Fopperholic #6 Your comment is against the clock 3 2 1, Fopps will delete and block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's bloody hardwork too, why do you want to make it harder by having to look "perfect" all the time and be in heels?! My feet hurt looking at others in heels 🙈
That’s the thing she just doesn’t get, she makes herself look like a massive bleep behaving the way she does and pretending everything is perfect when EVERYONE with kids knows it’s so, so hard. If she would be truthful and open instead of being a lying, conceited piece of tit more folk would actually respect her and she might get support in how to be a better mum.

She lives on a different planet, it’s absolutely tragic that her entire existence is based around greed and her own vanity. Two of the seven deadly sins!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I can’t say I’ve ever strutted about anywhere in heels with my two kids! We were all at a wedding and I bought two inch kitten heels to wear as I knew I wouldn’t be fast enough for the little one in big heels! You can still look glam while being a bit more dressed down and appropriate for the location but she is so vain she’ll refuse to do that. I literally cannot wait until those boys are running, climbing, throwing stuff and making a massive mess, although if they continue to be so understimulated that might never happen!
It still won’t effect her because her entourage will be the ones doing the running

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Exactly it is bloody hard work, why make it even more difficult by wearing heels?!
Despite the obvious impracticality of how she dresses, there’s another impractical aspect in how long it must take her to get ready. That amount of make up and her coiffed hair aren’t exactly five minute jobs! Who could be arsed? I certainly don’t have enough time to put on a full face of make up or blow dry my hair every day when I have to deal with two kids and get to work. It’s such hard work being a mum but she’s still in the relative “honeymoon” stage especially as her kids sleep and are very docile. When the kids get more temperamental, mobile and if they go through a sleep regression or stop napping she will realise how hard it really is and how will she find the time to get so dolled up then?

Reactions: 13
Haven’t been able to get into the gram all day, good job I’m not fopps I’d be an alcoholic wreck by now 😂😂
I just wanted to say “WTF” is she wearing! At what point did she look in the mirror and think she looked ok 👌🏿??

Reactions: 8
If you compare the last selfie, to the next one where she's holding the boys, you can see the difference in the editing - unusually long head in the selfie, shorter/rounder head and body in the candid.

Reactions: 2
If she loves her mummy gram friends sooo much then maybe she can take shoes advice from them and buy something similar! The woman has twins, a newborn and is in flats! Take note Fopps.
And a Gucci bag...! Wonder why she loves her so much?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I had a little look at "fit husbands no-one is a patch on my Chris" instagram and it seems that he follows quite a few hot, young, sporty golfer girls ... (Yes I am that sad :ROFLMAO:) I wonder if this makes FOP (very vain man who likes to dress fancy) insecure? As she seems the type who always has to try and be the prettiest, blondest, skinniest, most tanned, most dressed up, most made-up kinda person in the room or she isn't happy. She's so vain and controlling... I just can't see it going down well with her, when we see she is still crying over Bazza like she's just run out of turkey mince & Aldi is shut ...:sneaky: :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Only just catching up after a manic day!! Wow that reply back to lolly Martin re the double wear was so so bitchy, really think that was her true colours coming out!!

Ok so the park visit wasn't planned but who the duck wears heels/sandals when out with the kids in general anyway?! Godsake.

The entertainment just keeps on coming doesn't it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can someone explain to my husband why I’ve just almost spat tea over him, whilst perusing what to watch next 😆 That bloody Barry is everywhere 😉

I had a little look at "fit husbands no-one is a patch on my Chris" instagram and it seems that he follows quite a few hot, young, sporty golfer girls ... (Yes I am that sad :ROFLMAO:) I wonder if this makes FOP (very vain man who likes to dress fancy) insecure? As she seems the type who always has to try and be the prettiest, blondest, skinniest, most tanned, most dressed up, most made-up kinda person in the room or she isn't happy. She's so vain and controlling... I just can't see it going down well with her, when we see she is still crying over Bazza like she's just run out of turkey mince & Aldi is shut ...:sneaky: :unsure:
She’s definitely wanting to keep up with the golf wives I know that much! The sad thing is is that I think she actually wants to be the trophy wife, and thrives on it!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can someone explain to my husband why I’ve just almost spat tea over him, whilst perusing what to watch next 😆 That bloody Barry is everywhere 😉

She’s definitely wanting to keep up with the golf wives I know that much! The sad thing is is that I think she actually wants to be the trophy wife, and thrives on it!
No offense to all you "gorgeous" men called Barry out there who may be reading.....but who the actual duck looks at a newborn & thinks awwww look at you, you're a proper little Barry aint ya! I do hope you grow up to be a dead hard drug dealing muppet, who dates wannabe blondes who spit on their own eyelashes... I hear the name Barry and all I can think of is Barry Kent the bully from the Adrian Mole books! (showing my age now :ROFLMAO:) Trophy wife :ROFLMAO: She's a Poundland princess at best bless her!

Can’t wait for her to see this episode of Ben & Holly with the boys! 👀🤣
I'm dead :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've wondered about their personality clashes before. He comes across quite crude and she's just a total air head girly girl. What do they talk about? I wonder how they'd work out if he didn't work away quite so much (teaching the golfing lads and ladies 😉)

Reactions: 10
She is so clueless when it comes to fashion wtf are those stripper heels all about?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
OMG this twit is unreal. She's blocked me because I liked the comment where someone said double wear isn't sheer foundation!!!

She didn't mind me posting in the past though when I was a fan girl putting on my stories that I was watching her YouTube videos from Australia though, where she'd then repost onto her stories!!! God, I cringe now thinking of it!

What a sad little person she really is! I feel deeply sorry for her, I genuinely do. Not jealousy, it's pity.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The Gavin and Stacey Christmas special on Barry Island will have her bleeping howling into the scratch and sniff quality street tin

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.