Fopperholic #56 Business Degree? It’s all lies! Fashion inspiration from footballers wives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never known someone go away so much! Her alone to save the economy!
It’s our 15th wedding anniversary next month we might go for a meal! Our 10th we made a big deal.
Her eyes look evil!
And Of course the dress is so so so amazing and will be worn over n over! At that price id wear every day! But I’m not stupid enough to spend that on a dress!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I reckon with her new social media content and change she’s going to change her profile name. Fopperholic let’s be honest is really dated and doesn’t make sense

Reactions: 14
It is, good spot. Bet she got a right bargain considering we're tier 2 and no one should be coming here 🙄
yep! I really don’t get why they had to go away especially to a tier 2 location from a tier 1. Doesn’t the guidance say not to go to a tier 2/3 from a 1 if it can be avoided. Guess what fopps is could have be avoided.

oh and those aren’t drunk loved you selfies.

maybe tmi but me and my partner woke up at new 6.30 this morning and as my son is at his dads this weekend we made use of those extra hours by not getting up till gone 9. And neither of us were on our phones apart from me once to check how my son slept and to laugh at what time he got his dad up! 🤣

Reactions: 13
I reckon with her new social media content and change she’s going to change her profile name. Fopperholic let’s be honest is really dated and doesn’t make sense
I was thinking this, I think the process is a bit more complicated for business accounts. I remember HealthyChefSteph moaning about it for ages as she wanted to switch to just her name and did finally get to but it took a while.

Reactions: 5
Oh wow she looks awful in the latest pics, what has she done to her face!!! Looks really haggered

Reactions: 9
She knows they shouldn't have gone. That's why she won't say where she was or where the boys were.

She's so irresponsible and selfish - as long as she can show off on the gram though! That's all she cares about. It's such a fake life.

Reactions: 19
Do you think she has tried to photoshop away the lines around her eyes and it has made them a weird shape!
Would seem sensible not to make an unnecessary overnight trip from a tier 1 to tier 2 area...

Reactions: 8
I don’t mind the dress it’s definitely not worth £185 and the shoes and belt don’t go but anything to tag Gucci 🙄

Reactions: 10
What the bleeping duck is this bell on? She needs to chill the duck out and just sit down. She exhausts and drains me! Imagine posting this
753CC804-67A7-4961-89E8-1A15C035E0AD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Surely she could of had a night st home to celebrate. Even if the boys were at mazzas for the night they could of made the most of that little island of Portugal 😂😆😑
They were away for 2 nights about 5 weeks ago what was the need to go away again.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.