Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dummyfingers

The dress is very chic, I have no idea why she would ruin it with those clumpy clompy platforms. Fopps- pair it with a nice sexy pointed stiletto, maybe something in red, teamed with a nice red lip, scrape the eyeliner rings off and flick your hair in to a side parting and give it a bit of oomph with some batiste dry shampoo. That would be a much sexier look for an anniversary covid approved date with the hubster. You're welcome 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Mamatoo2

Chatty Member
I have no objections to her working out as her “me time” as I’m on maternity & go 3 times a week as it helps me mentally & physically so I get that. What does bother me is how disordered she is with being “slim” it’s not health & I think she looks awful at the moment as she is too slim & then stands to make herself look even slimmer!! She had a lovely figure when she was a bit heavier. I also object to the way she flashes the “cash” & basically brags about it. She needs to learn that the boys don’t need to be taken to 3 different groups a week. My little boy who is 4 months older loves nothing more than a walk at a country park where he can explore & have free reign. if she has gone to a hotel in a tier 2 & then trying to keep it quiet on SM I find that horrific. My MIL is still recovering from COVID (not contagious) which she got from being a TA & is she is in tier 2 & we are in tier 1 so I’m not allowed to go see her & make sure she is ok yet she can dick about at a hotel!!!

• Heart

Bluesky

Chatty Member
Just watched her story again from today re the filming. My god she’s so sour when she can’t have her own way! Typical spoilt brat trying to defend her actions of posting a young child on the internet whilst cackling at it.
There is NO DEFENCE Nikki. As a digital creator, as you call this your job, you have a responsibility!!! You may be ok with it. Your friend might even be ok with. But what if one of your followers tries the same at a baby group and lands themselves in hot water with the club or another parent? You want people to follow you for inspiration and that’s sending a clear message of it’s ok to film babies and post online. Good god woman do you not see the danger of this?!

• Heart

Carolk1978

please report if you haven't already. this is theft from NHS and patients. NHS staff have been working throughout lockdown and are still risking their lives to protect other people. it really upsets me that anyone would pretend to need free prescriptions and steal from the NHS
Reported tonight - it’s not right. The NHS is already on its knees

She reads on here will she know it’s you
Probably! I don’t care to be honest. It’s fraud pure and simple x

Bwacac

Chatty Member
I can’t cope with her 4 loads of washing a week. What does she do with the rest of it? Put it out with the recycling or what? There’s 3 of us in our house, there’s a wash going on once a day just for clothes, then there’s an extra 2 for 2 lots of bedding. Another for bath mats and the like and that’s without any sickness or soaking clothes due to weather and stuff. Imagine how rank her washing basket smells having leggings with gym minge sat at the bottom of it for days on end. The more shit this woman posts on social media the more unhinged and manky she makes herself look. Press the block and delete button on yourself Nicola for your own state of mind!

• Haha

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
She really is dangerous! Spouting to her followers about high protein and how it makes you feel fuller and stops you snacking but then sticks a disclaimer at the end saying it can be detrimental to then go and tell someone to google it when they ask how much is considered high. Wtf is she playing at!! 😡
She's a walking talking contradiction because she says keeps you fuller for longer and stops you snacking yet half her daily calories/protien 'hit' are made up of yoghurts and grenade bars which she 'snacks' on..... !!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Reactions: 23

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Is she going to block everyone that says it upsets them?!
Do you want me to post and see the joy in it... who the actual fuck does she think she is 😳🤣🤣 even this post is passive aggressive! She is so domineering and controlling, it's unbelievable!

Wearesailing13

It’s one thing thinking another mum is recording her children and your daughter happens to be in shot, but does the little girls mum know her daughter has just been posted online to 150k strangers?! Fopps might have no regards for the privacy of her own children but I doubt the little girls mum thinks the same. I would be livid.

• Sad

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Off topic a little...... The Chelsea thread has been moved to the 'rave section'.... I emailed Admin to see if it could be removed (not sure on the rules there) or if not then to move to the 'rave section'.... I've just noticed it's been placed there if anyone comments/reads it...... 🥰 🥰

• Heart

Teddyb77

Chatty Member
She’s a joke! Her first concern is the curtain rail not the fact it could have injured her longed for child. Unreal!!
She is awful isn't she.The curtain rail looks really heavy that could of really hurt him, as if he did that in the night ! :oops: It's been pulled multiple times for it to get to that stage and possibly from frustration of wanting to get out of his cot :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

JJusa69

VIP Member
So away for the weekend recently, obviously away last night too.
But her and Chris never get any time together.

• Haha

Noonoosanne

VIP Member
Slightly off topic but Chelsea Pateman has uploaded a story with a mattress on the floor in the twins bedroom for her to sleep on so her hubby can get the rest he needs to help get over the dreaded C! My heart literally breaks for that family, must be horrendous, Chelsea appears to be doing a smashing job holding it together for the boys though 🤞🏻 Can't imagine Flopps ever doing this if they were in this situation... Really fucking gets me, Princess Fiona has all that room in her house and still it isn't enough for her and you've got Chelsea who is more than happy to share a room with her babies so that her hubby can get better. Money isn't everything Fiona, if you've not got your health you've got fuck all!!!!!!
Chelsea is absolutely amazing, I’m broken hearted for what they are going through, she’s Mum goals to the highest level, a lot of this beggy Mummy so called influencers could learn a lot from her

• Heart

Sugarrush

Chatty Member
She's something else eh? Fashion?? Really?! I think she lives in a bubble. What will it take??
Nicola there's a PANDEMIC. It's not a joke, it's for real. People are dying in their hundreds everyday. It's getting worse. Those left are in pain and mourning. So many have lost their security, their jobs, homes, physical and mental health. Can't feed their kids. Can't see loved ones. Businesses are failing. Shops shutting. Riots will be next! We're all worrying about the future and where this is taking us.
You want to know how fashion makes us feel?? Fu#k sake! 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart

Lou1490

For someone who few months back didn’t like posting pictures of herself and felt insecure, she now can’t go a day without posing and showing off her boney self. I think she is the most vein person I follow🙄

• Wow

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
I’m dreading her 40th birthday insta post. My guess is it’ll be about how she’s the fittest/thinnest she’s ever been, how she’s so happy and how her life is just so so so perfect.

• Sick
  • Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She tried being nice before if I remember correctly and it didn't last long 🤣 that was long before she started voice noting people, like a psycho playground bully. He poll has a tone of 'will me flaunting my wealth upset the poor people who can't afford things' she should have the gumption to realise what is morally correct herself! Like she gives a shit anyway🙄

• Heart
  • Haha

notokhun

Chatty Member
She's an absolute moron.
If any of my friends, even my best friend (Yes fopps I have friends because you know I'm not a troll who is a nasty jealous person. I'm just a fairly normal person who is nice) posted that video of my child on the internet I would be furious.

Her birthday will be over the top all for the gram because she doesn't know what else to so with her life.
Imagine being nearly 40 and still aspiring to be a YouTube star

• Haha

Moodles

Chatty Member
She really is dangerous! Spouting to her followers about high protein and how it makes you feel fuller and stops you snacking but then sticks a disclaimer at the end saying it can be detrimental to then go and tell someone to google it when they ask how much is considered high. Wtf is she playing at!! 😡