Fopperholic #56 Business Degree? It’s all lies! Fashion inspiration from footballers wives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she honestly say she only did 4 loads of washing a week WTF with twins ? my machine is on daily sometimes twice a day if my son has forgot to put something in the washing basket... what an absolutely skanky mare she is 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Do you remember the way she washes her make up brushes? Leaves them in the sink to soak in their own filth 🤣🤣🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Let’s face it she licks her her eye lashes she will use a make up wipe to remove her make up!!

I saw this and thought of fopps not just Xmas time but since March!!S she’s done the odd bit of charity to make herself feel better but the best thing she should do is stop the showing off with everything else.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Let’s face it she licks her her eye lashes she will use a make up wipe to remove her make up!!

I saw this and thought of fopps not just Xmas time but since March!!S she’s done the odd bit of charity to make herself feel better but the best thing she should do is stop the showing off with everything else.
Love this! I know each to their own but I find pictures of kids presents stacked up so distasteful. There’s no need for it, never more so than now. X

Love this! I know each to their own but I find pictures of kids presents stacked up so distasteful. There’s no need for it, never more so than now. X
I remember last year my sister showed me a picture of hers and you couldn’t see the floor or sofa. Yes she has 4 kids but my god it was sickening. I remember thinking of god I haven’t got mine enough. When they had more than enough.

Reactions: 11
just catching up, been sucked into another thread. 4 washes a week?! I’ve done 4 already this week and it’s only wed morning.. my heads fell of thinking about that, A full washing basket makes me sick especially the smell of socks etc.. Hubby’s work uniform, my clothes during the day (loungewear coz wfh etc) little ones clothes, our pjs, my workout gear, bedding, tea towels...

she is so out of touch with reality! fopps you scruffy bint. Her house must stink of BO

Face wipes don’t do anything to get makeup off properly
Face wipes give me the fear 🤢

Reactions: 19
Fopps ‘before’ photos look like someone who is/was a lot more fun. I could see myself having a good night out with that girl. Fopps you might be thin now but you’re so boring!

Reactions: 15
That jumper is way to small!
I had one like that a few years n it was to small n uncomfortable to wear!

Reactions: 13
She does look like a twit in a hat because you aren’t wearing jacket and no handbag. Just looks so bloody odd.

Reactions: 16
I agree, the jumper is too small on her. Once she washes it aswell it will shrink. That’s the downside buy cheap primark crap

Reactions: 13
She looks like a twit with or without the hat 😬 imagine being nearly 40 posing outside a shop in a Primark top and hat thinking you look the dogs b's 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve just seen Kim Kardashians 40th birthday trip. It reminds me of Fopps. Completely tone deaf but she deserves a nice birthday. Totally the kind of thing she would do if she could afford it

Not gonna lie I really like that jumper & think for once she is wearing a nice outfit but like you have said it’s one size too small which you can see by the length of the sleeves on her. Like someone else has said she would look better if she had a nice long coat on aswell especially given the weather

Fopps ‘before’ photos look like someone who is/was a lot more fun. I could see myself having a good night out with that girl. Fopps you might be thin now but you’re so boring!
The girl in the before photos was still a raging witch, perhaps more so as she didn’t have to try to hide it back then. The vicious snide comments wouldn’t be passive aggressive back then

Reactions: 12
So my Instagram stories this morning were firstly Chelsea who's dropped her poor husband at hospital for chemo, followed straight after by fopps stood in a floral doorway with her stretched and slimmed Photoshop legs. The contrast is unreal. She's just clueless to what other people have to go through.

• Sad
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.