Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Corky

But she doesn’t photoshop her photos.....Zzzzz! If you follow the straight line on the pool wall, then under it the blue line you’ll see it curves in the place she’s tweaked, she’s very insecure about those knees isn’t she, sake 🤦‍♀️😆
Ooh,chub rub when its warm. I feel her pain.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

YouDeserveWow

I know, it’s really odd. Kids are usually wrecking balls by ten months. Crawling at lightning speed, pulling themselves up on furniture etc. My kid had a good range of basic words then too.

I know kids all develop differently and hit milestones at different time and from experience the good talkers might take a bit longer to walk and vice versa but they are so behind on everything. They don’t speak, crawl, stand holding on to things, roll from front to back or back to front. They’re not banging on toys like crazy people cause they love making noises with it and laughing. They barely even laugh... getting a smile at most. If I think of rough milestones they’re sitting between 5-6 months. Genuinely a disgrace, and the fact she’s a brand ambassador for baby brands, going on like a parenting expert on YouTube and just generally being a condescending prick is absolutely terrible.

It’s blatantly obvious those boys haven’t been spoken to regularly or had any form of play or tummy time. If they had they’d be at least saying basics like hiya, mama, dada and if they’d had floor and tummy time their arms and legs would be stronger and they would be able to roll.

Neglect comes in many shapes and forms and her detached house and Range Rover don’t exclude her from being guilty of it. It makes me so angry thinking of how much she’s let those boys down already and they’re not even a year old.
My daughter is a wrecking ball 🙈 ever since she figured out how to roll over she's not kept still! And now she can crawl and pull herself up she's into everything! She is also one of the noisiest babies I have ever met so to compare them (which we shouldn't but we do) is just insane! They remind me of my daughter from like 6 months ago if not longer!

Mum123

VIP Member
Where is she synning the kids food again I must have missed it! She’s such a tool that comment about the dress is bloody hilarious also ‘I’m not 40’ yeah but you’re not far off it and nothing wrong with it anyway!!
It’s her latest story she’s lost the plot!

AllTheHunsBeHunning

Chatty Member
Not had lip fillers...I think you're talking great big, fat, hairy bollocks my dear Fopps 🤣
And she looks a million times better, hair not a brittle and peroxide, calmer makeup, better clothes...just better!View attachment 29631
She does. Even looks more "genuine".

Regarding the lip fillers......Fopps you're making a rod for your own back with these ridiculous lies 🤥

Her comments about their day out at soft play made me laugh. Not I loved it there because the boys really enjoy it and I love seeing them happy and playing or anything that a normal mum would say. Nope..she comes out with 'I loved it because of the diet cherry Pepsi, skinny cappuccinos and jacket potatoes.' Get a life FFS!!!! She's just not normal!
I thought she couldn't have caffeine 🤥

Last edited:

YouDeserveWow

Mines the same! I was most disgruntled last week while trying to watch the last Chernobyl episode that he just shouted over it for an hour while pinging from wall to wall!
Yep that sounds exactly like mine! Can't watch anything whilst she's up unless it's got subtitles 🙈

Snarkypants

VIP Member
If you compare the last selfie, to the next one where she's holding the boys, you can see the difference in the editing - unusually long head in the selfie, shorter/rounder head and body in the candid.