Fopperholic #6 Your comment is against the clock 3 2 1, Fopps will delete and block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is soooooo paranoid about us tattlers going onto her account that shes started to act irrationally, I wouldn't let it upset you @Lollymartin99 It really is absurd.
Her family need to intervene, she clearly needs a SM break, her mental health is at risk and she needs to break this horrible habit. How long can this go on for? She may giggle and say she isnt bothered all she likes, her actions speak louder.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I just managed to screen shot this, looks like it has been deleted now though. Sad, sad woman can’t even give her genuine follower’s the respect they deserve!
This thread has a great title- says what it does on the tin unlike Fopperbollix who wants you only to swipe up or tap the picture otherwise frankly she's not interested unless you're kissing her size 8 mother of twins arse!!!;

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well well well, Prikki has made a big boo boo and outed herself once again as the nasty little witch that she really is.

The mask is truly starting to slip 🍿.

Reactions: 12
New thread suggestion

Fopperholic #7: By throwing your teddy and rattle, you'll lose your fans to tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I just replied saying that I have tried the double wear nude and I was only giving my opinion as she normally asks for people's opinions and I also asked her why she wrote such a mean reply but within seconds I was blocked x
So predictable of her to get her say and then block you so you are unable to respond ! 💩

Reactions: 4
I think she’s just got her leg at a weird angle. Looks like it’s turned against the mirror so we see the back/side of her thigh.
Zoom in and look at the outline of her calf. Definitely photoshopped.

This thread has a great title- says what it does on the tin unlike Fopperbollix who wants you only to swipe up or tap the picture otherwise frankly she's not interested unless you're kissing her size 8 mother of twins arse!!!;
Size 10/12 squeezing into an 8, hence the dodgy hemlines.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
i Think she dresses lovely but the stuff she wears is for like a very nice meal out with other half or night out with mates. If she can walk round in heels all day every day I do envy her as I bloody hate wearing heels cannot wait to get them off my feet and always find and exuse not to wear them.

Do you think she ever just comes home and put her pjs on (the first things I do when I come home lol ) or do you think she dresses like that all the time.
Your definitely in the minority with that
I wouldn’t be seen dead in half the stuff she wears

Hi guys. I'm lolly Martin. I am the woman who wrote on fopperholic account about the foundation. I replied to her after she was rude to me and she blocked me straight away. Sad thing is I was genuinely a fan of hers and after the way she spoke to me I can now see some of your opinions. I really don't think she is the person she portrays herself to be. I was actually upset when I seen her reply yesterday I thought it was quite mean.
Don’t be upset, be thankful she’s done you a favour
now you’ve seen her true colours, she’s mean and spiteful to anyone who isn’t kissing her arse

Yet another post on her Instagram where Lawson looks bewildered and scared. She's got him sat right in front of a tv screen and encouraging him to touch it whilst screeching at him. It doesn't look much fun for him judging by his expression.

Reactions: 9
This isn't me btw so she has upset someone else aswell x
I thought she was so bloody rude to you yesterday! She must be such a witch in real life away from the happy shiny world of Instagram!

Anyone noticed a distinct lack of foppsmum?! Where's all her diary entry replies & comments gone 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought she was so bloody rude to you yesterday! She must be such a witch in real life away from the happy shiny world of Instagram!

Anyone noticed a distinct lack of foppsmum?! Where's all her diary entry replies & comments gone 🤣🤣
I was reading through the make up
Comments this morning, there is one on there🤣

Yet another post on her Instagram where Lawson looks bewildered and scared. She's got him sat right in front of a tv screen and encouraging him to touch it whilst screeching at him. It doesn't look much fun for him judging by his expression.
I thought that, she has no idea how to play with them. She is sat behind him, behind her phone, he can’t see her or judge her reaction! Yet again trying to prove that she plays with her babies, just go and do it without feeling the need to film it!

Reactions: 5
Since the suggestion of swings they have been on them so often now. 🤣🤣
Like hell she's only been here twice.

I've wondered about their personality clashes before. He comes across quite crude and she's just a total air head girly girl. What do they talk about? I wonder how they'd work out if he didn't work away quite so much (teaching the golfing lads and ladies 😉)
I think she just tolerates him due to his status (YouTube fame and wallet) plus he plays in tournaments in 5* hotels, coaches the rich & famous :rolleyes:.... All of those things would eclipse a crappy personality to someone like her. She gets really touchy when pple suggest she's a kept woman or she's asked about money. On her latest waffling YouTube shite she looks so serious when she's speaking about a past break-up (Bazza again :ROFLMAO: ) then she mentions Chris & her twins as a kinda after thought. It's just so weird!

P.S I flipping love your Tattle name - absolute quality😄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I thought she'd have done a vlog to compare the two foundations by now. Looks like the Estée Lauder double wear nude isn't quite as light and dewy as it claims perhaps? It would be nice if she'd just apologise for being so tetchy and rude to people offering their opinion. The crazy thing is that she actually asked people to advise her on foundations and when they do, she had a diva strop because they have a different experience to hers. She had no empathy or manners, I'd hate to be a member of her SW group. I wonder if she ever bans people from attending her group if they date to question her? I bet they have to put their hand up to ask a question and not speak unless spoken to.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought she'd have done a vlog to compare the two foundations by now. Looks like the Estée Lauder double wear nude isn't quite as light and dewy as it claims perhaps? It would be nice if she'd just apologise for being so tetchy and rude to people offering their opinion. The crazy thing is that she actually asked people to advise her on foundations and when they do, she had a diva strop because they have a different experience to hers. She had no empathy or manners, I'd hate to be a member of her SW group. I wonder if she ever bans people from attending her group if they date to question her? I bet they have to put their hand up to ask a question and not speak unless spoken to.
I’ve been in her slimming world class when she argued the toss over if steroids make you put weight on, she claimed a pill would not and no they don’t (over and over) so everyone gave up trying to get her to except that they can cause weight gain. Then she starts ivf and goes on about the side effects, bloating, extra pounds....oh, so now it’s you taking medication it’s different!!!
Her class is just a complete ‘me, myself & I’ with her mum and group of helpers laughing like high pitched hyenas drowning out the sound of members speaking!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I’ve been in her slimming world class when she argued the toss over if steroids make you put weight on, she claimed a pill would not and no they don’t (over and over) so everyone gave up trying to get her to except that they can cause weight gain. Then she starts ivf and goes on about the side effects, bloating, extra pounds....oh, so now it’s you taking medication it’s different!!!
Her class is just a complete ‘me, myself & I’ with her mum and group of helpers laughing like high pitched hyenas drowning out the sound of members speaking!
I imagine it's quite a bitchy/clicky group?

Reactions: 7
I imagine it's quite a bitchy/clicky group?
At the beginning she’s ok but then you realise if you’ve had a tricky week or anyone wants to say they’ve struggled, she’ll cut them off. Very much like her instagram, anything negative or questioning her opinion is stopped!

• Angry
  • Sad
I bow down to thee! You have faced IT in the flesh and survived the experience! Well done for not giving in to the urge to clonk her around the head with a box of hi-fi bars :ROFLMAO: I'm so glad people who have actually met the woman are truthful about the experience, because she makes out everyone "assumes" negative things about her all the time! You're not the only one to say it either. She wouldn't be quite so cocky I bet without back-up to be brave with. That's why she can't handle the Instagram comments.

• Haha
  • Heart
I bow down to thee! You have faced IT in the flesh and survived the experience! Well done for not giving in to the urge to clonk her around the head with a box of hi-fi bars :ROFLMAO: I'm so glad people who have actually met the woman are truthful about the experience, because she makes out everyone "assumes" negative things about her all the time! You're not the only one to say it either. She wouldn't be quite so cocky I bet without back-up to be brave with. That's why she can't handle the Instagram comments.
There has been a few times on Instagram where I’ve wanted to write ‘Erm, Nicola are you sure that’s true!!’ Especially the break up with Barry, she was vile to him! He was very nice and treated her so well!
All of her friends don’t comment on anything on Instagram because it’s all bullshit (Cathy & Sophie did say they had a nice time on Saturday) but none of them actually comment on anything else as everyone who knows her, knows it’s all for show!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.