Fopperholic #6 Your comment is against the clock 3 2 1, Fopps will delete and block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That blue dress what is she thinking itā€™s so frumpy
Frumpybollocks. and itā€™s not flattering who told you that !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That blue dress what is she thinking itā€™s so frumpy
Frumpybollocks. and itā€™s not flattering who told you that !
That blue dress amongst all her others are awful, she really has zero dress sense at all?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sheā€™s so obsessed by peopleā€™s looks and image. The ā€œflasherā€ (I donā€™t believe it actually happened) was tanned and had tattoos. Sorry what has that got to do with anything šŸ¤”šŸ¤”
Not quite love island though was it Fopps !!!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚Tanned and tattooed!!! šŸ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sheā€™s so obsessed by peopleā€™s looks and image. The ā€œflasherā€ (I donā€™t believe it actually happened) was tanned and had tattoos. Sorry what has that got to do with anything šŸ¤”šŸ¤”
to be honest if I saw a naked man in the park the last thing id be having a crafty look at would be his tattoos šŸ˜‚ typical fopps clocking his age and level of tanning first, im surprised she didnt say he was slim build too or skinny and blonde

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else think her lips look ā€œfullerā€? Her top lip especially, she also sounds like she has a lisp..

Reactions: 10

I didnā€™t believe her either, however I seem another post on Facebook for something similar about 10 miles from where she is.

But seriously if you saw that would you carry on your walk and do a Freemanā€™s catalogue pose to show you are shocked? People without an audience would just call the police and get out of there, not think about what to post on the gram about it

Reactions: 8
I bet Chris got it majorly in the neck about not picking up his phone, imagine being on the end of her silent treatment or rants, no Thankyou sir! šŸ‘€

Reactions: 5
I didnā€™t believe her either, however I seem another post on Facebook for something similar about 10 miles from where she is.

But seriously if you saw that would you carry on your walk and do a Freemanā€™s catalogue pose to show you are shocked? People without an audience would just call the police and get out of there, not think about what to post on the gram about it
ā€œI couldnā€™t run because I had the pushchairā€ they have wheels? You can run with a pushchair, what you canā€™t do is run in ridiculous heels!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Iā€™m too busy (being a mum of four so doesnā€™t count obvs šŸ˜‰) for her sh!t at the moment, but I canā€™t let this one go by! She seen a flasher in a kids park and all sheā€™s worried about is his tattoos and tan?! We have it officially confirmed that sheā€™s an utter crackpot! Iā€™d be on the phone to the police talking about indecent exposure around my children, not laughing it off and saying crap like ā€œwondering is he okā€ He an effing full grown man naked near kids with a smile on his face!!!! Is he ok?!?! No Fopps he sounds like a bleeping danger! Pardon my French all but come on sheā€™s so bloody thick!! Dangers are those things you have to protect your kids from Nikki. Jesus wept she needs a shake!!

I got the impression she was trying to laugh it off and be all blasĆ© and think it was a funny story to tell when she posted it. But the replies for a change are spot on with the dressing it down to be a vile incident. Sheā€™s realised this one isnā€™t one of those cackle it off moments, as the majority of the comments sound as fuming as I would be!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Iā€™m too busy (being a mum of four so doesnā€™t count obvs šŸ˜‰) for her sh!t at the moment, but I canā€™t let this one go by! She seen a flasher in a kids park and all sheā€™s worried about is his tattoos and tan?! We have it officially confirmed that sheā€™s an utter crackpot! Iā€™d be on the phone to the police talking about indecent exposure around my children, not laughing it off and saying crap like ā€œwondering is he okā€ He an effing full grown man naked near kids with a smile on his face!!!! Is he ok?!?! No Fopps he sounds like a bleeping danger! Pardon my French all but come on sheā€™s so bloody thick!! Dangers are those things you have to protect your kids from Nikki. Jesus wept she needs a shake!!
šŸ™ŒšŸ™ŒšŸ™ŒšŸ™Œ this!
Why would you not phone the police! Why is she so bothered about his looks etc rather than a man was waking naked in the park? I havenā€™t even read the comments, but has nobody pulled her up on it?
Dense bint!!

Reactions: 11
šŸ™ŒšŸ™ŒšŸ™ŒšŸ™Œ this!
Why would you not phone the police! Why is she so bothered about his looks etc rather than a man was waking naked in the park? I havenā€™t even read the comments, but has nobody pulled her up on it?
Dense bint!!
For once Ells the replies are very much pulling her up on that its disgusting, instead of a comical thing, a few have said ā€˜itā€™s not funny Iā€™d be calling the policeā€™ etc. She has said sheā€™s reported it now, not sure if thatā€™s true but hopefully it is!

Reactions: 9
Exposing yourself in front of people (especially children) is a one-way ticket to the sex offenders register and can be a precursor to more serious ā€œcontactā€ sexual offences as well so reporting stuff like this is pretty important.

But first... let me take a brooding, heavily filtered photo for strangers who watch me on the internet.
:LOL:

If you donā€™t laugh at the stupidity of it all youā€™ll cry.

Reactions: 13
Chris quickly, a man is exposing himself to me and our kids! No no, don't call the police, TAKE A PICTURE OF ME LOOKING CONFUSED FOR INSTAGRAMšŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is just a repeat of lifewithoaksandolive (ainsleygray_) ambulance post. They post it expecting a great reaction and then end up getting the opposite

No way on earth I would be walking near him with my child, nevermind the long way past him! Just turn around fast!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.