Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

~vix~83~

VIP Member
Not gonna lie I really like that jumper & think for once she is wearing a nice outfit but like you have said it’s one size too small which you can see by the length of the sleeves on her. Like someone else has said she would look better if she had a nice long coat on aswell especially given the weather
Yeah I love the jumper too, and I would have a size or 2 bigger! It’s from primark and will
Lose its shape after one wash.

Reactions: 7

caz272

Chatty Member
Can't wait for her good morning post telling us how well the boys slept and how all she had to do was put them to sleep an hour later and it was fine, they didn't even notice the clock change and slept longer than normal.

Yep. I woke up at half 4, my 22 month old followed 15 mins later and my 6 year old at quarter to 6 👍🏻 hubs managed a lie in tho 😂🙄 tbh we are all early risers anyway - you can blame that on our proper jobs!
As soon as I got a notification from instagram it’s Her. I don’t read her posts, I just come on Tattle for info.I thought will it be the boys had an Ammazzing sleep.Lets see

Reactions: 7

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
We’re flying through these threads ladies!! Love the thread title. I’m made up we got the lack of degree in there

Reactions: 6

Purple star

Chatty Member
This is a bit random but has she ever posted that she's ill with a cold, or the twins are unwell, snotty etc? That must happen all the time given how many soft plays and classes they go to and kids are walking germ distributors. It's just weird she's never ever under the weather?! Perhaps she is much to positive for illness to affect her 🤭
OMG 😮 I was thinking this the other day funny enough..Her and them boys are never sick..

Good point. She'll never share anything negative. Her life is PERFECT don't ya know?? 🙄
Nope she doesn't She lives in a happy fake like bubble!! Mrs Perfect 👌🏻

Monkey47

VIP Member
It's definitely water. "A cosy indulgent night in"?! My idea of a indulgence is hitting the wine at 5pm, watching Netflix while slathered in a face mask and foot mask, ordering an Indian to feed 34 people, smashing a tub of Ben and Jerry's and then rolling off to be smug as a bug in a snug rug in my giant bed. Indulgence is not a packet of bloody nuts, a pissy princess planner and a fake glass of NZ Sav. How is it so hard to fake being normal??!!!! 🙄
Do they pay taxes ?
any half decent accountant will get so much written off as expenses - car, clothing allowance, utilities etc as she ‘works from home’ she will pay a pittance in tax

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
Oh god - will do 🤣

thank you! I feel really bad I haven’t been keeping up to date on here just got a lot going on! Needless to say I did not spot queen Fopps when I was in Leamington Spa the other week, ended up having a coffee on this big retail park and thinking thins must be a prime location if ever there was one 😂
Sounds like the place where I spotted Fopps!

• Haha

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Made me think of breast feeding, Chrissymoobs latching on 🤣
I thought that with the word latch...... 😂 😂 😂 Plus the words sound like she's snared him and not letting him go...... 'got you shackled'... yeah poor sod is well and truly shackled ........ !!!

• Haha