Fopperholic #6 Your comment is against the clock 3 2 1, Fopps will delete and block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bow down to thee! You have faced IT in the flesh and survived the experience! Well done for not giving in to the urge to clonk her around the head with a box of hi-fi bars :ROFLMAO: I'm so glad people who have actually met the woman are truthful about the experience, because she makes out everyone "assumes" negative things about her all the time! You're not the only one to say it either. She wouldn't be quite so cocky I bet without back-up to be brave with. That's why she can't handle the Instagram comments.
Maybe it's time to ask the area manager to pop in now it's not her 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Something odd is going on, she’s been left out of the balls, the events and other bits. At one point she was in the magazine (two or three times with Barry!) and for advertising on flyers. I think she must’ve pissed off someone or done something for the way it’s been scaled back with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How has she got through life (before social media) with people not agreeing with her? What did she do, have a paddy flounce off and ghost them out of her life? She needs to grow up! If you didn’t know what she looked like and didn’t know her actual age, you’d think reading her salty replies and antics on there that’s shes a 19/20 year old, who still has some maturing to do!
Her entire status has been of success. Lost 3 stone in 3 months, succeeded at IVF ( which is all great and not taking it away from her) but it's all how bleeping amazing am I! Now the attention isn't all on her, it's those gorgeous babies and people are commenting on her failings. Fear not Nikki you're still at the top of the class for being a bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
What I don't understand is how these big insta accounts don't cringe at the thought of ole Barbara down the road watching your video of your c section scar? Or Johnny from the post office seeing posing in the nip days before birth? I'd be mortified😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her entire status has been of success. Lost 3 stone in 3 months, succeeded at IVF ( which is all great and not taking it away from her) but it's all how bleeping amazing am I! Now the attention isn't all on her, it's those gorgeous babies and people are commenting on her failings. Fear not Nikki you're still at the top of the class for being a bleep

Omg that's another thing that really winds me up about her. She has never to my knowledge ( correct me if I'm wrong someone ) shown proof of her dramatic weight-loss in that short time, despite being in the mag a few times. There was a newspaper article in her local rag where she was quoted as being rude and dismissive about pple who manage to lose 5+ stone....How the hell is she allowed to be a consultant making comments like that?!

There are consultants such as Red_Lips77 (I think that's her name) who have shown PROOF of her amazing 10 stone weightloss and all the inches she lost. She is also a consultant and has been in the SW mag. I've got a few years worth of irritations to air now I've found this site 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What I don't understand is how these big insta accounts don't cringe at the thought of ole Barbara down the road watching your video of your c section scar? Or Johnny from the post office seeing posing in the nip days before birth? I'd be mortified😅
Totally agree!! She knows that lots of people in Warwick know she didn’t lose 3 stone in 3 months, she was horrible to Barry, how she treated her friends once they had babies and basically doesn’t give a tit about anyone!! She was a wannabe snob when she didn’t actually have any money and people at Aylesford school couldn’t stand her!
Probably not the Insta image she’s looking for though 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Absolutely! She may be self-employed but she still has to be accountable to unhappy consumers! I'd be livid if I had attended her class and she was so rude. I don't rate SW consultants at all tbh I've met about 2 in 20yrs who are any good at it and not full of themselves.

Reactions: 7
Absolutely! She may be self-employed but she still has to be accountable to unhappy consumers! I'd be livid if I had attended her class and she was so rude. I don't rate SW consultants at all tbh I've met about 2 in 20yrs who are any good at it and not full of themselves.
i have had 4 consultants (due to me moving house and my original consultant going on maternity leave), two were lovely and two were awful.

Reactions: 4
i have had 4 consultants (due to me moving house and my original consultant going on maternity leave), two were lovely and two were awful.
You've been quite lucky by the sounds of it. It must be my area. I should complain :ROFLMAO: One thing they alllll do now is push the JD Seasonings. Drives me mad!

Reactions: 1
I've never seen what he looks like! Can the real Barry please stand up and spill the tea please :ROFLMAO:😄
It’s tempting to post a picture but he’s moved on (polar opposite to Nikki!) with a child and is happy in his life. It would be a bit unfair. Take my word for it, he’s lovely looking and very nice 😊
Maybe see if you can find her old SlimmingWorld features, he’s on those

• Heart
It’s tempting to post a picture but he’s moved on (polar opposite to Nikki!) with a child and is happy in his life. It would be a bit unfair. Take my word for it, he’s lovely looking and very nice 😊
See Nikki (as we all know that you read here all day everyday), we are not bullies here...we are actually nice respectful people with opinions.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Totally agree!! She knows that lots of people in Warwick know she didn’t lose 3 stone in 3 months, she was horrible to Barry, how she treated her friends once they had babies and basically doesn’t give a tit about anyone!! She was a wannabe snob when she didn’t actually have any money and people at Aylesford school couldn’t stand her!
Probably not the Insta image she’s looking for though 😂
What is her sister like? She seems ok compared to blondie?? I remember seeing her piping up on FB on a personal trainers post, agreeing with him how shite SW is :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I twigged it was her due to the comment "my sister is a gold consultant" I was weak!

And that's why she's a dick and thinks a belt will make pple think she's made it in life ... pple born into wealth don't get turned on by labels :rolleyes: God imagine going to school with her ughhhhhh!!!!

Totally agree that's fair enough. Very very lucky escape for him! I bet she hates that he chooses to be with someone who is normal. I did notice she put a dig in the latest YouTube about not sitting in crying when they broke up, really no need at all!

• Haha
  • Heart
What is her sister like? She seems ok compared to blondie?? I remember seeing her piping up on FB on a personal trainers post, agreeing with him how shite SW is :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I twigged it was her due to the comment "my sister is a gold consultant" I was weak!

And that's why she's a dick and thinks a belt will make pple think she's made it in life ... pple born into wealth don't get turned on by labels :rolleyes: God imagine going to school with her ughhhhhh!!!!
I don’t know her sister tbh. Her brother is a bit rough around the edges, if you watched the gender reveal you’ll see what I mean!
As for school, apart from Cathy I’m not sure she actually has any school friends still in her life!

I’ve been in her slimming world class when she argued the toss over if steroids make you put weight on, she claimed a pill would not and no they don’t (over and over) so everyone gave up trying to get her to except that they can cause weight gain. Then she starts ivf and goes on about the side effects, bloating, extra pounds....oh, so now it’s you taking medication it’s different!!!
Her class is just a complete ‘me, myself & I’ with her mum and group of helpers laughing like high pitched hyenas drowning out the sound of members speaking!
I'm not surprised to hear that. She's a complete idiot.

Reactions: 2
Nikki is the perfect one (wife, mother and consultant with her flat little tum) don't believe me? 😲 Ask Foppsmum 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Something odd is going on, she’s been left out of the balls, the events and other bits. At one point she was in the magazine (two or three times with Barry!) and for advertising on flyers. I think she must’ve pissed off someone or done something for the way it’s been scaled back with her.
Maybe they realised she's a bleep and not a brand ambassador? 👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.