greasy half the time especially of late !

More skin care products ? Really ? I'm surprised she hasn't got bad skin keep swapping and changing !

The things for the boys - she's not buying them her mother is ?!! So wonder what they are buying them ?! To be fair the transporter looks good .... my boys had something similar by little tikes which you can still get......

The wreath is lovely but it was a GIFT why is she saying it's a PR Sample ? If someone has purposely given you that on your birthday it's a gift you daft salty witch !

I think the main reason not much has been said about her birthday is because not much happened..... much to her annoyance 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What is that new tablet drawing thing the boys are using?
Is not a kindle. It must be new too.

• Wow
Is it just me...but she sounded like she had a massive lisp going on during those wreath stories. Not so much the coat ones but defo on the wreath ones ?
Mshw Probably has her invisi retainers in. Mine make me lisp as well. But I don’t make videos flogging gifts as pr samples lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Facebook Marketplace is flooded with paw patrol toys. She could get a whole bundle for £40 including the the patrollier.. but then second hand isn't her bag!

Mshw Probably has her invisi retainers in. Mine make me lisp as well. But I don’t make videos flogging gifts as pr samples lol
I thought that but then didn’t she say she was done with them?

makes me think she’s got more work to her cheeks or lips or something

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.