Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Star_girl

Ah she’s overcome the clocks going back by putting them to bed a bit later and they were fine!
Great thickaholic but they don’t go back until tonight 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26

lexiloo

VIP Member
how can one person get it wrong so so so many times? brands send their products to her channel to die! how can she seriously think any of her shat-verts she's done are anywhere near good?? she's hysterical for all the wrong reasons

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If London enters Tier 3 soon and it's looking very likely her birthday celebrations will be OFF! I'm not a bad person but I might have a wee chuckle about that. She might need to stay at home with just the 4 of them. Even at home the restrictions will affect her too. All that body sculpting for nothing 🤣
if anyone deserves to have it cancelled it's her she has done more this year than normal whilst the rest of us have barely done anything

lexiloo

VIP Member
"Lawsons all cleeeeeeeeean" pity the filter makes him looks like he's done a day on the bin round fiona!

• Haha

Juniper

Chatty Member
That's what fopping means to us lot - fopp spotting 😄 it's like going to Graceland in search of Elvis 🤣🤣 sit in a Costa long enough it's bound to appear
Say “Cherry Pepsi Max” 3 times in front of a gaudy bedazzled mirror and she appears!

• Haha

Noonoosanne

VIP Member
The awkward moment when you take the advice of some roided up charlatan over someone called Dr something who knowing insts may or may not be a doctor 🤔
Wtf does manky Mac know! I would listen to a professional a million times over and not someone I have wasted £600 on

• Haha

Teddyb77

Chatty Member
Whenever she addresses a 'message' she has received aka she has had a good read on Tattle she always only takes what she wants from that message in order to twist it and make herself look all innocent and the victim, you just know that's the way she has behaved all her life by manipulating people.

You can tell when you've hit a nerve with her as she bites back with all the smugness but you can tell that deep down she is fuming 😤

I don't know about anybody else but with regards to the little girl lying on the floor my initial natural reaction would be "awww bless her heart" not cackle and point 👉 she really does not have any natural maternal instinct at all.

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
as if moving into a tighter lockdown will bother her, she won't stick to it, she was the person who flew off to Florida at the start of the pandemic and took her precious boys to disneyworld the day before it closed just so she could pose like a twat in front of the castle for the gram, she is just a giant dickhead......I don't even need to think of a less childish word to use as that sums her up perfectly, queen dickhead of dickhead land

• Heart
  • Haha

Sparkle87

VIP Member
She looks like a twat with or without the hat 😬 imagine being nearly 40 posing outside a shop in a Primark top and hat thinking you look the dogs b's 😬

• Haha

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
wow the self love is strong with this mornings post! ive never known anyone peddle out as many pictures of themself despite claiming to not like seeing them or having them taken, I can just see her fawning over the file on her phone marked "photos of me" and wondering which to choose that will make her sheeples kiss her arse the most. That bump picture looks like it was taken on one of those super corny photo shoots that cost a bomb in turkey!
The thing I can’t get over with the bump photo is she has no knickers on! Like why would you post that publicly?? Maybe I’m a prude but it gives me the ick knowing her flange is out and about in the fresh air and we’re being forced to ‘see’ it

• Haha
  • Sick

Misssj80

VIP Member
Fair enough that little girl is your friends daughter and your friend shared stuff of the boys on her SM but my guessing is your friends social media isn't public and she doesn't have 150,000 odd followers? Also Nikki try putting some context to your stories, they are very random, and lastly your cackle is awful, turn the volume down love, it's very off putting

• Heart

Juniper

Chatty Member
People who write this shit frustrate me 🤮🤮
I hate to say it, but people who write stuff like that are clearly missing something in their own lives, and rather than deal with that and process it they project onto and absorb other peoples lives. What they lady has been through is so awfully sad, to lose their soulmate - her vulnerability makes her a prime target for Fopps.

• Sad
Reactions: 24

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
God she's so passive aggressive, stuck up her own arse, vain, self-centred and so, so desperate to sound relatable.... they've had a challenging year ? Really..... doesn't look like it....... !! and so, so many said they love her posts and to carry on as normal.... if 99% had said no she'd of still said fuck you and done it anyway !! I really hope Warwickshire get put into Tier 2 lock down just in time for her birthday .. she should not be leaving her kids overnight with her parents.... God she's vile.... she really is..... she get's more conceited by the day !

Last edited:
  • Heart

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
She might be a fruit loop but Mazza is great for her age. She has a lovely smile. Her sister is naturally pretty too. Nicola......hmmm..... She has nice hair 😉
I agree, Mazza is a very good looking woman and has aged beautifully. Same as her sister. It goes to show what fucking with your face and starving yourself can do. All that protein is fucking her. It has been demonstrated in published works (as someone with BSc, MSc and PhD after my name and pics and degrees on the wall to prove it I read up on all this shit) that excess protein can accelerate aging by switching off processes in the cell cycle, leading to rapid degeneration of cells. Furthermore increased protein means increased testosterone and increased hair thinning in women. Nice.

• Heart
  • Wow

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Absolutely no-one will enjoy seeing her wedding pics... because we see them every bastard day! She uses them for EVERYTHING.. her walls are plastered in the tack..

Every post today was basically a Tattle Q&A because the sheep aren't allowed to ask such questions as they'll get a good blocking. She cares soooooooooooooo much what we say on here it's tragic!

Just waiting for the degree proof now Pricola Fopperbollox Esq.

• Heart

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
Thank you all for the love 💕

so the R rate in London currently stands at 2.86 and they will be moved into tier 3 in coming weeks.I am in Birmingham and we face similar measures in coming weeks. Yet, she chose to spend last weekend in Brum and is possibly planning London for her Birthday.
Advice states not to travel into areas with high Covid rates, but of course that is only advice and she won’t follow that. That and breaking social distancing rules by leaving her children over night. I also hope the rules are tightened and all her plans go to shit.

• Heart
  • Haha
All those wedding photos are incredibly selfish when her brother had to cancel his wedding. As some one else said less is more, one picture and a sentence would do. She is the biggest narcissistic attention seeking person I think I’ve ever come across. My sister in law is very similar but I think fopps out narc’s her.