Fopperholic #6 Your comment is against the clock 3 2 1, Fopps will delete and block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would literally tell my Mum to stop with these comments, utterly embarrassing that she comments on ever post. I'd also teach her how to write a correct sentence using correct grammar.

Her recent story, telling Lawson not to put a toy in his mouth. Keep telling a 10 month that Nikki and you'll be saying that 1000 times a day. She has not maternal instinct it's untrue. Of course a 10 month is going to put everything and anything in their mouths, it's normal and you can't control this!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I would literally tell my Mum to stop with these comments, utterly embarrassing that she comments on ever post. I'd also teach her how to write a correct sentence using correct grammar.

Her recent story, telling Lawson not to put a toy in his mouth. Keep telling a 10 month that Nikki and you'll be saying that 1000 times a day. She has not maternal instinct it's untrue. Of course a 10 month is going to put everything and anything in their mouths, it's normal and you can't control this!
Jesus her mum!! Seriously she needs to stop, it's so cringe worthy! I don't think my mum ever writes on anything I post and if she did it wouldn't be anything like that 🤣 why doesn't Fopp say anything?! Oh, that's right...because her mum feeds into her massive ego 🙄

Reactions: 14

My god, her mums replies are so weird!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I would love to be a fly on the wall to see what she’s actually like trying to get those boys organised and out the house/car etc. Bet she gets so flustered over the slightest thing. And the way she dresses is utterly ridiculous - I like to look glam but I would never go out walks or to parks with high heels on, it also really ages her. If she wore skinny jeans, nice trainers or flat pumps with a pretty top she would look so much better.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

My god, her mums replies are so weird!!
I don't believe its fopp writing her posts like some people do, I really believe it's her mum. You can tell its wrote by a, shall we say, more mature lady with a poor grasp of social media.

Reactions: 8
I would love to be a fly on the wall to see what she’s actually like trying to get those boys organised and out the house/car etc. Bet she gets so flustered over the slightest thing. And the way she dresses is utterly ridiculous - I like to look glam but I would never go out walks or to parks with high heels on, it also really ages her. If she wore skinny jeans, nice trainers or flat pumps with a pretty top she would look so much better.
Yes I would too! Like how does she have all this time to look so put together? I can just about get a shower in and tie my hair up when I'm on my own let alone anything else

Totally agree. Jeans, converse and a nice top is my off-work wardrobe and is for almost 90% of the mums I see at parks, the beach etc. The problem is she doesn’t do regular Mum things that require her to wear converse. She can quite happily go to costa dressed like a dolly bird which is why you never see her doing anything for anyone but herself!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

This is very interesting, similar to what we discussed a day or 2 ago 👏🏼

• Heart
She only has the time to do that stuff while they still have an early morning nap - most of us are doing a school run already by that time or when our kids nap were busy running the house! She doesn’t worry about that because she has a cleaner! She can spend their entire nap dolling herself up.. as their routine soon changes down to one nap a day which tends to be early afternoon we might see a whole new fopps! Doubt it though 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Totally agree. Jeans, converse and a nice top is my off-work wardrobe and is for almost 90% of the mums I see at parks, the beach etc. The problem is she doesn’t do regular Mum things that require her to wear converse. She can quite happily go to costa dressed like a dolly bird which is why you never see her doing anything for anyone but herself!!
Cue the “dressed down Sunday” post ....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
*showcasing her new converse in an attempt to look more relatable*
“so ladies, let’s settle a debate, do you criss cross your laces or have them straight across? I’d really love to know!”

• Haha
Reactions: 30
*showcasing her new converse in an attempt to look more relatable*
“so ladies, let’s settle a debate, do you criss cross your laces or have them straight across? I’d really love to know!”
I sense a dress down, I have twins you know, haul coming on 😴😴😴. I mean..what I eat on SW in a day and clothes hauls are all she can do!! Bored now bragger 😴😴.

I cross them of course 😊

Reactions: 1
I find it hilarious that her husband has a reputable golfing career and makes videos about techniques and other golfing tit whilst she does crap like ‘what I eat in a day’ video. NO ONE GIVES A tit HOW LITTLE YOU EAT IN A DAY. Sorry, I lie obviously some people do and I cannot begin to understand why. Why can’t she just put up a post or do a collage of her daily intake like everyone else instead of dragging out a full day into a video of what she eats. For the money obviously. She makes out like this is a ‘hobby’ and she’s helping people by sharing her brilliant knowledge of how to lose uni puppy fat and gain an eating disorder sorry keep it off and if that’s the case why is she dedicating so much of her life and time away from her children for other people’s benefit. She sits and vets every comment that comes into her social media, liking the ones that lick her arse, replying to each comment like some sort of maniac desperate for validation. She’s trying to make a living out of social media but acting like she’s not. #kindwords (which means I will block and delete anyone who disagrees with me)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Also I’m not a mum yet but I imagine her boys are old enough to feed themselves now? Can someone in the spirit of her recently admitting her mistakes as a new mum ask her if her boys can feed themselves yet. It seems like she’s doing a total disservice to them by constantly spoonfeeding them in an effort to keeping her carpet clean.

Reactions: 6
Also I’m not a mum yet but I imagine her boys are old enough to feed themselves now? Can someone in the spirit of her recently admitting her mistakes as a new mum ask her if her boys can feed themselves yet. It seems like she’s doing a total disservice to them by constantly spoonfeeding them in an effort to keeping her carpet clean.
They’re a bit young to be independently spoon feeding themselves. They should be able to feed themselves finger foods and holding their own spoon while she spoon feeds them.

Reactions: 4
I don’t even know how she can be arsed getting dolled up everyday. If I’ve not been at work the last thing I want to be doing is moving the baby and the bouncer around half the house to be doing my hair/makeup. Most days I’m happy just for a shower and to get rid of the smell of sick before he gets home 😂 but then again most of the time I’d just rather soak up all the time I get with my baby over rubbing spit in to my eyelashes 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.