Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rainbowcolours

VIP Member
She must miss talking to colleagues no wonder she gives daily updates on nursery drop offs bet she lingers talking to the manerhetrss as she got no one in real life to talk to apart from Chris and her mum. Wonder if she chats to other mums at groups going by that gymboree video probably not. So sad

So she's been awake since 5am because she just can't sleep in! Get off your fucking phone and maybe you'd have a better chance Flopps 🙄 It might be because she annoys me so much 😅 but anyone else feel like she is pissed off her husband and 2 year old two babies are still asleep! It's like she's annoyed with them for not waking up at the crack ass of dawn 😒
She always sounds pissed off at them only happy when talking about herself

Reactions: 8

Rainbowcolours

VIP Member
Firstly I can't believe she has shared that bump picture again and secondly the photo of her in the blue dress from the SW magazine looks NOTHING like her! Not even a passing resemblance. And thirdly, whilst I'm on one 😂, what's with all the inspirational speeches?!
She's rehashing old email s she used to send her members. I found some my email bin the other day was looking for something else. I'm was tempted to post them on here but could be bothered to copy and paste.

• Haha

Tarrula

What a complete cockwomble 🙄

My friends would be horrified if I put up a video of me pointing and laughing at their kids

Mardymaud

I was told 3 weeks ago that I needed emergency surgery to remove some aggressive spreading cells, today I have had that surgery cancelled. Why? Because COVID admissions are on the up and they can’t guarantee when my surgery will be rescheduled for. I am so unbelievably pissed off, I have spent the last 6 weeks of my life living like I’m not even in my own body. I had to stop watching her and her blatant disregard to the rules and living her life like Covid doesn’t exist. Her patronising stories about being worried about people’s jobs and mental health. But still continuing to beg to get what she wants.
And today she is basically begging for a make up artist so she can prance around on her birthday like the c you next Tuesday that she actually is.
She still thinks it doesn’t affect her, I am 40 minutes up the road from her. Nicola this is heading your way, things are starting to be cancelled again. I really fucking hope that we are forced back into lockdown and this selfish twat has all her plans destroyed.
Stop travelling into other high Covid areas. Stop putting your family at risk, especially your own father!!! But she doesn’t need a plane home now so sod him and his health.
It’s people like her that are ruining this for everybody else.
Sorry to rant 😔
Hope you get your appointment soon and all is ok xx

• Heart

Purple star

Chatty Member
What a horrible thing to do.. Laughing and pointing at the little girl.. She sounds like a witch!!!..She really is a nasty cold person

Scullybob

VIP Member
I was told 3 weeks ago that I needed emergency surgery to remove some aggressive spreading cells, today I have had that surgery cancelled. Why? Because COVID admissions are on the up and they can’t guarantee when my surgery will be rescheduled for. I am so unbelievably pissed off, I have spent the last 6 weeks of my life living like I’m not even in my own body. I had to stop watching her and her blatant disregard to the rules and living her life like Covid doesn’t exist. Her patronising stories about being worried about people’s jobs and mental health. But still continuing to beg to get what she wants.
And today she is basically begging for a make up artist so she can prance around on her birthday like the c you next Tuesday that she actually is.
She still thinks it doesn’t affect her, I am 40 minutes up the road from her. Nicola this is heading your way, things are starting to be cancelled again. I really fucking hope that we are forced back into lockdown and this selfish twat has all her plans destroyed.
Stop travelling into other high Covid areas. Stop putting your family at risk, especially your own father!!! But she doesn’t need a plane home now so sod him and his health.
It’s people like her that are ruining this for everybody else.
Sorry to rant 😔
OMG that's awful, I really hope you get it rescheduled soon. Meanwhile Fopps just breezes through life like Covid doesn't exist in her perfect world. I'm sending you lots of love and positive thoughts xxxx

• Heart
When is it her birthday? Mine is next week and tbh I really am looking forward to a quiet night with my family.

Reactions: 7

Dummyfingers

This is the Montessori lady... she often comments gushing posts.... I did sympathise with her loss .... but how she can think this pair are the perfect couple is beyond me ... there is no such thing for starters !!
I thought montessori was a kind of prehistoric bird.. 😂

• Haha

Juniper

Chatty Member
So she’s showing off yet more new boots, but she’s so crap at her job (and so obsessed with herself) that she puts the text OVER the bloody boot so we can’t see it.

Rainbowcolours

VIP Member
Why is the silly cow going to a high covid area!! She honestly is so selfish it’s unbelievable! It just shows she doesn’t really give a shit about this virus. I think the only thing that will make her realise if someone closer to her gets the virus. It wil be the only wake up call!!
She been shopping in Primark in Coventry recently too which is tier 2 she has no shame