Fopperholic #6 Your comment is against the clock 3 2 1, Fopps will delete and block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Make sure you keep watching fopps for her parenting advice thenšŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Thankfully this is my second so I donā€™t need to look to some ā€œtrying-to-be-relevantā€, Botox filled bimbo to aid me in my parenting or have her tell me what I shouldnā€™t buy whilst she tries to trick me into entering some shite competition to win the same crap! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Is it me or is little blondie suddenly getting a bit more phone time !! She really is a saddo reads what we put on here and then acts on it. Right well read this Fopperbollocks......Put your phone down play with your children let them be normal itā€™s ok youā€™ll thanks us for all this advice one day šŸ˜‰

• Heart
Reactions: 14
On her stories, deffo her mum!
I donā€™t know... theyā€™ve used the correct ā€œtheirā€...

I donā€™t even know how she can be arsed getting dolled up everyday. If Iā€™ve not been at work the last thing I want to be doing is moving the baby and the bouncer around half the house to be doing my hair/makeup. Most days Iā€™m happy just for a shower and to get rid of the smell of sick before he gets home šŸ˜‚ but then again most of the time Iā€™d just rather soak up all the time I get with my baby over rubbing spit in to my eyelashes šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Itā€™s so frumpy! Skinny jeans and a nice top would make her so much more current but that would mean but her true size. The westā€™s floaty granny dresses because she can buy a smaller size! They all look shorter at the front than the back because THEY DO NOT FIT FOPPS! I used to do that in next with linen trousers, buy the 6 because they stretch so theyā€™d be an 8/10 but I could say they were a 6 šŸ¤£ pathetic, I know but thatā€™s EXACTLY what she does šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I donā€™t know... theyā€™ve used the correct ā€œtheirā€...

Itā€™s so frumpy! Skinny jeans and a nice top would make her so much more current but that would mean but her true size. The westā€™s floaty granny dresses because she can buy a smaller size! They all look shorter at the front than the back because THEY DO NOT FIT FOPPS! I used to do that in next with linen trousers, buy the 6 because they stretch so theyā€™d be an 8/10 but I could say they were a 6 šŸ¤£ pathetic, I know but thatā€™s EXACTLY what she does šŸ¤£
You bought a 6?! Buts fopps is an 8? I thought an 8 was the smallest size you could buy šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hi guys, daily lurker here! Felt the need to post today. Not sure why I get so annoyed by people being so gullible. Fopps asking what everyone is doing today and her followers replying with what they have got planned. She doesn't give two figs what anyone is doing today yet somehow people think she does. What is that all about. I'm sure that people who follow her think they are "friends". I don't get it at all. No idea what goes through people's minds sometimes.

Reactions: 16
Hi guys, daily lurker here! Felt the need to post today. Not sure why I get so annoyed by people being so gullible. Fopps asking what everyone is doing today and her followers replying with what they have got planned. She doesn't give two figs what anyone is doing today yet somehow people think she does. What is that all about. I'm sure that people who follow her think they are "friends". I don't get it at all. No idea what goes through people's minds sometimes.
Omg this is what I can't get past either. I love an insta scroll but even those that inspire me I don't engage with cos i just cant be arsed and I also know that they have literally no interest in me. It must be lonely, bored impressionable women responding, along with other idiots wanting to up their own engagement and her mum of course (cringe)

The other thing that does my head in is quotes along the lines of all mum's are amazing etc. No they're not. Sadly some are tit, and a lot are average, unfortunately for her she sits nicely in the first category.

The forced laugh as she speaks and fingering her eyes proper winds me up too.

I'm down the road from her in Coventry, met her once at a sw group. She's a tool and not a typical representation of a Midlander šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ giving us a bad name.

Her time is limited on the influencer front. My sister is an influencer (ish) and makes a bit of pocket money for little effort. Fopps puts in tit loads of time and effort but her ads and affiliation jobs would make pennies she's right. Anyone that sells their baby stuff versus giving to charity isn't a person making a ton in social media. I actually had more respect for her when she was juggling her management role and groups. Now she's just a beg-a-fan hun.

My toddlers have picked on me all day and ruined my Sunday so needed to offload. Fopps has all this to come and genuinely has no idea.

Another thing why does she tag "wouldn't change it for the world" at the end of anything slightly negatjve she says about the babies? Nonsense! of course we'd all like more sleep, a calm meal, no tit down our fingernails etc. Idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
i would love her to do a video on how sheā€™s actually found the first 10 months and talk about the lows and howā€™s shes actually coped with it!

Reactions: 5
Iā€™ve just tried to search for foppy on Instagram and canā€™t see her account - does this mean Iā€™ve been blocked? I never interacted with her account so duck knows where she found me! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
i would love her to do a video on how sheā€™s actually found the first 10 months and talk about the lows and howā€™s shes actually coped with it!
She won't do that because according to her everything is perfect.

Reactions: 3
I got a comment deleted.
I said I didnā€™t think it was fair to compare using a twin buggy in a car park to having to actually use a wheelchair.
How on earth does she think being able bodied with twins entitles her to easy parking? What an utter hole!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
What a suprise she's using the twins to pimp tat! Tat only suitable for 36 months + not to mention it coats almost Ā£10 when it's poundland quality! Does she have no shame?
Screenshot_2019-07-14-14-13-50.png
Screenshot_2019-07-14-14-14-10.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I got a comment deleted.
I said I didnā€™t think it was fair to compare using a twin buggy in a car park to having to actually use a wheelchair.
How on earth does she think being able bodied with twins entitles her to easy parking? What an utter hole!
This is the woman who wanted to know what Martin Luther King would say about the trolling she gets online remember...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.