Fopperholic #6 Your comment is against the clock 3 2 1, Fopps will delete and block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she’s bright enough to work out what comments are “nice” and which ones are sarcastic so she is just deleting anything that could possibly be a dig. And if it’s mentioned here she’ll definitely delete it! I can’t imagine my life revolving around social media to the extent hers does, it’s tragic really especially for the poor boys.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
What granny dress comment did I miss????
someone commented on her pic of the blue dress that her 79 year old granny wore that dress and that the granny was pleased that a 40 year old woman would be wearing the same as her. she flipped and said im not yet 40.Fopp was horrified. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she hasn’t had her lips done then I’m confused as to why her face now is so dramatically different to her face in her wedding photos :unsure:

Reactions: 12
I’m sure ages ago she said on one of her videos she had her lips done once and a non surgical nose job using filler, can anyone else remember that or did I dream it? 😆

Reactions: 6
She's lost the plot. She's just posted a photo of what are clearly baby snacks and given them a sin value. Does she have the babies on 15 syns a day? Why the hell would you put a syn value on baby snacks?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
She's lost the plot. She's just posted a photo of what are clearly baby snacks and given them a sin value. Does she have the babies on 15 syns a day? Why the hell would you put a syn value on baby snacks?
im torn on this one. because as long as she is not counting them for the boys and only for her then i dont see a problem.

i know a few people that eat toddler snacks because they are lower in syns, salt and sugar. and who doesnt love a rusk that is low in syns? I love them when i look after young relatives lol

Reactions: 3
I was just about to write the same thing! Why is she positing syn values on baby snacks 😐🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.