Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Carolk1978

She has 2 babies so double maternity in her eyes!
That’s so wrong. I used to work in a chemist, and we reported a few people! The same with people who ordered their prescriptions when they didn’t need to and then returned the out of date tablets! If people knew how much medication was they’d realise how lucky we are to have the nhs!
I was so shocked to be honest

Reactions: 5

Mardymaud

Anyone else having the problem of when she does swipe ups for things if you accidentally keep your finger a touch too long on the screen it automatically swipes up😩 3 times it’s done it to me on different Fopps swipe ups 😡

• Angry

JJusa69

VIP Member
That video part of the ad is hilarious. She just chews and chews then gets up.. Away to spit them out no doubt. 😂

I still maintain that anyone who didn't know better would think she's a parody account based on her ads.
That's what I thought. She's holding them in her mouth like they're the devil and she's away to spit it out. How very sad. Why would anyone look at her page and think she'll be good for advertising snacks.

Bluebell1411

What is that anniversary post?! My skin nearly flipped inside out from the cringe. Please tell me it’s song lyrics as the thought of her writing that seriously makes me feel a bit sick 😂
Here's where she got the 'words' from
Disclosure - Latch (Cover by Elli)

Noonoosanne

VIP Member
Stops when they are one or unless she’s in universal credits
Or working tax credit or she’s got a prepaid exemption which she probably has done, me & hubs have one as works out cheaper

I was gobsmacked! I know her from our village anyway and know what a nasty piece of work she is but I saw and heard it with my own eyes and was so shocked 😳

I know it’s disgusting!
Does she look like her instagram posts!!

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
I reckon with her new social media content and change she’s going to change her profile name. Fopperholic let’s be honest is really dated and doesn’t make sense
I was thinking this, I think the process is a bit more complicated for business accounts. I remember HealthyChefSteph moaning about it for ages as she wanted to switch to just her name and did finally get to but it took a while.

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Just catching up. How dare my full time job get in the way of my tattle time 🤣
She has said on her stories she got a Tesco online shop. Thought they don’t deliver to her very exclusive village
I'm not sticking up for her.. HONEST lol! But I think she said 'click & collect' - though I could be wrong ....

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
I had this opportunity and it was AMAZING! I girl I went school with saw me in a bar (pre COVID) and was like ‘hey X not seen you in forever’ I pretended I didn’t hear her and when she tried again to say hello I was like ‘I know you’re not trying to say hello to me, you made my life HELL, now fuck of you little munchkin’. It was totally immature but it made my day! The look on her face was priceless.
Ugh this is the dream 😂😩

LorniB

How much would she get for this. However much its nuts! How much seriously though?

Reactions: 4

Mancnet

VIP Member
Ahhh and what is she like at the baby groups? I can just imagine her swanning in! Was the gymboree video a true reflection?

• Haha
Reactions: 4