Fopperholic #6 Your comment is against the clock 3 2 1, Fopps will delete and block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just about to write the same thing! Why is she positing syn values on baby snacks 😐🙄
Literally came on to say the same. It’s ridiculous.. I’d never think to myself oh I’ll work out the syns of my child’s snacks... ffs

Reactions: 2
Literally came on to say the same. It’s ridiculous.. I’d never think to myself oh I’ll work out the syns of my child’s snacks... ffs
a group women at our sw group have mentioned so many times .i thought perhaps many mums did this. ive only ever syned rusks when pinching them from my sister's cupboard when looking after my neice when she used to have them. especially as my sister has a cupboard full of chocolate and crisps that are way too high for me to pinch lol

Reactions: 4
Where is she synning the kids food again I must have missed it! She’s such a tool that comment about the dress is bloody hilarious also ‘I’m not 40’ yeah but you’re not far off it and nothing wrong with it anyway!!

Where is she synning the kids food again I must have missed it! She’s such a tool that comment about the dress is bloody hilarious also ‘I’m not 40’ yeah but you’re not far off it and nothing wrong with it anyway!!
It’s her latest story she’s lost the plot!

Reactions: 2
She's now removed the pic of the crisps with the syn value and wrote she's enjoys eating them 🤦‍♀️ idiot. Those boys are gonna grow up with food anxiety!

Reactions: 9
It’s her latest story she’s lost the plot!
Not sure whether I’m being thick but I think she may have deleted it! There is a pic of some kids crisps but all she’s written is that she likes them herself no syn value! Maybe she’s realised her mistake and saw she was slated on here again for it 😂🙈

• Haha
Not sure whether I’m being thick but I think she may have deleted it! There is a pic of some kids crisps but all she’s written is that she likes them herself no syn value! Maybe she’s realised her mistake and saw she was slated on here again for it 😂🙈
Yep, I saw her syn pic then it was replaced by the other crisps pic

• Haha
Yep just checked, deleted it and replaced it without syn value. 2.5 syns if you’re interested! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m looking forward to her assumption/q&a vid she’s putting out soon....I wonder how many discussions from here that she’ll mention (and make out she’s been asked a question about it)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m looking forward to her assumption/q&a vid she’s putting out soon....I wonder how many discussions from here that she’ll mention (and make out she’s been asked a question about it)
It’ll be like all the thousands that wanted to see her section scar and post-baby body... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Love her overuse of !!!!!!!!!😂😂😂 ...she has clearly checked this thread again an changed the story and is fuming we have picked up on her putting the syn value hence the !!!!!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she feel the need to say she didn't eat it all?! Is she worried people will judge her for having an actual full plate of food as opposed to the toddler portions she usually has.
And Grayson wasn't keen on the drum, no tit sherlock. Its pretty clear to anyone who watches her stories that loud noises scare the life out of him, not sure why she hasn't actually realised that herself!

I’m yet to see a picture of her and the boys where she looks natural, comfortable and loving. She will honestly regret the need for staged pictures as the boys get older!

Reactions: 12
A 21 buttons link for the boys outfits. Yet she wonders why people say she exploits them for her own financial gain 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Fopps sharing the link to that just giving page without donating herself... she’s unbelievable🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
If you look at her wedding video she cannot deny lip fillers! I have lip fillers and they change so much about you! Your lips also don't move in the same way as they used to and thats obviously if you look back at her old videos.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.