Fopperholic #60 Fake content to make her relatable. Will Chris get an Oscar? Debatable!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Twinset twit post anything for her birthday? I didn't see any mention from him. So much for her special friend/collaboration.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did Twinset twit post anything for her birthday? I didn't see any mention from him. So much for her special friend/collaboration.
I didn't see any likes or messages posted from her so-called SW pals either. Weird considering they like "business" posts and used to meet up...Despite what she tries to portray I don't think anyone likes her!

Reactions: 14
I’m 40 next year and I’d love to go to Ibiza partying. Ibiza caters for all age ranges. Radio 2 do a session there, perfect for the not so 20 year olds 😁

The more I think about it the more I think he's taking the piss out of her 🤣

She says she's got no intentions of looking or acting 40 but then says she's too old for Ibiza 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m 40 next year and I’d love to go to Ibiza partying. Ibiza caters for all age ranges. Radio 2 do a session there, perfect for the not so 20 year olds 😁
I'm also 40 next year - let's go! 🤣🤣🥳👯‍♀️

Fopperbollox you can't come sorry you're not cool enough and you're too old 🤪

• Haha
Ibiza is amazing for all ages! We went for my daughters first birthday age range was 1yr old to 85yrs old. All loved it.

Reactions: 8
Wealthy people don't buy that sh#t. It's been said many times but it's so true "wealth whispers and money talks"
I have a very rich Uncle. He drives a 10 year old Volvo. Dresses very understated. You would not know his wealth.
Nikki buys into the hype. Gotta be and have the best. All for show...
They're not rich. Trust me they're not. I bet she hates that there are so many on IG way richer, prettier, thinner etc... This is her downfall. She'll NEVER be happy. Always searching for the next best thing to fill that gap in her life. What will it take? An illness? Losing her parents? Adversity of some sort surely?? 🤔
This is very true. My father is law is a very successful businessman (I mean like mega successful) but you wouldn’t have a clue about his wealth. He dresses very average, drives a “normal” car, is not flashy or materialistic in the slightest and really is not interested in money at all. Most of it is in savings accounts for his children and grandchildren.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

I don’t think many people made a fuss on insta about it. No twin mum friends no slimming worlders. No LJC just friends.

Reactions: 9

I'm mid 40's so can i tag along? I'll be travelling in my lounge wear just so you know.

Thread suggestion:

Fopperholic #61

We're going to Ibiza ♫. No you're not YOU ARE TOO OLD.

• Haha
I'm mid 40's so can i tag along? I'll be travelling in my lounge wear just so you know.

Thread suggestion:

Fopperholic #61

Of course you can!... you're so cool you're ice cold 😎 let's get the twin sets ready 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I love Ibiza, especially Santa Eulalia, and I’m nearly 73, back there when I can.My birthday will be in lockdown, but as long as I still alive that’s fine.No sulking like Fopps lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Thread suggestion:

Fopperholic #61

I am 34 and dh is 40 but we will certainly tag along 😜🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Was meant to with my best friends from school for our 40ths this year. Fingers crossed we get there next year!! Something to look forward to after all plans cancelled this year.

• Heart
I know some instagramers have gone quiet when they feel like their posts aren’t being seen and stories aren’t being watched. So they take a break to debug it. So that’s probably what she’s done. Or she’s actually just too busy seeing friends and family 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.