Fopperholic #57 Lockdown rules don’t apply to me, I’m going to London tier 1, 2 or 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They will 100% use her parents for toddlersitting duties but I guarantee she will NOT mention it on SM.
Just wonder what she has planned for her birthday now?? She'll make sure she's looking absolutely STOONNNING no matter what and "it's actually been a better night compared to the planned London celebration". I'm surrounded by my beautiful boys and I couldn't wish for anymore, I'm so blessed". Bulls#it!
Nicola in fact would love to have her old life back. Childfree. Gym going. Date nights. Self enhancement procedures and in general doing what the hell she likes. Nicola does Nicola. The end.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Unfortunately I think she will use her Mum because on the Government website it lists forming a bubble with another household for informal childcare as ok. I still feel that as responsible adults we shouldn't do something just because we can. Stay home Nicola. Have some fun at home with the boys, you might actually enjoy it 🙄

Reactions: 18
She'll do a belated 40th bday extravaganza.. she won't miss out on being centre of attention, no chance.

Wonder how much gifted birthday tit she will beg for. Always nice to see her supporting these small businesses.

Reactions: 13
well as they are both in the house playing in the clothes they were wearing at the soft play and gymboree I think the answer to that is a big fat no she doesn't ! How can she not ? She changes her own clothes 3/4 times a day why not her precious boys ?!!
Now come on let's be fair she spends 90% of her time in lounge wear remember 😉😆🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am so looking forward to seeing how she copes with lockdown this time around (she’ll bend the rules to suit herself of course!)

What’s she like!!! ‘Last day of our freedom’ as though this lockdown is a personal attack on her. She’s one self centered twit

Reactions: 21
She’ll be nipping out for lots of walks to have fags to calm her nerves with being at home in tit weather.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
OMG! Her hooker shoes in that latest memory she’s posted to her stories! 🙈🤢 everyone else looks relatively smart/casual and Fopps looks like she’s dressed ready for a night clubbing!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.