Fopperholic #6 Your comment is against the clock 3 2 1, Fopps will delete and block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has been mentioned before or if I’m wrong but isn’t it dangerous for babies (under 1) to sleep with teddies and blankets as a comfort thing as they still can’t remove them if they get in the wrong position and can’t breathe? Does she just not know anything about having kids and what you should and shouldn’t do? X

Reactions: 5
Sorry if this has been mentioned before or if I’m wrong but isn’t it dangerous for babies (under 1) to sleep with teddies and blankets as a comfort thing as they still can’t remove them if they get in the wrong position and can’t breathe? Does she just not know anything about having kids and what you should and shouldn’t do? X
You’re right there should be nothing at all in the cot with them until they’re at least one. My youngest is 18 months and I’ve only recently let her have a little comforter and blanket in with her until she falls asleep then I take them away. I think Fopp used baby pod type things as well which personally I would never even consider. I’d rather have my baby waking me up through the night than something terrible happening because I was daft enough to use pods/bumpers/comforters etc!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ps I'm not 40..... think she missed the "take care" off the response aka duck off you're blocked.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
she has the lip look when it looks stretch as it’s plumped to duck with filler!! I don’t know why she denies it, it’s so obvious

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hang on, this could be the same woman who said Fopps was "smashing the patriarchy" by working one day a week and posting bikini pics on insta πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­
FFS 🀣 Fopps could t even spell patriarchy 🀣

she is a foodie don’t ya know its garnish but why no half a ton of pepper this time that makes it so so so nice !!!
What’s with that pepper? It’s like her β€œfood” is infested by ants.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is correct but you are allowed a small comfort toy. And A blanket is ok for naps as long as it’s loose as you’ll check them and have monitors etc

Reactions: 1
Maybe she heard about it happening nearby and thought β€œ Ooo perfect story to boost engagement”
let’s make out it happened to me The way she has wrote about it was too much like guess what Isaw and it was Um maaa zing it happened to me

Me thinks someone is taking the piss here
was she saying her own face in picture no 3 was awful....πŸ™Š nearly pissed myself reading this she hasnt the first clue someone's taking the mickey! wonder was it a tribal tatoo? or was it like the tatty one she has on her navel? she could really give a description lol!!!

Reactions: 4
Is the third picture her trying to frown through the Botox?! Why would she ring ratboy?! What did she expect him to do - race over in a golf buggy and ask the man to put some clothes on?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is the third picture her trying to frown through the Botox?! Why would she ring ratboy?! What did she expect him to do - race over in a golf buggy and ask the man to put some clothes on?!?!
Ratboy could try and sell him a nice jumper and some really flash πŸ™ˆ golf trousers as thats his job in the golf shop.....silly cow thinking he would be able to dash over to rescue this super self effecient mother......of 2 boys/twins.....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.