Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
I’ve just tried to search for foppy on Instagram and can’t see her account - does this mean I’ve been blocked? I never interacted with her account so fuck knows where she found me! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Scullybob

VIP Member
I’ve been in her slimming world class when she argued the toss over if steroids make you put weight on, she claimed a pill would not and no they don’t (over and over) so everyone gave up trying to get her to except that they can cause weight gain. Then she starts ivf and goes on about the side effects, bloating, extra pounds....oh, so now it’s you taking medication it’s different!!!
Her class is just a complete ‘me, myself & I’ with her mum and group of helpers laughing like high pitched hyenas drowning out the sound of members speaking!
I'm not surprised to hear that. She's a complete idiot.

Reactions: 2
Creeping for clout on Mrs Hinch’s baby reveal post! 🙈 Bet she dreams of going viral like Hinchy! Not happening Nikki, so you can dial down the social climbing!

I wonder does she put Chris on vetting the comments duty when she’s at group, because surely she can’t be on her phone there?! If my consultant was just sat on her phone it’d be rude and unprofessional!
She literally cannot put that phone down! Now she’s filming stories from her group night 🙄🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 1

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
*showcasing her new converse in an attempt to look more relatable*
“so ladies, let’s settle a debate, do you criss cross your laces or have them straight across? I’d really love to know!”
I sense a dress down, I have twins you know, haul coming on 😴😴😴. I mean..what I eat on SW in a day and clothes hauls are all she can do!! Bored now bragger 😴😴.

I cross them of course 😊

Reactions: 1