Fopperholic #6 Your comment is against the clock 3 2 1, Fopps will delete and block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Just did a google search of her using her maiden name and this appears! Less is definitely more for Fopps! No spider lashes in sight 🕷🕷
And she reckons she’s not had her lips done?! 🙈🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 29540
Just did a google search of her using her maiden name and this appears! Less is definitely more for Fopps! No spider lashes in sight 🕷🕷
Omg she’s a totally different person! She looked much better then (despite the tacky nails and fake hair)

Reactions: 9
Now I know her ex was called Barry White I can see old fopps as a Disney princess. Looking into her tacky jewel encrusted mirror telling her reflection 'You are my first, my last, my everything'. Guarantee she was seriously fucked off when she discovered how the 'sparkly castle' actually looked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If it's the Barry I think it is his partner is stunning and successful. Such a genuinely kind person.

View attachment 29540
“Naturally full lips” my absolute eye. The thing that she’s forgetting is she can lie all she wants, but once it’s on the internet it’s there forever so she is just tripping herself up as pics like this prove.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“Naturally full lips” my absolute eye. The thing that she’s forgetting is she can lie all she wants, but once it’s on the internet it’s there forever so she is just tripping herself up as pics like this prove.
And what did she say recently about her top teeth not being that bad when she was going on about her invisalign?! They’re awful on pics like that! Bullshitter Barbie to the core.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is she not scared that when anyone searches her name, those babies come up? Their pics are all over the internet because of her quest for fame or whatever it is she's looking for! It's scary!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Is she not scared that when anyone searches her name, those babies come up? Their pics are all over the internet because of her quest for fame or whatever it is she's looking for! It's scary!
She doesn’t care, I truly believe she just thinks that’s all part and parcel of it and it’s a small price to pay for the love of social media/ career she wants out of it! Her priorities are in the wrong order and never changed when the boys came along so I highly doubt she’d move away from it now for them!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Maybe it's time to ask the area manager to pop in now it's not her 😉
She was never an area manager, only a team developer.

Sie
View attachment 29540
size of that nose. It looks like two butt cheeks on the end too. Why hadn’t she had that done?!

Last edited:
View attachment 29540
Looks totally different from what she’s looking like now careful Fopps don’t overdo the aging interventions you could end up looking like Frankenstein’s monster

• Haha
Reactions: 6
People like this don’t take criticism because they’re bigged up by their parents. Parents that will defend them even if and when they’re wrong!

Just had a look through some of her Fopperholic fb photos, this one made me laugh;
Who gets their fiancé to be made fuzzy so she stands out more 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yes, they were the official photos!
In the background where he belongs hahahahaha

• Haha
Saw a quote it won’t let me post the screenshot

‘If you Raise your children you get to spoil your grandchildren.. If you Spoil your children you will raise your grandchildren’

• Heart
Reactions: 22
There were SO many photos of the babies in the google search. As soon as they’re uploaded to Insta & FB, they become owned by them unless you copyright, I believe? Maybe wrong, but that was my understanding. She ought to be careful what she uploads if she wants those boys to have an ounce of privacy

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.