Fopperholic #59 Don't want to hear you prattle, tell ya new bestie who found you on Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Thread - had to tweek it a bit to make it fit...... thanks to @ChubClubThug with highest votes...

Less than a week and another new thread..... she's the gift that keeps on giving 😂 😂 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
She has just put up a reel with the boys she may wanna google the lyrics “superman that ho” cus don’t think that’s appropriate for toddlers dancing!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Why would this woman make her precious twin boys dance to that horrid song ?

She has just put up a reel with the boys she may wanna google the lyrics “superman that ho” cus don’t think that’s appropriate for toddlers dancing!
Snap !
shocking isn‘t it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She’s clearly telling them to kiss and cuddle as fave son turns to look at the camera every time...unless he’s scared he’s done something wrong

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Nothing is natural with these kids, she's obviously telling them what to do again. There are no reels of her just filming them playing together on their own. Everything is for Instagram. It is really sad to watch.

Reactions: 27
Oh god you can tell how unnatural that hug was poor kids I can hear her screeching now HUG your TWIN brother for the camera COME ON 🙄 😂

Reactions: 18
I discovered something today. Nicola follows this page on Insta. Now we know for sure where all her designer trainer and bags come from then!!

3A3B9CC3-EAC7-4DB3-A73A-04928F9AC5F8.jpeg

and to prove it before she hurriedly unfollows:

128C4252-61D2-441D-B818-6CC8168A0565.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
"I'll be that Mum parked around the corner keeping an eye on them when they go clubbing" yes I can picture it now....
PUT THAT KEBAB DOWN LAWSON RIGHT NOW! YOU ALREADY HAD 15 SYNS TODAY!

• Haha
Reactions: 57
"I'll be that Mum parked around the corner keeping an eye on them when they go clubbing" yes I can picture it now....
PUT THAT KEBAB DOWN LAWSON RIGHT NOW! YOU ALREADY HAD 15 SYNS TODAY!
yeah and you can only have a NZ Chav wine or a gin & slim...... and before they go out she'll make sure their hair is gelled within an inch of it's life..... the ankles are on display.... they are dressed identically and they have a boiled egg for on the way home in their pocket ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
yeah and you can only have a NZ Chav wine or a gin & slim...... and before they go out she'll make sure their hair is gelled within and inch of it's life..... the ankles are on display.... they are dressed identically and they have a boil egg for on the way home in their pocket ;)

GRAYSON do not talk to her she’s not a size 8!!! Law law make sure your TWIN brother doesn’t have cheesy chips.
Boys in matching Burberry shirts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What’s with her dressing them the same? I don’t get it. Can you imagine how bad she’d have been with a girl! I wonder if she was told 100% that spare egg her mother screamed about in her gender reveal was a girl she’d have it. I think she’d not risk it all for another boy. I don’t get why she seems so disappointed to have sons. It’s sad x

• Sad
Reactions: 15
What’s with her dressing them the same? I don’t get it. Can you imagine how bad she’d have been with a girl! I wonder if she was told 100% that spare egg her mother screamed about in her gender reveal was a girl she’d have it. I think she’d not risk it all for another boy. I don’t get why she seems so disappointed to have sons. It’s sad x
I always wonder why she dresses them the same as if they were identical it’s kinda cute but she dresses with so they have no personality.

Reactions: 14
I had 2 boys before my daughter..... not twins..... but fertility treatment for second son.... I was so happy to have a healthy baby the fact he was a boy didn't even come into it..... someone said 'oh I bet she's disappointed to have another boy' to my mum ! I was livid...... we'd tried for years for a 2nd child...... gender was irrelevant ! When I surprisingly fell pregnant with No.3 I was delighted she was a girl but would of been equally delighted to have another son....... (compared to my daughter the boys are so easy .... she's super high maintenance !! ) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.