Fopperholic #56 Business Degree? It’s all lies! Fashion inspiration from footballers wives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Drunken selfies" those are not drunken selfies on your grid post Foppy. Those are the forced smiles of 2 people who do not enjoy each other's company. Drunken selfies are blurry, cheesy and feature genuine smiles

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her lips are touching his cheeks but the body language says it all! Their bodies couldn’t be further apart.

Also note she’s already in Pajamas whilst he’s still in his shirt from dinner? What’s the point in a night away from the kids if you don’t make the most of it 😳🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Funny, thats what Fopps thinks before she drops her boys off at nursery or dumps them on Mazza.

My friends LO is 15 months and she has has 2 nights away from her in all this time. 1 before the lockdown in March when her and her dh had a night out and the other after lockdown was eased but the second one wasn't even a full night. Just a meal out with friends so was home for 11pm.
My twins didn’t stay over night without us until they were 5! Yes I’m a twin mum but I just got on with it. No mad Mazza mum here accompanying me on every trip out the house!

Reactions: 10
Her lips are touching his cheeks but the body language says it all! Their bodies couldn’t be further apart.
An eyes open kiss too... totally fake and staged
Plus he's still full clothed and she's in her bleeping 'leisurewear' .... who gets back to a hotel room and changes into leisurewear and takes a couple of staged selfies? If they were pissed then you'd think they'd be clothes off.... thrown everywhere and have a good shag fest....... or is that just me .... lol !! Love to know where they are ?

Reactions: 21
It's an answer to tattle again isn't it!! Been a few comments lately on how they don't seem happy as a couple and the last lot of their pics from Bath how their body language towards each other was so off. So it's all just been tattle responses in her stories today 🤣 but she's not bothered at all 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Plus he's still full clothed and she's in her bleeping 'leisurewear' .... who gets back to a hotel room and changes into leisurewear and takes a couple of staged selfies? If they were pissed then you'd think they'd be clothes off.... thrown everywhere and have a good shag fest....... or is that just me .... lol !! Love to know where they are ?
TMI alert but when I was pregnant with our 2nd baby, my husband and I went away for a day and night for his Birthday. We were doing bits (as they say on Towie) as soon as we got into our room, then we went out to watch a Cricket Match, back to the hotel, did more bits, showered, changed, back out for food and drinks (non alcohol for me obvs) then back to the hotel on the night! Next morning before breakfast and checking out we did bits again 😅
This could be why we have 3 young children 😂 (it's not, we planned them all 💙💙🌈💙) we know how blessed we are to have 3 healthy children but goodness me pre Covid times if we ever got the chance to stay in a hotel (which wasn't very often) we would make the most of it 😉

and she looks cross eyed! What is going on with her eyes? I can't stop looking at them 😂
It's her neck I can't stop looking at it looks like rubber, the kind you can mold into weird shapes 😕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Sorry to be bitchy but Chris isn’t handsome. His teeth resemble a picket fence after an arson attack. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.