Fopperholic #6 Your comment is against the clock 3 2 1, Fopps will delete and block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we have seen plenty of videos of the twins lying down, we’ve also seen videos of them sitting up, and videos just recently of them standing/propped up against the settee. Have there been any inbetween videos of them crawling around the room. Not sure if I’ve missed them or there hasn’t been any. Just wondering . Thanks x

Reactions: 7
I know we have seen plenty of videos of the twins lying down, we’ve also seen videos of them sitting up, and videos just recently of them standing/propped up against the settee. Have there been any inbetween videos of them crawling around the room. Not sure if I’ve missed them or there hasn’t been any. Just wondering . Thanks x
Nope. She seems to have massively pulled back on the stories with them as they make it so glaringly obvious how behind the boys are.

Reactions: 7
There's no way they're crawling yet, if they were they wouldn't have let her lie them down and they wouldn't have stayed put. I can barely get my daughter's nappy changed anymore 🙈

Reactions: 9
I'm her age and I wouldn't be seen dead in that dress, it's old before her time. That story is probably made up anyway as she will come out with all sorts of crap to engage with strangers on her insta. I mean the "do you stir your yogurt", "give me an egg joke". She's an embarrassment. There's a mumsnet thread on her too and they say pretty much the same things as we do. Why does she think she's suddenly become a model 😂😂 she is a sad case of affairs.

Reactions: 12
Is it her mum who takes the photos of her? My mum wouldn't be caught dead doing that for me! She's posted 3 so how many were actually taken??

Reactions: 4
Just waiting for her mum to comment on that post. Looking forward to the strange comment with spelling and grammar errors

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe she heard about it happening nearby and thought “ Ooo perfect story to boost engagement”
let’s make out it happened to me The way she has wrote about it was too much like guess what Isaw and it was Um maaa zing it happened to me

Me thinks someone is taking the piss here

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe she heard about it happening nearby and thought “ Ooo perfect story to boost engagement”
let’s make out it happened to me The way she has wrote about it was too much like guess what Isaw and it was Um maaa zing it happened to me

Me thinks someone is taking the piss here
She’s so dumb! How can she not see that the comment is so clearly sarcastic and mocking her! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
I am sure the local Police would be very quick to alert the public and warn them of this bloke, if she has reported it. It will be interesting to see if there is a report of this “incident” from the Police.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else think her lips look “fuller”? Her top lip especially, she also sounds like she has a lisp..
I literally came here to say this. Someone’s been back under the needle recently! She looks like Leslie Ash!

• Haha
I can’t bring myself to turn the sound on - why is ‘leslie’ tapping her tooth?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.