Fopperholic #6 Your comment is against the clock 3 2 1, Fopps will delete and block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we able to add the lips as a feature on the soon to be released Demented Barbie doll?? Maybe with a built in pump so we can inflate / deflate as required? Thank you very much.

She's fully customizable so you can follow her 21 buttons account or her personal website to add whatever you tat...umm...feature you want including spit spider lashes, botox and tattoos too. Don't forget to check out the voice options as well, which comes in cackle or screech. Be sure to get your parents' permission as demented barbie can cause serious eye rolling problems, make your jaws ache from how often she causes them to drop in disgust and earaches when the voice option is used.🤣

Reactions: 6
Do we think that the last bit of the post about her not being able to fit something in her car boot is her angling again for a bigger car...?

Note sure if this has been said or not but I just watched this video on her relationships something doesn't add up! She is 38 right she had a 10 year relationship and a seven year relationship not including a guy she went on a few dates with. She either crossed over her relationships one after the other and is lying about her age (I am going for that one but she could also be a cheater)

She doesn't say how old she was when she got in her 10 year relationship but say for arguments sake she was 16. 16 + 10 = 26 years old.
If she got her next relationship straight away 26 + 7 = 33 years old.
So she dated her husband for a year and a half before they proposed 33 + 1.5 = 34.5 Years old.
They planned their wedding in 10 months so she was 35 and four months when she got married. They have been married for 3 years and 9 months which makes her 39 and 1 month old (her birthday is in January). This is going back to back on relationships. I wouldn't be surprised if she is 40 in January or is already. My maths might be completely wrong but something isn't adding up!

Also she called herself blonde with brains on her plenty of fish profile because she has a degree (just casually dropped it in there) most people and their dog have a degree now why does she think it makes her so above everyone?!

She said in the video it makes it sound like I have had a lot of boyfriends (she mentioned five including her husband) and said if she was in her early twenties that would be a lot different but she is older. Slut shaming much.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Guess who's in skinny jeans today (!!!!!!!)

Guess where it was mentioned that she should wear some skinny jeans and go for a more relaxed look

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do we think that the last bit of the post about her not being able to fit something in her car boot is her angling again for a bigger car...?
Of course it is she won’t give up will she Buy one like the rest of us Fopperbollocks

Reactions: 3
She may have skinny jeans on but I bet she has some bloody heels on! Not just a pair of trainers 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That's exactly what I thought!! And the flats as well. Hilarious!!

Guess who's in skinny jeans today (!!!!!!!)

Guess where it was mentioned that she should wear some skinny jeans and go for a more relaxed look

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Actually gonna watch the assumptions video later!! Mountain of presents to wrap for my eldests' 3rd bday tomorrow, and then I'm all over it 🤣🤣

I watched the assumptions video, or the “I made up questions and pretended they had come from my followers video”
What I don’t get is, why she “had” to come on here recently?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She so does come on here all of the time! Her video timeline doesn’t make sense otherwise!!

Reactions: 5
“How do you look so bloody gorgeous all the time ha ha”
🤢🤢🤢
Someone needs to go to spec savers!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
She’s talking about how she isn’t comfortable talking about money but have Gucci bags and belts 🙄
Said she isn't comfortable talking about money / income yet selected that as a question! No sense at all that one.

And banging on about being "true to yourself" is a joke. She portrays a lifestyle that is not real life at all. Hopefully her followers do actually realise that.

Reactions: 11
Why did she HAVE to come on here then 🤔 the thing is I can totally agree with her about people being nasty and not wanting to give them the time of day and in real life you wouldn’t be friends with them... but the truth is Nikki half of the comments in fact probably more than half of the comments you delete and block aren’t even nasty they just have a different opinion to you or say something you don’t like.. for example the woman today saying about the dress? Why delete that? And she talks so much tit saying why should she waste her time replying urrrrrm Hun you do reply, then delete, then block and block anyone who’s liked it so You’re spending time on it??? And again with the gym comments no one is giving you tit for taking time out
For the gym!!!! Literally no one!!! People are giving you tit because you lie about it complaining that it’s your only time away from them but it’s not because you’re getting your hair done nails done Botox Filler date nights whatever THAT is why people give you tit for it because it’s not the only time away from them and then you cry you get no me time 🤔🤔🤔 OK Nikki 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 More and more of your sheep are joining this site because they’re seeing through your bullshit, so whatever your secret goals are likely regarding becoming a social media sensation might aswell be forgotten about unless you become more realistic and relatable 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

Sorry for the essay and lack of punctuation ladies 😂. Very very self sufficient over here just got the twins bathed and to bed alone and her video has irked me!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.