Fopperholic #6 Your comment is against the clock 3 2 1, Fopps will delete and block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is really annoying with the whole correction thing, they were born at 35 weeks, 37 is full term for twins. They are not a month behind and even if they were, that are still under developed and withdrawn! No amount of age correction will excuse her lazy ass parenting!!
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 8
As a Granny of a 15 month old darling girl, I feel so sad for those boys. I appreciate my gd is a few months older but when she was their age she was doing so much more than those sad little boys. I am so grateful my sons partner is not disconnected from reality like Fopper. I do wonder what her in laws think, she would be my nightmare idea of a daughter in law.
And mine too I couldn’t think of anyone worst than her and that’s saying something
thankfully my DIL is fabulous... My granddaughter is 3 now and a real grown up little chatterbox who constantly asks why ... because of the interaction she was given as a baby, she’s inquisitive and wants to do everything by herself...those little boys are being held back by the time they get to nursery they will be so far behind what the rest of the toddlers are achieving and it’s all because their mother is a moronic social climber who pushes her phone in their faces 24/7 and cannot see the damage she is doing

• Heart
Reactions: 14
In the past when I saw videos of them just sat there with their mouths open and their tongues hanging out I thought there was something wrong at the time It's awful to say that it at the end of the day it’s just concern for those poor little boys

Reactions: 20
In the past when I saw videos of them just sat there with their mouths open and their tongues hanging out I thought there was something wrong at the time It's awful to say that it at the end of the day it’s just concern for those poor little boys
I’ve thought this for a while too but didn’t want to speculate on here. Grayson imo seems more unresponsive than Lawson - has anyone seen Meghan Edmonds son hart from RHOC ? He seems to have similar traits to Grayson. I don’t want to offend anyone & obviously this is just speculation

Reactions: 7
Her mum does write the weirdest replies 😐🤔
odd for sure, like she's been told to jump in and reply to help interaction and show support yet she just looks a tit and her grammar is shocking, your when clearly should be you're, not really doing fopps any favours at all ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
odd for sure, like she's been told to jump in and reply to help interaction and show support yet she just looks a tit and her grammar is shocking, your when clearly should be you're, not really doing fopps any favours at all ;)
Fopps Mum always reminds me of an 8 year old writing to her penpal. Never quite knows what to say so just likes everything / glad about everything. It's so cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've just had our 9 month development questionnaire thing through the post from the health visitor and it asks all kinds of things like can they say a few words, do they babble certain letters and sounds, do they respond to their name, can they do certain grips, can they pull themselves up on sides of things, can they bend down etc etc etc. I would love to see how she'd fill that in because I can't see her being able to put many Yes marks given what we see on her stories.
We've just had ours through and have already completed most of it as a yes when our app isn't until end of August. I'll do the whole 'baby's develop at different rates' crap but as I did it I thought about the twins and from what we see on social media, other than the fact that they can now sit up they're a no for pretty much most things.
And I'm not buying any other that adjusted stuff either, my 2nd was 36 weeks and in scbu and I didnt feel the need to constantly point out his corrected age!

Reactions: 9
I have just watched the story with the bubbles, yes they are shocked to start, but there is no reaction. No noise, no reaching, nothing! It’s so sad.
First time posting on this thread (hi)

I just watched the bubble video! 😲 have never seen anything like it. Just no reaction at all.

Reactions: 9
I watched the video....my background is in early years and have been practicing for 20 years as well as being a mum.

The first thing that struck me was Chris saying uhh uhh uhh when Lawson went to reach for the machine 🙄 Lawson’s response was somewhat animated. They do just seem really placid. It’s really early to tell if there is more to it than that and difficult when you just see snapshots.

Reactions: 10
The more obvious their delay becomes the less we will see of it. Cue her changing her focus back to fashion and food.

Reactions: 3
They just always seem confused and a bit vacant rather than excited and engaging. But then is that a surprise when she's shoving a phone in their face constantly? I love taking videos of my little one but she always looks at me rather than at the phone and usually stops doing whatever it is I wanted to capture by the time I've got the phone out! They just sit there completely placid which probably suits her so that she can edit all her shopping hauls and police her social media comments. She's pulling out all these new toys and books this last week but it looks as though they've never had these things before from the look of confusion on their faces. Very very sad state of affairs.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
They just always seem confused and a bit vacant rather than excited and engaging. But then is that a surprise when she's shoving a phone in their face constantly? I love taking videos of my little one but she always looks at me rather than at the phone and usually stops doing whatever it is I wanted to capture by the time I've got the phone out! They just sit there completely placid which probably suits her so that she can edit all her shopping hauls and police her social media comments. She's pulling out all these new toys and books this last week but it looks as though they've never had these things before from the look of confusion on their faces. Very very sad state of affairs.
I wonder, at what point, she will realise that they need more than colourful plastic to entertain them. As younger babies they were constantly shoved in front of you tube, she goes out for walks when they are due a nap so no conversation and learning about the environment. When they are awake she is too busy trying to get a freeman’s catalogue pose. At home they are shoved in jumperoos and pretty soon the cage will make an appearance!
And when she does interact it’s with a phone! It makes me so mad and sad at the same time. Those precious babies, that she so longed for, still aren’t her biggest priority. And I agree when it was mentioned that Chris is just as guilty. They are a perfect couple as they are both extremely self important !

Reactions: 13
The more obvious their delay becomes the less we will see of it. Cue her changing her focus back to fashion and food.
I actually think this has started to happen already. Although there are still plenty of pics the stories with them in have definitely lessened over the last few weeks.

Reactions: 4
I watched the video....my background is in early years and have been practicing for 20 years as well as being a mum.

The first thing that struck me was Chris saying uhh uhh uhh when Lawson went to reach for the machine 🙄 Lawson’s response was somewhat animated. They do just seem really placid. It’s really early to tell if there is more to it than that and difficult when you just see snapshots.
The uhh uhh uhh got on my nerves too.

I actually think this has started to happen already. Although there are still plenty of pics the stories with them in have definitely lessened over the last few weeks.
That’s not a bad thing to be honest, they shouldn’t be plastered all over social media. I also believe the playpen is there, she just won’t show 😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.