Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lollymartin99

Hi guys. I'm lolly Martin. I am the woman who wrote on fopperholic account about the foundation. I replied to her after she was rude to me and she blocked me straight away. Sad thing is I was genuinely a fan of hers and after the way she spoke to me I can now see some of your opinions. I really don't think she is the person she portrays herself to be. I was actually upset when I seen her reply yesterday I thought it was quite mean.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Oh Fopps..

What you mean by you’ve seen a few posts lately is that you read them on here and it pisses you off because you can’t delete what we say!

Exercise makes you a better mum and equals happy babies...really?!? You are seriously deluded if you believe that your gym and PT sessions are making you a better mum and your babies happier. Please go buy a baby development book or download an app or something will you?

Looking after them is exercise is it? Is that why you’re always in dresses and heels when you’re out with them? They can’t even nearly crawl yet never mind walk so give over.

Ridiculous woman.
“I never feel guilty for doing it”

Aka

I have been brought up to be a self-absorbed, entitled cunt and my entire existence has seen me coddled and pandered to by everyone around me so I only do things that please me. I have no regard whatsoever for the well-being of those around me because they are less important than me, especially my beautiful rainbow babies who I have left to fester in bouncy chairs because part of my self-importance involves seeking the validation of strangers and turning myself into a brand.

Part of my branding is looking like a blond bimbo, as I want to appeal to 20 year-old skinny blondes as that’s what I wish I was. I mean it’s bad enough I had to give up my job and four of my gym sessions a week, why should I sacrifice my looks too? I mean my husband is as vapid, vain and materialistic as me so if I don’t fit into my size 8 jeans he’ll leave me.

Also who knew children were so much work? They are so needy... I mean can you believe you have to teach them stuff??? I thought they’d just fall out of me being able to walk like a baby giraffe... can you believe you have to sit them up???

So anyway... now I only go to one gym session and one PT a week because that’s the sacrifice you make when you’re a mum, don’t you know? One manicure a week, two gym sessions max and a night out at the weekend... that’s all I get. :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
She was boasting about people being scared of him 🙄 pathetic tit.
From a gangster called Barry to a wet lettuce called Chris, Jesus Christ 😂 and according to the minions we are meant to be sooooo Jealous of her? 😂😆 Take a seat Fopperbollocks, because I’ve got a response for you to “that certain website” comment. You couldn’t pay me to have: your past, your photoshopped body, fake tits, fake lips, your lack of maternal instincts and parenting skills, your bad taste in clothes, and shoes and accessories, your crap food, your insecurities, your inability to take any criticism, even though it might be constructive. Your using of other human beings just to social climb. Your uneducated view on life. Your fan girl mother who doesn’t realise you’re always laughing at her and not with her. Your treatment of your children as show ponies to make money from. Trying to be some helpful mum channel influencer, when you don’t even know the difference in a spacesaver jumperoo and a normal one- the one you said you have isn’t a space saver like you said, but you know maybe try researching baby products better, before recommending people to buy them & trying to be something you aint. Your husband...who can’t even pay attention to your kids when they are saying da da. You’re an actual disgrace. So jealous? No. Do you entertain me because you’re that much of a car crash...yes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Oh Fopps. We judge you because you’ve put your children’s lives out there to make money from them. You could have to chose to keep them more private, and carried on your account on what it was built on. But no, you knew they would gain you numbers, sponsored ads, engagement. So you’ve used your own kids daily to keep up your dream of being a “rich celeb”. Hiding behind the excuse of you being proud of them isn’t going to fly with me either. We are all proud of our kids no matter how much it took to have them. Doesn’t mean we stick a phone in their face daily for “content”. In my opinion, you aren’t “helping” people like you claim, you’re manipulative and calculating. If you were spouting decent parent advice then I could maybe tolerate it, but you are just an idiot who talks mostly crap, as proved by your latest vlog. It’s your life your kids so why do I care, I’ll tell you why, because for some baffling reason you have amounted a big following, and I’m concerned for the people who take your word as gospel so easily. I’ve addressed you directly in this post, as the ignore it bit is more bullshit isn’t it, as you read here all the time. You’re stroppy, salty and childish in your retorts. Rising above it is just you blocking, deleting and removing any bit of thing you don’t agree with. But deep down you know that some of us here are right about you, and that’s what you can’t cope with, because you can’t control the less than rosey opinions of you. If you don’t want to be judged, stop putting yourself and your family out there? But you can’t as that’s your world isn’t it. Validation and compliments from strangers, oh what would you do and be without it.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 35

lexiloo

VIP Member
jeez will she be saying when they're 3 that they're 2 years 11 months corrected?? mine were 3 weeks early and the health visitor only corrected their ages for the first 3 or 4 months, can just see it now........happy 18th boys (17 years 11 months corrected) love mum and dad

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
D

Deleted member

I honestly think they had kids because it’s the next step in the “fairytale” and “happily ever after” and the reality is not what she expected.

I was a young(ish) mum and had mine at 22. He was my entire world and everything I did centred around him. I spilt up with his dad when I was pregnant and didn’t have another relationship till my son was 4 and a half (we’re still together) but I never regretted the time I had with just the 2 of us. We went on daily walks with him in his buggy,toddler groups,the park, we did loads of arts and crafts and baked cakes (real ones,not mug cake) and when it rained we went out and splashed in the puddles. My mum babysat occasionally and I went to my friends and had a girlie night or went out out the odd time. I was always skint ( worked part time) but blissfully happy.

Now he is 17 and I’m focusing on me. I started studying for my BA last year and went to Vegas with my other half on an adult only holiday for our 40ths. I didn’t feel a bit of guilt cos I’ve worked so hard and I won’t say sacrificed but for 17 years I’ve always put someone else’s needs before my own... but that’s just being a mum. Not a super twin mum obvs. My son was happy for me to go because he knows I deserved it.

I think that fopps was so set in her ways of having all that time to herself and doing what she pleased,not only having the time but the disposable income to do so that it must be the biggest shock to the system ever.

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
I honestly think she can’t bare the thought of being 40 (deffo think she is already and lying about her age). So pretends she’s younger by dressing like she does. She is a vile person and I feel so sorry for those beautiful babies
Can you imagine when she turns 40? "I'm actually 39 and 11 months adjusted" 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
In fairness, there’s probably not a baby book in the world that tell you that you need to hold your child and sit them on your lap.. because it’s human instinct, gorillas in the flipping zoo do it!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Basketcase

*showcasing her new converse in an attempt to look more relatable*
“so ladies, let’s settle a debate, do you criss cross your laces or have them straight across? I’d really love to know!”

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Wtfherewegoagain

I havent commented on this particular thread as I tend to skip reading her posts but I read her overposed gym bunny pic. Omg! So she thinks going to the gym and getting "that release" makes her a better mum? Well getting both my kids sitting at the appropriate age and moving/standing under their own steam made me a better mum and guess what I didnt do it whilst on my phone (again!) while down the gym!

Plus whilst I'm ranting - you will be judged, by mums and childless people not because they are being mean or "trolling" but because you put your entire life on a public profile for the whole world to see and then if that wasn't enough you started work with channel mum - again a public forum. Oh and to top it off you made your website live and oh yes its yet another public page. So your entire life will be judged and opinions made whether you like it or not, it doesn't mean you have to agree with them but acknowledge and accept the feedback and move on. You made the choice to go all out and make money from it all (pennies/pounds it doesn't matter) so dont complain if you don't like the feedback you read. You have a choice - dont like it then go private but you wont as that doesnt bring the money and the freebies.

Thankyou and goodnight!

• Heart

Catwinky

Chatty Member
I think somewhere in her head she thinks she's a teenaged girl or someone in their early twenties who not long had a child and so she acts like that. That's my explanation for it because I can't fathom how a woman who's pushing 40 is so clueless. Every new parent is learning but they prepare themselves for what's to come. There's a plethora of information on all things baby. I followed babycentre on an app and still get email updates for my second and had the NHS book on what to expect and look for with my first (still have the book somewhere, I think). Not knowing is the biggest, most ridiculous excuse ever. It infuriates me so much when her followers say she's an inspiration and all the other nonsense they spout. Eventually they will all see what we're seeing.
She really does see herself as young and cool thats why all the mums she relates to are all young, blonde and in their 20's, like billie and sam faiers, lucy jessica carter etc.
She makes statement like 'now i'm in my 30's....' when her 30's are nearly over.
All her hobbies and interests are what a younger person would have, makeup tutorials, love island etc.
Reality: she looks like lucy jessica carter's mum.

• Haha
  • Wow

whatdoidonow

Hi all! Longtime lurker here but couldn’t hold off posting any longer...is she honestly running a giveaway for a monitor that includes a motion sensor?? Did she not JUST say that was one of the things she regretted buying in her last video? Can’t imagine Tommee Tippee will be too thrilled about that, what a load of bollocky mixed messages from a ‘brand ambassador’! The woman is deranged 😬

• Haha

Ceebee_Geebee

She was at her slimmest here?? Really? Does she think she is fat now? She actually looks healthy on this picture, personally don’t think her hair suits her like this.
Oh wow mom look, it's demented barbie. Can I have one pleeeaaassseee? She's so glamorous with her extra long blonde hair, wide eyes and she's so thin. You can get accessories for her like headbands, Gucci bag and lots of leopard print clothing and heels for every occasion even going to the farm. She comes with a golf teaching Chris doll who's ever so fit and we can extend her family to twin boys. Pretty please mom, can I have her? She's so uhmazinggg! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29