Fopperholic #6 Your comment is against the clock 3 2 1, Fopps will delete and block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
jeez will she be saying when they're 3 that they're 2 years 11 months corrected?? mine were 3 weeks early and the health visitor only corrected their ages for the first 3 or 4 months, can just see it now........happy 18th boys (17 years 11 months corrected) love mum and dad

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
The farm outfit proves she is definitely no fashionista! If she was ‘cool’ as she likes to think she is she’d have a fashionable outfit for every occasion.. where’s your dubarrys and Barbour if you’re the super cool edgy instagrammer you think you are! Literally floral/animal skin dresses and heels for every occasion 🙄😴
Yes!! She just wears the same stuff constantly and she’s too into fast fashion and plastic for my liking. I’m no environmentalist at all but I try like most ppl to do my bit. She preaches about how clever she is as she has a degree but has no idea what’s going on in the world

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes!! She just wears the same stuff constantly and she’s too into fast fashion and plastic for my liking. I’m no environmentalist at all but I try like most ppl to do my bit. She preaches about how clever she is as she has a degree but has no idea what’s going on in the world
A degree in stupidity

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I've just had our 9 month development questionnaire thing through the post from the health visitor and it asks all kinds of things like can they say a few words, do they babble certain letters and sounds, do they respond to their name, can they do certain grips, can they pull themselves up on sides of things, can they bend down etc etc etc. I would love to see how she'd fill that in because I can't see her being able to put many Yes marks given what we see on her stories.

Reactions: 11
I've just had our 9 month development questionnaire thing through the post from the health visitor and it asks all kinds of things like can they say a few words, do they babble certain letters and sounds, do they respond to their name, can they do certain grips, can they pull themselves up on sides of things, can they bend down etc etc etc. I would love to see how she'd fill that in because I can't see her being able to put many Yes marks given what we see on her stories.
They can play the scarf game tho and like mug cake.....oh sorry that dosent count!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Gah! I’ve succumbed. I always worry about karma biting me in the arse by slagging off these people but seriously, Fopps is too ... TOO to just let go.

What’s with the amount of plastic tit flooding into her house at the moment?! Lol!! Whyyyyyyy?? YES we’ve all realized your boys were behind with the developmentals but really?? A new toy every five minutes?

I’m a twin mum (pause for applause 😏🙄) and yes, newborn twins is hard because when you are doing that 2am breastfeed, it’s really bleeping hard when you are finishing one and know you have the other to still do. However, now my twins are 10, they are the craziest double duo you’ve ever seen and I am pretty much redundant as a parent, they have each other and that - as bon jovi said - is enough for love.
I feel the same way. Those boys are really suffering. They have no response or interaction with each other even. Think the Health Visitor needs to get involved soon

As a Granny of a 15 month old darling girl, I feel so sad for those boys. I appreciate my gd is a few months older but when she was their age she was doing so much more than those sad little boys. I am so grateful my sons partner is not disconnected from reality like Fopper. I do wonder what her in laws think, she would be my nightmare idea of a daughter in law.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
We haven't had a primark haul for a few weeks. Primark trainers and flats will be coming our way and we will never see her in them 😂
The thing is isn't it a trend atm to wear midi skirts /dresses etc with flat white pumps? (unless i'm wrong and its just weird people who live around here) she thinks she is trendy but s someone said earlier...heels are not in trend for daytime outside of a city of london office

Reactions: 12
The thing is isn't it a trend atm to wear midi skirts /dresses etc with flat white pumps? (unless i'm wrong and its just weird people who live around here) she thinks she is trendy but s someone said earlier...heels are not in trend for daytime outside of a city of london office
Yep I see lots of mums where I am in midi skirts, t shirts and flat shoes. I actually think it’s a great look; pretty, feminine but practical too.

It’s the old saying about mutton dressed as lamb that comes to mind. She’s trying too hard and it’s actually ageing her while also making her look unnatural as a mum.

Reactions: 13
Yep I see lots of mums where I am in midi skirts, t shirts and flat shoes. I actually think it’s a great look; pretty, feminine but practical too.

It’s the old saying about mutton dressed as lamb that comes to mind. She’s trying too hard and it’s actually ageing her while also making her look unnatural as a mum.
phew im not a mum yet but i have spent this weekend wearing different dresses with flat white pumps. it was actually very handy when i was with my 14 week old nephew and 2 year old niece...who knew!!!

A degree in stupidity
As i have said before, from a weetabix packet...

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Wow this is so Nikki
This sums Nikki up completely. The only time she ever shows emotion is to divert attention away from her flaws. I never find her tears genuine because I never see a change in her long term attitude or behaviour. The look on those babies faces when they saw bubbles was heart breaking. Grayson was scared and Lawson looked confused. They seem totally unaware of the world around them. I've heard Grayson say Dada but that's it, and Chris ignored him as he was on his phone. There is no evidence that she takes time to show them pictures followed by the word. They don't appear to know their names. She spoon feeds them and I'm not convinced they have learnt to use their thumb and finger in a pincer movement. They should be exercising their mouth and tongue and making all kinds of screams and babbling. I'm sad and worried for them, hopefully their assessment will raise some flags. She's a stay at home mum so there's no excuse for not helping the babies to reach milestones.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
To be honest, I don’t think heels are in fashion full stop anymore. All these hipster gin bars are full of people in vans/ dr martens with nice dresses or jeans. No ones got time for sore feet any more 😂

Reactions: 10
To be honest, I don’t think heels are in fashion full stop anymore. All these hipster gin bars are full of people in vans/ dr martens with nice dresses or jeans. No ones got time for sore feet any more 😂
to be honest i only care about comfort. at work i have slippers under my desk haha

i have several weddings coming up and i will be wearing kitten heels for all because i want to be comfortable any higher would be ridiculous for the whole day especially with driving.

Reactions: 4
I’m not a health professional, but work in a family support role and have meetings with professionals from all agencies. I have met families that have children with global development delay. I don’t know the ins and outs of it, but do wonder if the boys could have this! But then both of them? I feel so sorry for the boys and the fact that they always look sad and empty! It’s sad that 9 month checks are done via tick box, because how honest will she actually be?

• Heart
How do we check how many members we have on this thread? I'm intrigued to know!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yup that’s what I live in! Basic tee, midi skirt, denim jacket and trainers 😂 makes me feel dressed up because it’s not leggings and makes me feel better when I’m out with my toddler. If I wore heels around him I’d be in a body cast From falling

• Haha
As a Granny of a 15 month old darling girl, I feel so sad for those boys. I appreciate my gd is a few months older but when she was their age she was doing so much more than those sad little boys. I am so grateful my sons partner is not disconnected from reality like Fopper. I do wonder what her in laws think, she would be my nightmare idea of a daughter in law.
I’ve always wondered what her relationship is like with the in-laws

Reactions: 6
I’m not a health professional, but work in a family support role and have meetings with professionals from all agencies. I have met families that have children with global development delay. I don’t know the ins and outs of it, but do wonder if the boys could have this! But then both of them? I feel so sorry for the boys and the fact that they always look sad and empty! It’s sad that 9 month checks are done via tick box, because how honest will she actually be?
If it’s missed at the 9 month check it should definitely be picked up at the two-year check as the HV should do all sorts of tests around dexterity, coordination, sequencing etc. Though that does give her another 15 months to make a rip roaring arse of motherhood.

I really hope there’s some sort of intervention by the HV as the whole family are just letting those poor boys down so badly. I know we’re all slagging Nicki off cause she is a prize bellend, but Chris has equal responsibility for the twins and their wider family do too, especially those with parenting experience. To have the boys at almost a year old staring vacantly, with absolutely no speech or movement is a total and utter disgrace. They should all be mortified with themselves.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.