Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

freakshake

VIP Member
Oh really?? That’s fab, I wasn’t sure how it worked but I was fuming x
I’ll report her if you pm me the details time and surgery name this really makes my blood boil if she does this dishonestly what else if she doing at the end of the day it’s fraud

thanks I have reported but if you send me a PM (sorry not sure how I do this) I will send you details to do the same. Thanks
I’m not sure either 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Rainbowcolours

VIP Member
I personally stay off all SM. I was on twitter for a bit but found that depressing. I know a lot of people, myself included, feel so much better not viewing insta etc.

You are still required to come on here though - it's the rules 😁
Aww thanks I will come on here Miss I promise. I only use insta to share things I've cooked bit like an online cookbook.

• Haha

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Just watched the amazing primark haul! Cracked up with hanger clanger and she clearly meant to cut it as she then repeats herself! Great content creator 🙌🏻

And she said “for £13 I thought I’d get it” and literally 30 seconds later she looks all bewildered and says “I think it’s either £12 or £15” 🤦🏽‍♀️ 2 mins 50 seconds if anyone wants to check out the latest shit show
I heard that too stupid cow ... 🙄🙄

Rainbowcolours

VIP Member
Bloody cat woke me at 4am then my son was awake at 6am, I've done that many jobs this morning it feels like it should be at least midday and it's not even 8am! I've even peeled the spuds for dinner!
Same here my 4year old was awake at 4. I've done my workout, made a cooked breakfast and done jobs around the house.

Hahaha hi Nikki! We know you read here as we've mentioned this recently. Choose to share things about yourself... Don't we bloody know it!!
We all know she only loves photos of herself

Bluesky

Chatty Member
I messaged them on IG and attached the screen recording so they can see it for themselves. Her laugh was so OTT. When we go on school trips we look out for people who might be recording or taking photos and ask them not to. I can't believe that gymboree allow this to go on.

Are they closing? Bloody hell they won't do anything at all in that case
I think they’re only closing temporarily due to COVID.

Dannie

Chatty Member
My husband has a degree and a masters but don’t have any photos and did not go to the any of the ceremonies. It’s just not him. He hates all that fuss. He refused to attend either. He does have the certificates etc. The job my husband has now required a masters so all background checks were done thoroughly and his certificates had to be produced and checked before starting so there was no way to bluff his way through 😂. Thats what I think Fopps has been doing for years bluffing her way through - pretending she’s something we all know she ain’t .

Last edited:

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
This is a bit random but has she ever posted that she's ill with a cold, or the twins are unwell, snotty etc? That must happen all the time given how many soft plays and classes they go to and kids are walking germ distributors. It's just weird she's never ever under the weather?! Perhaps she is much to positive for illness to affect her 🤭
Within 2 weeks of starting nursery my friends little one had a cold and conjunctivitis.

Awkwardmam

Chatty Member
sending you lots of positive vibes and a huge hug my lovely 😘

she's always hungry because all she eats is toddler portions of turkey mince and yogurt! she's permanently hangry, would suck to be fopps!
Oh my. Sending so many good wishes your way. 🤞🏻

• Heart
I've got it on screen record but don't feel comfortable posting it on here with the little girl on it x
Oh no don’t put it on here. !! I’m so sorry I didn’t mean that. I just think in case she deletes it and then any complaints can’t be upheld because .... but if you feel uncomfortable holding onto it just delete it. I would feel the same.
ETA must find out how to screen grab a video like that.

I have a degree and don't actually have a graduation photo. We had to go line up to get the photo taken and I was pregnant at the time and just really didn't want a photo taken. Plus my feet were killing after the graduation ceremony. It may be possible she just doesn't have a photograph? I went to uni in scotland so not sure if the process is different for english unis?

I still have the certificate of course. So even if she doesn't have the photo she should have that. I'm surprised she hasn't posted it to shut us all up tbh 👀

Reactions: 5