Fopperholic #56 Business Degree? It’s all lies! Fashion inspiration from footballers wives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. Just because Lawson doesn’t want otherson to help him play doesn’t mean he’s bad. He can say no!
I see she cut the video, I think they were about to have a proper brotherly scrap 😂, can't show that as it would mean showing herself shouting at them. My big brother and I used to beat the tit out of each other 😂😂

Reactions: 14
She’s horrific, filming them about to have a scrap and she says ‘you’re showing people what you’re like sometimes’. Firstly it’s completely normal behaviour for toddlers and secondly it’s her showing people what they’re like sometimes. They can’t have five minutes peace without a phone in their faces.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Just catching up. How dare my full time job get in the way of my tattle time 🤣
She has said on her stories she got a Tesco online shop. Thought they don’t deliver to her very exclusive village

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She has said on her stories she got a Tesco online shop. Thought they don’t deliver to her very exclusive village
oh is she self-isolating then? or just taking online shop slots from the vulnerable who need them?

Reactions: 13
I'm not sticking up for her.. HONEST lol! But I think she said 'click & collect' - though I could be wrong ....

Reactions: 5
When is it her birthday? Mine is next week and tbh I really am looking forward to a quiet night with my family.

Reactions: 7
Fashion or styling issues and how they make you feel?

Couldn’t care less! I have more important things to think about, to worry about, to bother with! Honestly how shallow??

Reactions: 15
I mean we aren’t supposed to be leaving the house much at the moment so fashion and styling isn’t important to most of us right now. Bit irrelevant 🤷🏻‍♀️ And yes shallow. She is so vapid, literally nothing between the ears.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I mean we aren’t supposed to be leaving the house much at the moment so fashion and styling isn’t important to most of us right now. Bit irrelevant 🤷🏻‍♀️ And yes shallow. She is so vapid, literally nothing between the ears.
Fat free turkey mince for brains.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has anyone seen the F & F Tesco clothing adverts on Itvbe ?

‘She only popped in for.......’ revolves around the idea that women pop in to pick up everyday items from Tesco, only to step out in a fabulous new F&F outfit.

Old Fopp's would love to get that job for sure there is actually one that would suit her down to a tee, a fully dressed up woman for a day out is walking on a treadmill and I can just imagine it ' she only popped in for Turkey Mince or Quark or Eggs' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's something else eh? Fashion?? Really?! I think she lives in a bubble. What will it take??
Nicola there's a PANDEMIC. It's not a joke, it's for real. People are dying in their hundreds everyday. It's getting worse. Those left are in pain and mourning. So many have lost their security, their jobs, homes, physical and mental health. Can't feed their kids. Can't see loved ones. Businesses are failing. Shops shutting. Riots will be next! We're all worrying about the future and where this is taking us.
You want to know how fashion makes us feel?? Fu#k sake! 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
When is it her birthday? Mine is next week and tbh I really am looking forward to a quiet night with my family.
It’s my birthday in 2 weeks and I’m having it with my partner & toddler. A quiet one with lunch out and that’s it. She can’t do hers quietly as she needs to do it all for the gram.....it’ll be just as fake as her tits!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm not sticking up for her.. HONEST lol! But I think she said 'click & collect' - though I could be wrong ....
Oh maybe she did. I’ll let her off 🤣
One of those weeks.. nearly wine o’clock wooo
Or should I say a glass of water that I’ll pretend is NZ Sauv and a boiled egg chaser

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Has anyone seen the F & F Tesco clothing adverts on Itvbe ?

‘She only popped in for.......’ revolves around the idea that women pop in to pick up everyday items from Tesco, only to step out in a fabulous new F&F outfit.

Old Fopp's would love to get that job for sure there is actually one that would suit her down to a tee, a fully dressed up woman for a day out is walking on a treadmill and I can just imagine it ' she only popped in for Turkey Mince or Quark or Eggs' 🤣
I've always thought that when I see those ads fopps does that goes into Tesco for turkey mince and comes out with new wardrobe of clothes. She'd love to model for f and f

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t get why for every big birthday or celebration she wants to spend it away from the boys just with Chris. Surely birthdays and celebrations are family time?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
A shared post about gentle parenting... I mean, I’ve literally pissed myself laughing, her ‘parenting’ is anything but gentle. Jesus wept!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.