Fopperholic #56 Business Degree? It’s all lies! Fashion inspiration from footballers wives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plus he's still full clothed and she's in her bleeping 'leisurewear' .... who gets back to a hotel room and changes into leisurewear and takes a couple of staged selfies? If they were pissed then you'd think they'd be clothes off.... thrown everywhere and have a good shag fest....... or is that just me .... lol !! Love to know where they are ?
Probably photographed outside The Savoy yet staying at Travel Lodge .

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Piss off!! We’re tier 2 in London. I can’t have my mum over or meet a friend for dinner but this cow can come have a jolly?! GET. IN. THE. BIN!!!!!
Agreed this is ridiculous but she is allowed to do this, just like “business lunches” are allowed the rules are a joke 🙄

Reactions: 11
She only cares about what her lovely followers think.. yet most folk here were her followers (that she now calls Judgy Jenny's).
I was a bit hmmmm about this point too. So people who would have valid reasons to be upset about her showing off how much her area is allowed to do it
Or how much she can spend on shite are now judge jenny?!
So we can only be be loyal followers if we drink the kool aid and bow down to her.

I lost my job due to covid. My toddler has no where to go.
I had to try to school 4 other kids by myself.
I don't enjoy seeing her parade her freedom and wealth.
So now I'm a troll?

• Sad
Reactions: 30
She isn't a wealthy as she's makes out not.a chance I wouldn't be surprised if she has one of these that put the label back onto the clothes that the shops use so she can wear for the gram outing once an then return!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
People who write this tit frustrate me 🤮🤮
I hate to say it, but people who write stuff like that are clearly missing something in their own lives, and rather than deal with that and process it they project onto and absorb other peoples lives. What they lady has been through is so awfully sad, to lose their soulmate - her vulnerability makes her a prime target for Fopps.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Can’t stop looking at the wedding photos. Did she use clip in extensions ffs 😂🤷🏻‍♀️ I used to rock that look at college - black hair, big up top, clip in extensions 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was thinking this, I think the process is a bit more complicated for business accounts. I remember HealthyChefSteph moaning about it for ages as she wanted to switch to just her name and did finally get to but it took a while.
It’s only more complicated if you’re verified I believe. No excuse for her embarassing name 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
also.. who even takes loungewear on a night away with their husband?! 😂😂 a long weekend or a week away maybe but 1 night? Wouldn’t catch me taking pjs that’s for sure 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
it's so obvious that she tries to make herself look smaller than she is on the photos, she's always making herself look round shouldered as she draws them in and down, the classic cross the arms at the wrist when sat down pose, she's got serious issues always trying to appear smaller and she's wasting away as it is! no need to try to look smaller fopps! she looks scrawny, anymore and she'll have the haggard years older than she is look permanently.

fopps.png

• Sick
Reactions: 17
also.. who even takes loungewear on a night away with their husband?! 😂😂 a long weekend or a week away maybe but 1 night? Wouldn’t catch me taking pjs that’s for sure 😂😂
A weekend away is my only opportunity to sleep naked... at home my 18 and 20 year old kids still wander in and out my room without knocking lol ! No way would I take pj's... nor my Minnie mouse bow 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The dress is very chic, I have no idea why she would ruin it with those clumpy clompy platforms. Fopps- pair it with a nice sexy pointed stiletto, maybe something in red, teamed with a nice red lip, scrape the eyeliner rings off and flick your hair in to a side parting and give it a bit of oomph with some batiste dry shampoo. That would be a much sexier look for an anniversary covid approved date with the hubster. You're welcome 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Right I'm making an effort this week to keep off Tattle. I've commented enough on Fopp's failures. I'm actually going to unfollow her today too! It's not healthy and I've got a shi#load of work on this week! (no jelly pots required) Let's see how long I last??! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.