Fopperholic #6 Your comment is against the clock 3 2 1, Fopps will delete and block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is totally unrelatable to mums, she try’s to paint such a perfect life on her YouTube and insta which in reality is not real!!
The floaty dresses and heels everyday is just cringe and out of fashion. Since I became a mum I barley ever wear heels, only if I ever go out (which is rare) most mums still look lovely with jeans, trainers/sandals and a nice top.
She is far to over dressed for everyday life, I do my hair and make up each day but I just dress casual. Once her kids are on the move there is no way she will be wearing heels. She’s is going to have an absolute shock, it’s a nightmare with one toddler running off let alone two 😂

Reactions: 14
I got a comment deleted.
I said I didn’t think it was fair to compare using a twin buggy in a car park to having to actually use a wheelchair.
How on earth does she think being able bodied with twins entitles her to easy parking? What an utter hole!
I don’t think that was the point she was making. I took it that She was saying if a double buggy won’t fit through - what chance would a wheelchair user have

Reactions: 4
Her look is very very dated. I’m about the same age as her and would never wear what she does. i genuinely don’t understand who would want to watch one of her shopping hauls

Reactions: 10
I don’t get the dresses though as I have a 6 month old and spend my life on the floor. I’d never be able to do that with a dress on 🤦‍♀️😂
Maybe that’s just me not being as elegant.

Reactions: 8
Who was it that mentioned about Fopps having a weird toenail?
Once you see it you can’t unsee it 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I don’t think that was the point she was making. I took it that She was saying if a double buggy won’t fit through - what chance would a wheelchair user have
Fair enough if that is the case. I do think she thinks twin mums probably have the same rights as wheelchair users when it comes to parking spaces though. I could imagine her moaning if there’s no parent and child spaces left at Tesco and she has to actually walk across the car park with her children. God forbid.
Also, why not engage with my comment instead of just deleting it?
The title of this thread is so apt.

And another thing - she’s the one using a side to side double buggy (probably kindly gifted?), why not use one of those buggies where one child is in front the other one behind? Surely much easier for getting around city centres? She has the CHOICE to use the side by side buggy.
Wheelchair users do not have a choice.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I don’t get the dresses though as I have a 6 month old and spend my life on the floor. I’d never be able to do that with a dress on 🤦‍♀️😂
Maybe that’s just me not being as elegant.
Don't be daft. Fopps doesn't get on the floor to play with her children!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m a bit of a lurker and don’t ever comment but have to say.. the pictures she’s put up of her boys this afternoon is that filtered that her little boy with her hair, Grayson? Looks ginger!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Poor guy at Hatton this afternoon offering to take a picture of them, probably got fed up of looking at them posing and preening themselves.

• Haha
WHY WOULD YOU GO TO A FARM IN HEELS!!! Also I doubt someone came up and asked her if she would like a photo! 😂 she obvs asked

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
A strapless dress and heels to the farm with 10 month olds 🤣🤣 she is too ridiculous

I notice this time the boys pram was facing the camera, clearly read here yesterday that you look bizarre posing with the prams facing away from you eh Nicola?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I love her dress but would wear it at night on holiday not to a farm.Lawson is such a beautiful content baby, Grayson is equally as beautiful but seems so unsettled all the time. it must be hard having twins but I’m have seen many mums manage to not to m have a favourite however it’s clear fopps has a favourite!

Heels to the farm 😂😂😂 OMG she has no idea ! Imagine all the straw and mud that would get caught between your toes ! She obviously just cares about the pictures and not about actually just enjoying the day out !

Reactions: 15
Heels to the farm 😂
And the classic Insta 21 yr old girl pose with a hand in her hair. WTF does she look like.
"Darling...am I standing far enough away from the pram? I know they're mine but obvs don't want to seem too attached to them"

I have so many 🤔 about her outfit choices. A strapless dress? With 10 month olds? Are they really that passive? My 8 month old manages to pull my pyjama bottoms down every morning trying to clamber up on me? Heels at the farm? A full face of makeup just to spend the day out with the family?

I don't get whether she's just never grown up? Whether she's trying to look and act younger? Or whether she just hasn't a clue?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.