Fopperholic #6 Your comment is against the clock 3 2 1, Fopps will delete and block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brummymummy traits have been showing in her for a few weeks now. When will they learn not to react to the negative, just move on!
She requires so much validation from her social media and people’s comments to feel secure it’s unbelievable, so I doubt she can’t not react now. She’s in way too deep and has only herself to blame! Focusing on the wrong things and not the life she peddled to us all, that she wanted it more than anything, but then putting her online persona before her actual boys is all catching up with her!

Reactions: 12
The thing is a lot of the comments weren’t actually negative they were just asking why she’s now saying something is amazing when 2 days before she said how bad it is.. and she didn’t specify the brand in her video did she? So how is anyone to know if it’s a different one to this??? And we all know she’s only doing a giveaway cos she saw us all slate her for being a money grabbing cow selling other gifted items on Facebook! Ahhhh this woman!!!

I think she forgets what she says. She didn't say it was a particular brand at all but the mats in general. Such a liar. There has to be a way to expose people like her when they lie.
🙌 Agreed! Showing her true colours more and more ...... and starting to lose control just a little bit? She is realising slowly that there’s a lot of us seeing her for what she really is and her ‘sheep’ numbers are dwindling.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
How long is she going to keep ‘correcting’ their age?
The person she replied to is so good at getting in a dig about the boys spending too much time stuck in their jumperoos when they should be out crawling but she done it nicely so fopps doesn't realise 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Even 9 months corrected they should be eager to do more than just bounce like tigger (this is in no way a dig at tigger because I think he's tiggerific 😝😊). She's ridiculous.

• Haha
She’s makes it sound like she’s mother Theresa giving away her *gifted* baby monitor. She’s asked people to follow her, like the post and tag two people in the comments. She’s doing it all for engagement and expects people to think it’s a selfless act. There’s not a selfless cell in her body, she doesn’t give a tit which order you put beans and cheese on a jacket potato, what you’re up to today or the totally desperate give me a chicken and egg joke (I physically cringed at this). She just wants people to lick her arse and watch her mundane vlogs so she can earn easy money sitting at home stroking her designer bags.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Even 9 months corrected they should be eager to do more than just bounce like tigger (this is in no way a dig at tigger because I think he's tiggerific 😝😊). She's ridiculous.
My daughter is 9.5 months and is crawling, pulling up to stand, moving around furniture and climbing up steps!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My daughter is 9.5 months and is crawling, pulling up to stand, moving around furniture and climbing up steps!
Exactly!
I've got children of my own and both were doing lots more than these ones are doing at this age. People like her should not be giving tips if their own can't do the basics because they've not encouraged them. She also needs to stop falling back on the usual 'they all do things in their own time's bs.

Reactions: 9
She is really annoying with the whole correction thing, they were born at 35 weeks, 37 is full term for twins. They are not a month behind and even if they were, that are still under developed and withdrawn! No amount of age correction will excuse her lazy ass parenting!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why aren't they talking? Why are they so quiet? Should they not be babbling away

Reactions: 9
Why aren't they talking? Why are they so quiet? Should they not be babbling away
I have just watched the story with the bubbles, yes they are shocked to start, but there is no reaction. No noise, no reaching, nothing! It’s so sad.

Reactions: 10
i would love her to do a video on how she’s actually found the first 10 months and talk about the lows and how’s shes actually coped with it!
She will definitely do that video as she clearly turns to here for content ideas!!; We are more genuine than her actual following as we will always tell the truth!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Gah! I’ve succumbed. I always worry about karma biting me in the arse by slagging off these people but seriously, Fopps is too ... TOO to just let go.

What’s with the amount of plastic tit flooding into her house at the moment?! Lol!! Whyyyyyyy?? YES we’ve all realized your boys were behind with the developmentals but really?? A new toy every five minutes?

I’m a twin mum (pause for applause 😏🙄) and yes, newborn twins is hard because when you are doing that 2am breastfeed, it’s really bleeping hard when you are finishing one and know you have the other to still do. However, now my twins are 10, they are the craziest double duo you’ve ever seen and I am pretty much redundant as a parent, they have each other and that - as bon jovi said - is enough for love.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Exactly!
I've got children of my own and both were doing lots more than these ones are doing at this age. People like her should not be giving tips if their own can't do the basics because they've not encouraged them. She also needs to stop falling back on the usual 'they all do things in their own time's bs.
Same, my boy is younger than hers (she has twins, don’t you know) and even though I’m not as *self sufficient* as she is, my son can do a hell of a lot more than the twins. I always find myself comparing what my son can do compared to others and was worried that he was behind! But even for the last month and a bit he’s been commando crawling and escaping every chance he gets!!

Reactions: 5
Not sticking up for her but with a prem baby they’re corrected until 1 year because there’s a lot of mile stones in the first year.

How ever I get sick of explaining my little ones the corrected age to strangers and just tell people the corrected age 😂.
And at her “corrected age” of 5.5 months she’s sitting up 😂

Reactions: 8
I follow someone else on instagram who's baby was born the same time as the twins and also 5 weeks early and he's way ahead of the twins in development. And whilst yes they do all develop skills at their own rate the fact is those boys have not been allowed to develop any sort of skills. She's pretty much admitted she didnt encourage any kind of sitting up and it doesn't take a genius to work out they wont be moving anytime soon as they just havent been on the floor enough to have learnt the rolling, pulling up, crawling that they need. By 10 months(or even 9 months corrected! 😂) they should be all over the place exploring. If shes thinks they are going to suddenly walk by standing them up behind a walker then she is even more delusional than I thought.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.