Fopperholic #6 Your comment is against the clock 3 2 1, Fopps will delete and block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was her response on the JDs post 🙄
I’ve never read ASA guidelines until around 5 minutes ago and even I understand that post isn’t following them correctly. I wish I could go to work and just follow what rules I fancied that day 🤨

Reactions: 16
It’s makes me a feel so awkward when her mam says thank you for this post under her pictures 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her mum's comments are very bizarre. It's like she is trying to be her bff.. sad.

Reactions: 11
Yes!! She just wears the same stuff constantly and she’s too into fast fashion and plastic for my liking. I’m no environmentalist at all but I try like most ppl to do my bit. She preaches about how clever she is as she has a degree but has no idea what’s going on in the world
She’s far from clever! She can’t spell!

Reactions: 8
Jeez, it's not going to be long before foppsmum needs her own thread. Or maybe we can create a just giving page so we can sign her up to some GCSE English classes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why is her latest Instagram update just loads of screenshots of her lemmings telling her how amazing she Is? So big headed it's unreal 😠

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Good lord, do people actually go to school in the Midlands or are they just sent straight to the factories 🤣🤣🤣
(Apologies any midlanders....I'm a scouser...take the piss as much as you like!)
Erm...wasn’t Brummymummyof2 a teacher in the Midlands? 🙈:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yesterday was one of the first days in a long time that she didn’t post any stories or pictures of the boys all day. I hope that means she spent the day actually engaging with them - unless another vlog is on its way. Crazy how much of their little lives have been on social media that I actually noticed when there was a day they weren’t on it.

Also, the whole ‘Foppsmum’ thing. Doesn’t Nicola have two siblings? So has her mum set up this insta solely to comment on Nicolas account and not her brother or sisters, as she seems to have ignored them in naming her account. Is it purely to keep Narcissist Nikki happy?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.