Fopperholic #6 Your comment is against the clock 3 2 1, Fopps will delete and block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really does see herself as young and cool thats why all the mums she relates to are all young, blonde and in their 20's, like billie and sam faiers, lucy jessica carter etc.
She makes statement like 'now i'm in my 30's....' when her 30's are nearly over.
All her hobbies and interests are what a younger person would have, makeup tutorials, love island etc.
Reality: she looks like lucy jessica carter's mum.
View attachment 27825
She really does look like Lucy's mum or much older sister lol She's stuck in a rut with her makeup and needs to tone down the heavy foundation and mascara. She actually looked younger in her holiday snaps when she had no slap on.

Reactions: 12
She really does see herself as young and cool thats why all the mums she relates to are all young, blonde and in their 20's, like billie and sam faiers, lucy jessica carter etc.
She makes statement like 'now i'm in my 30's....' when her 30's are nearly over.
All her hobbies and interests are what a younger person would have, makeup tutorials, love island etc.
Reality: she looks like lucy jessica carter's mum.
View attachment 27825
Can I just say though some old birds do enjoy a bit of love island 😂😂

As for all this I didn’t know crap
It’s a load of bull...
Nikki’s mum needs to stop blowing smoke up his arse as she said when we were having kids there wasn’t all these mum vlogs etc
But what we did have was common sense oh and plenty of time as we weren’t constantly attached to our phones

Reactions: 4
how can someone now thinking they’re a mummy blogger 🤮 not know about helping your babies development!?!
Knows how to recover from a c-section within 3 weeks (ahem)

Her mum just enables this crazy behaviour!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Could someone please explain to me what ‘fopperholic’ actually means?
Food and shopping... addicted to both.
Shopaholic etc.

She made a post a few months ago when she was hungover or something vs her made up look, the bare faced look was SO much better, she actually looked really pretty. The lashes need toning down and she'd look more human.

Reactions: 5
how can someone now thinking they’re a mummy blogger 🤮 not know about helping your babies development!?!
Knows how to recover from a c-section within 3 weeks (ahem)

Her mum just enables this crazy behaviour!
That’s because she probably is her mum as far as Instagram is concerned 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Do her and her mother not speak in person? I'd be absolutely mortified if my mother posted tit like that 😥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I'd be embarrassed if my mum commented on all my post in the way Nikki's mum does. She sounds really thick and most of the time spells things wrong.
Also if she sees and speaks to her most days what's the need to comment, just tell her love.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'd be embarrassed if my mum commented on all my post in the way Nikki's mum does. She sounds really thick and most of the time spells things wrong.
Also if she sees and speaks to her most days what's the need to comment, just tell her love.
Exactly!
It's such bile inducing reading! Especially as they're supppsedly such a close knit family. 🙄😴

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I don’t think Mrs Floppybollocks, should be dishing out any advice to the public, considering she hasn’t a clue about any of the topics she purports to be an expert in.
Most people have done a far better job of bringing up their children, feeding them, travelling with them, teaching them, and it’s blatantly obvious she hasn’t a clue. Please Mrs Ryan, go to a few classes first before you start trying to tell others how it should be done. We could all teach you, except you are so far up your own arse you wouldn’t hear us.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Surely after her latest video her name should be “fapperholic” because she talks so much wank 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I am furious she is promoting Amazon as a sales platform, how inappropriate, she clearly doesn’t keep up with current affairs or the ethics surrounding corporation tax which should have been covered during her business degree. Maybe promoting British companies would gain her a more positive following?

Reactions: 4
The play pen will work brilliant for her, she can set up her ‘downstairs’ baby monitor on the baby jail while she cracks on filming more
tit hauls of primark tat!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh my days she is at it with the bloody scarves again give them a pan and wooden spoon they will have much for fun than poncy scarves

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.