Fopperholic #56 Business Degree? It’s all lies! Fashion inspiration from footballers wives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not gonna lie I really like that jumper & think for once she is wearing a nice outfit but like you have said it’s one size too small which you can see by the length of the sleeves on her. Like someone else has said she would look better if she had a nice long coat on aswell especially given the weather
Yeah I love the jumper too, and I would have a size or 2 bigger! It’s from primark and will
Lose its shape after one wash.

Reactions: 7
she looks like she daren't move her arms for fear of the jumper resembling a cropped top with 3/4 sleeves, imagine being so desperate to buy the smallest size that you'd happily look like you raided your kids wardrobe!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Bet that’s another restaurant they didn’t eat in at the weekend! That is Tattu in Birmingham not far from Hotel Du Vin I can’t see that she would have gone there for food!

I do 4 loads of washing a week for just me and my son but that doesn’t include bedding and towels etc. His nursery cot bed sheet and blanket is washed everyday as they have a current Covid rule asking that it is cleaned daily. Doesn’t bother me was cleaned every other day anyway before March.

I gym 3 or 4 times a week and my gym clothes is just one load by itself!

Reactions: 8
And the relevance of her most recent post ? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Not one person has commented on her 'question' all they've done is blow smoke up her arse telling her how gorgeous she looks.... (as always as some say!! ):rolleyes: :rolleyes: .... I'm not gonna lie.... I like the outfit.... but the jumper is way to small (like someone said the arms are short and she's not moving soon as she moves they'll be up to her elbows!)..... the hat does suit her and not just cos she's a twit ;);) the overall look would of been much better with a blazer/long wool coat and even her gucci bag..... but then guys you wouldn't of seen how THIN she is ...... :rolleyes::rolleyes: she's so irrelevant !!

Reactions: 12
So my Instagram stories this morning were firstly Chelsea who's dropped her poor husband at hospital for chemo, followed straight after by fopps stood in a floral doorway with her stretched and slimmed Photoshop legs. The contrast is unreal. She's just clueless to what other people have to go through.
Exactly this. She’s vile.

Reactions: 11
What’s with the daft question ‘Are you your own enemy’ of some other jibberish?! Her page is a car crash

Reactions: 13
Bet that’s another restaurant they didn’t eat in at the weekend! That is Tattu in Birmingham not far from Hotel Du Vin I can’t see that she would have gone there for food!

I do 4 loads of washing a week for just me and my son but that doesn’t include bedding and towels etc. His nursery cot bed sheet and blanket is washed everyday as they have a current Covid rule asking that it is cleaned daily. Doesn’t bother me was cleaned every other day anyway before March.

I gym 3 or 4 times a week and my gym clothes is just one load by itself!
If she went there she would of taken pictures in there as so many people have pre dinner photo shoots 😂

So there’s no concern at all on her story that the curtain could have fallen on Lawson as it was being “played” with. No PSA about being careful and how it’s frightened her that her kid could have been seriously injured. Nope. Just “I might have to rethink where his cot is”......REALLY? DO YOU THINK??

She’s unbelievable.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Do you think the curtain rail got pulled down when she was doing things (Netflix, workout, make up?) and the boys were supposed to be napping!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So there’s no concern at all on her story that the curtain could have fallen on Lawson as it was being “played” with. No PSA about being careful and how it’s frightened her that her kid could have been seriously injured. Nope. Just “I might have to rethink where his cot is”......REALLY? DO YOU THINK??

She’s unbelievable.

I would of never ever put a cot by curtains for that very reason!!! I think the spare room she’s got should of been for the boys as it’s bigger. But then that’s fopps all over. Surprise she didn’t give them the box room and made her playroom their room 😂

Reactions: 18

She’s unbelievable.
Just went and watched, that is shocking! Also I thought the boys slept really really well! If they did and only got put to bed when they were ready for it they wouldn’t be playing with the curtain!

Reactions: 16
"You may find yourself your best friend or your worst enemy, which are you right now?" *insert smug posy pic* then ramble about your Primark haul. Eh? I'm thinking she's ignored her social media helper here as it's not going as well as she's hoped so has taken over as of course, THICKI KNOWS BEST. We'll start to see more spelling mistakes and posts like this again me thinks! Also, anyone suspect she's had surgery on her legs? My friend has her build and no matter how slim she gets her calves/legs stay bigger as thats just her build. How's this twit suddenly got totally different legs? 🤣

She doesn’t half talk some shite on her posts. Here’s a motivational quote p.s check out my primark haul and look at me stood posing in a doorway to a restaurant I never went in 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Oh Lawson how D A R E you destroy the grey palace 😂😂 not being funny but that wouldnt happen with just a couple of tugs surely, he's been in there a while to be able to do that. And yes Nicola put his SAFETY first and move his cot bed, not just because you don't want your house trashing. Time for their own rooms perhaps.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh Lawson how D A R E you destroy the grey palace 😂😂 not being funny but that wouldnt happen with just a couple of tugs surely, he's been in there a while to be able to do that. And yes Nicola put his SAFETY first and move his cot bed, not just because you don't want your house trashing. Time for their own rooms perhaps.
She’s a joke! Her first concern is the curtain rail not the fact it could have injured her longed for child. Unreal!!

Reactions: 15
She’s deleted a comment on that post asking what she ate in the restaurant 🤣 saddo!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
She’s a joke! Her first concern is the curtain rail not the fact it could have injured her longed for child. Unreal!!
She is awful isn't she.The curtain rail looks really heavy that could of really hurt him, as if he did that in the night ! :oops: It's been pulled multiple times for it to get to that stage and possibly from frustration of wanting to get out of his cot :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
What do I do for fun? I read her Tattle thread 😁😁
Beg someone answers that they put their phones and electronics to one side and get down on the floor and play with their children, uninterupted by having to post it on social media. Or they love to bake cakes with their children and then sit and eat them. And no not crappy porridge mug cakes either, proper cupcakes and chocolate rice crispy cakes 😊

She’s deleted a comment on that post asking what she ate in the restaurant 🤣 saddo!!!!!!
What an embarrassment standing outside a restaurant for a photo shoot that she is not even going in to eat, it's so cringe 😣 Would be hilarious if somebody wacked her out of the way with the door or the Manager came out and asked her to kindly move along 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.