Fopperholic #60 Fake content to make her relatable. Will Chris get an Oscar? Debatable!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Twinset twit post anything for her birthday? I didn't see any mention from him. So much for her special friend/collaboration.
But not many people clearly wished her a happy birthday publicly as she only shared about 4! Not as social media popular as she thought haha 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There we go. Affiliate links for something she was GIFTED for her birthday. No PR sample bullshit this time as it came from her mum...that’s a gift then right Fopps? Pure greed. No class

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Yes it’s pretty much the same coat as the black one except this one has a hood..she wanted one with a hood 🤦‍♀️

Imagine affiliate linking your birthday present from your mum, that’s goals right there 🥴🥴🥴😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 21
#61: Hamster cheeks, birthday treats and ugly personality, the only thing bigger than her credit card bill is her vanity.

Reactions: 19
I'm adding all those presents to the list since she affiliate links them. She's making money from them after all.

She's obviously holding off on the other birthday outfits for a haul content next week.

Reactions: 6
I'm mid 40's so can i tag along? I'll be travelling in my lounge wear just so you know.

Thread suggestion:

Fopperholic #61

We're going to Ibiza ♫. No you're not YOU ARE TOO OLD.
I’m coming even tho i’m 56 but corrected to 40 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m still wearing my maternity coat...my son is 2 in a couple of weeks 🤣 it’s that or a denim jacket. Who needs so many coats?!

• Haha
I have a denim jacket.... 2 ponchos and that's it - I'm a woman of a certain age I don't feel the fecking cold ..... !
Oh my god that picture is literally me walking my son to nursery in the morning! Sweating because of the stress of getting us both out the door in the morning 🤣

• Haha
What colour is the coat? Brown? Tan? Pink? Beige? Who knows? Depends which filter she has on! Who affiliate links something filtered so harsh it could be a totally different colour?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.