Fopperholic #57 Lockdown rules don’t apply to me, I’m going to London tier 1, 2 or 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She happily shares a timehop picture out with 'friends' in 2016 but no way will she share the most recent night out with friends on Monday evening of this week. Nicola if you're reading this. We have you sussed. 😉
You will share your soul to the devil especially now that you've lost some pounds. You weren't out on Monday were you? Were you? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
OMG! Her hooker shoes in that latest memory she’s posted to her stories! 🙈🤢 everyone else looks relatively smart/casual and Fopps looks like she’s dressed ready for a night clubbing!!!
And the chocker! so 90's. Everyone else has a bit of class about their outfit, then there's her with shoes that look like they'd be worn in Stringfellows. With the toe overhang too 🤢
So I'm totally convinced she doesn't have female friends and perhaps sees females as her 'competition' hence dressing this way.
She already admitted that before she had children, she dumped her friends with kids. I'd bet now her lifestyle has changed that her child-free friends don't see her anymore. And I never see her with any other mums having coffee out, lunches, playdates to soft plays etc it's always just her, Mad Mazza, indifferent husband and that's it. That's actually really sad and depressing her only friends appear to be her social media followers. She portrays her life as idealistic, what a joke!

Reactions: 26
And the chocker! so 90's. Everyone else has a bit of class about their outfit, then there's her with shoes that look like they'd be worn in Stringfellows. With the toe overhang too 🤢
So I'm totally convinced she doesn't have female friends and perhaps sees females as her 'competition' hence dressing this way.
She already admitted that before she had children, she dumped her friends with kids. I'd bet now her lifestyle has changed that her child-free friends don't see her anymore. And I never see her with any other mums having coffee out, lunches, playdates to soft plays etc it's always just her, Mad Mazza, indifferent husband and that's it. That's actually really sad and depressing her only friends appear to be her social media followers. She portrays her life as idealistic, what a joke!
Quite sad. I feel bad. I can understand though. Always got to be prettier and better. 😢

Reactions: 13
duck me, her latest post on everything she’s done today, on top of what’s she’s posted she’s had Botox and her eyebrows done. I don’t wish Covid on anyone but if she’s got it, then she’s one hell of a super spreader!

Reactions: 21
Just caught up - stupid job getting in the way of tattle!

I see she has managed to cram a whole week of activities into a day today - spread those germs prikki. I'm guessing we will have a covid surge in about a week or so time from all the people who have packed too much into the last 3 days! As someone said up thread, just because you can doesn't mean you should! - just read her latest story - this is why its spreading!! How are people this stupid?!

My eldest's school bubble got shut yesterday so we are now juggling our keyworker (hate that term - I feel like it makes me sound snobby - I'm not!) jobs and home schooling again. But glad you got your botox topped up Nikki! 🙄

Reactions: 26
Do you know people like her piss me right off? This is the reason this virus is spreading. Oh we’re going on lockdown so I’ll go round millions of different places. Which if she has the virus, she’s spread it round all those people and god knows to how many people. 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 22
duck me, her latest post on everything she’s done today, on top of what’s she’s posted she’s had Botox and her eyebrows done. I don’t wish Covid on anyone but if she’s got it, then she’s one hell of a super spreader!
What a complete twit she is! All about me, myself and I. Doesn’t care one bit if she spreads it around as long as she can get her eyebrows and Botox done. She gives a tit about nobody but herself. Can’t even protect her precious children and pimps them out on social media for all and sundry to see 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Swanning about to soft play/lunch/Gymboree/beauty salons/filming tit adverts that get no engagement is not productive Prikki 😤😤

Maybe try housework or even better, get a real job!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Who called it that she'd be getting her Botox in before lockdown! You're sooo vainnn 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Swanning about to soft play/lunch/Gymboree/beauty salons/filming tit adverts that get no engagement is not productive Prikki 😤😤

Maybe try housework or even better, get a real job!
I honestly think Nikki thinks she is the Victoria Beckham of the golfing wag community 😂😂, I don't know of any golfing wags other than the one tiger woods was married to and cheated on, and my footballer wags is a tad dated now hence the Victoria Beckham reference. Can you imagine her getting a "normal" job, she would definitely think it beneath her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine we're entering another wave of a pandemic, potentially locked into our homes for another month and your main concern is getting your botox and brows in 🙄duck my actual life.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Always need to get your Botox in - especially if you’re going to be sat looking at yourself for four weeks. Fopper-budgie needs to look perfect for her mirror time.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Another post with how much she loves the boys 🙄 maybe it's just me but never have I felt the need to tell people on SM I love my kids. What's that all about?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Imagine we're entering another wave of a pandemic, potentially locked into our homes for another month and your main concern is getting your botox and brows in 🙄duck my actual life.
I suspect this lockdown may last longer than 4 weeks. I hope her Botox has worn off before it’s over!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's unbelievable. She just had to slip it in there about her botox etc. because she knows tattle would notice straight away! Gotta look her best for her 40th breaking all the rules tit show of course 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just caught up - stupid job getting in the way of tattle!

I see she has managed to cram a whole week of activities into a day today - spread those germs prikki. I'm guessing we will have a covid surge in about a week or so time from all the people who have packed too much into the last 3 days! As someone said up thread, just because you can doesn't mean you should! - just read her latest story - this is why its spreading!! How are people this stupid?!

My eldest's school bubble got shut yesterday so we are now juggling our keyworker (hate that term - I feel like it makes me sound snobby - I'm not!) jobs and home schooling again. But glad you got your botox topped up Nikki! 🙄
I know what you mean about using the word keyworker. I'm also a keyworker who describes myself as that person that has to drag their arse to work no matter what 😁. For the instagram whores sitting in their playrooms who don't have a clue what is going on in the real world I just feel pity. Because they contribute nothing to this world and have no understanding of what it means to do a job that matters.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.