Fopperholic #6 Your comment is against the clock 3 2 1, Fopps will delete and block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So cringe 😂😂😂
Going to have to start doing this with my girls....obvs sitting next to them I will type "right who wants a cuppa?" I will wait for the reply because we don't talk at least 5 times a day or visit each other daily and have matching rooms for the grandkids..... Foppsmum is clearly told mention the puddings...🤣🤣🤣

Good lord, do people actually go to school in the Midlands or are they just sent straight to the factories 🤣🤣🤣
(Apologies any midlanders....I'm a scouser...take the piss as much as you like!)
Pretty much.... I Live in Brum....I'm Irish piss away as much as you like!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh for goodness sake. I’ve not had a drink for nearly a year now with trying to conceive and then actually being pregnant...but you can be damn sure when this baby makes an appearance (any day now..please!!) I will sure as hell not be having a bloody vinegar and lemonade fake one!!

She is such a control freak.
I’m 39 weeks. I feel your pain 😊

Reactions: 3
Does she ever dress casually? She’s always looks so uncomfortable! Stick some
Jeans on Fopps!!!

Reactions: 11
Noooooooo surely not! Balsamic vinegar and lemonade
To be fair - I made this pimms once at a BBQ coz the kids wanted it and so did the non drinkers and it actually tastes like pimms 😂 Personally I’ll stick to the real thing, but it’s not bad!

I always find it so weird when she gets a picture taken with the pram... surely the whole point is having your picture taken with your kids otherwise the pram wouldn’t be in it? But no she takes a photo with the pram and the boys faces covered. She’s a moron.

Also the mundane questions. How does everyone take their baked potatoes with beans and cheese? She is just DYING to know!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I always find it so weird when she gets a picture taken with the pram... surely the whole point is having your picture taken with your kids otherwise the pram wouldn’t be in it? But no she takes a photo with the pram and the boys faces covered. She’s a moron.

Also the mundane questions. How does everyone take their baked potatoes with beans and cheese? She is just DYING to know!!!!!
First it was the great stirring yogurt debate and now the cheese and beans debate! Tbf, she knows her crazy sheep will answer and it’s an easy way to get her engagement without risking any ‘negative’ comments about her.

I also find the pics of her with the prams really strange, what wonderful memories to look back on when they’re older, ‘okay boys so here I am with the cream pram, isn’t it uhhmayzing, and here I am with the cosatto pram, for outfit details see my 21 buttons account’ :LOL:

Put some bloody flat shoes on as well and play with your kids, what weirdo wears heels every day with 10 month old twins?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
First it was the great stirring yogurt debate and now the cheese and beans debate! Tbf, she knows her crazy sheep will answer and it’s an easy way to get her engagement without risking any ‘negative’ comments about her.

I also find the pics of her with the prams really strange, what wonderful memories to look back on when they’re older, ‘okay boys so here I am with the cream pram, isn’t it uhhmayzing, and here I am with the cosatto pram, for outfit details see my 21 buttons account’ :LOL:

Put some bloody flat shoes on as well and play with your kids, what weirdo wears heels every day with 10 month old twins?!
Not forgetting the chicken/egg joke post...🙄

Reactions: 6
I think she thinks the heels make look ‘ stylish but it really doesn’t. It makes her look awkward! Fashions have changed! You don’t see many people tottering around in heels during the day anymore! She would look so much nicer if she wore casual clothes and stopped making her hair massive like my mum in the early 90s! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Grayson always looks like he’s whingeing about something, she’s trying to laugh it off as per usual, but whenever they are out of the house doing something different. Like the airport, the carnival band going past in the latest pic he’s losing it and not looking too happy! I’ve noticed when she’s feeding Lawson he’s always moaning for the attention back again too. She needs to nip this in the bud otherwise I can see him being a right handful as soon as he’s walking!!

I think she thinks the heels make look ‘ stylish but it really doesn’t. It makes her look awkward! Fashions have changed! You don’t see many people tottering around in heels during the day anymore! She would look so much nicer if she wore casual clothes and stopped making her hair massive like my mum in the early 90s! 🙈
If Victoria beckham can give up her heels now and again then I’m sure golf wife of Warwickshire can. She’s going to look like a fool when she’s running after two of them when they’re legging it everywhere in her high heels” !

Reactions: 9
I feel so, so sorry for Lawson and I know many of you feel the same as you've stated it on here too. He always looks so disengaged, in a world of his own because most of the time he is because Nikki gives all her attention to Grayson. He seems shocked when she pays him attention which is probably just for the camera. If Grayson is demanding then what better time than ever to stick the phone away all day and divide her time equally between both both boys rather than dividing her time between Grayson the phone and every now and then Lawson. Her engagement posts are the worst I've seen. Who gives a flying fudge how you eat your jacket potatoe, yoghurt and whatever crap she spouts on about.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She’s going to have to ditch the heels soon to run around the park with them and the garden.. oh no wait can’t imagine she’ll be doing any of that they’ll be firmly strapped into the pushchair or baby jail aka play pen while she totters about sipping her Costa (decaf obvs!)

Reactions: 10
Off topic slightly, but can I just say that being new-ish to this forum, that the contributors to these posts are bloody hilarious. Very clever, witty and sharp. I know Fopps provides the material, but some of the comments are just brilliant - you’re a witty lot. As you were 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s going to have to ditch the heels soon to run around the park with them and the garden.. oh no wait can’t imagine she’ll be doing any of that they’ll be firmly strapped into the pushchair or baby jail aka play pen while she totters about sipping her Costa (decaf obvs!)
In about 18 months when the boys start walking you mean. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Urgh hasn’t she done this video of what she eats in a day enough times now?! Who cares?! Thankfully I’ve been chasing around after my kids all day in flip flops so can’t relate to her mum life in heels, but doesn’t surprise me she’s a clown at the best of times! Does anyone else go all dolled up like that to sit in their mums garden?! I don’t get how she’s so made up and pristine when she has almost toddler age kids?! Mine would be crawling about, making a beeline for the flower beds, trying to eat the soil, and then pulling themselves up on me with their messy mitts and I’d be caked in everything! She baffles me!

Reactions: 9
just catching up as been super busy moving house.....yak! you lot do me good, so so funny as usual and never miss a fopperbollocks trick ;)
I watched her what I eat in a day shite, too funny! could she bang on any more about not being 100% on plan and not following SW totally, read here much Nikki ;) its getting embarrassing for her how often she reacts immediately to what we discuss and FFS fopps eating 2 toddler spoonfuls of your kids brekkie is not living on the edge! stuff a bacon roll in your mouth as you feed the kids and we may believe you're as reckless as you like to make out!
If she says they have "full fat milk" or "full fat yogurt" one more time im gonna poke my own eyes out, just call it milk or yogurt you daft bint! all it shows is how obsessed she is with fat, calories etc, never once did i tell anyone my kids had "full fat" anything, shes even got her kids on a bloody diet grrrrrrr
Also gonna sound a witch here but im going to hell for some of my tattle comments anyway so here goes......the lollipop head look is not good on her, she suddenly looks older and a little haggered, has the botox top up been left a little overdue? eat some proper carbs woman cos your face is starting to look like Doris from the pop in centre ;)
so in summary.......who the fook cares what you sniff or nibble all day, its a bunch of arse anyway and you're clearly trying to justify why we all call out your utter bollocks version of SW.
wow I feel so much better getting that off my chest, as you were ladies......you rock ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
just catching up as been super busy moving house.....yak! you lot do me good, so so funny as usual and never miss a fopperbollocks trick ;)
I watched her what I eat in a day shite, too funny! could she bang on any more about not being 100% on plan and not following SW totally, read here much Nikki ;) its getting embarrassing for her how often she reacts immediately to what we discuss and FFS fopps eating 2 toddler spoonfuls of your kids brekkie is not living on the edge! stuff a bacon roll in your mouth as you feed the kids and we may believe you're as reckless as you like to make out!
If she says they have "full fat milk" or "full fat yogurt" one more time im gonna poke my own eyes out, just call it milk or yogurt you daft bint! all it shows is how obsessed she is with fat, calories etc, never once did i tell anyone my kids had "full fat" anything, shes even got her kids on a bloody diet grrrrrrr
Also gonna sound a witch here but im going to hell for some of my tattle comments anyway so here goes......the lollipop head look is not good on her, she suddenly looks older and a little haggered, has the botox top up been left a little overdue? eat some proper carbs woman cos your face is starting to look like Doris from the pop in centre ;)
so in summary.......who the fook cares what you sniff or nibble all day, its a bunch of arse anyway and you're clearly trying to justify why we all call out your utter bollocks version of SW.
wow I feel so much better getting that off my chest, as you were ladies......you rock ;)
She is definitely looking older, I thought that on her last post, and so dated too.

Reactions: 10
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 spot on took the words out of my mouth

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.