Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jenandthetwins

Chatty Member
I was thinking this, I think the process is a bit more complicated for business accounts. I remember HealthyChefSteph moaning about it for ages as she wanted to switch to just her name and did finally get to but it took a while.
It’s only more complicated if you’re verified I believe. No excuse for her embarassing name 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Teddyb77

Chatty Member
Oh dear Fopp's "Bestie" has gone and out done her on the kitchen island front aka Little island off Portugal aka spare cupboard left in middle of kitchen 🤭 And Mad Mazza is all over it, sounds like she must be getting her kitchen extended too and how funny she hasn't asked Fopp's about her Island 🌴🌴 🤭
20201022_151228-COLLAGE.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Cocoapops

There are 4 of us, I’ve done 2 loads today alone, and at least 1 load a day usually. I wash my son’s school uniform most days, mine and my daughters clothes plus other bits! Husbands bits tend to like up for the weekend! As I’m home at the moment I’m probably doing more than when I’m work... so if I was her and ‘home’ I would be finding stuff to wash daily!

Juniper

Chatty Member
Have to say, I really love the bridesmaid dresses - her sister looks effortlessly gorgeous in those photos

freakshake

VIP Member
I agree 100% coming to tattle life airing an opinion isn’t trolling at all.. these so called influencers don’t have to read what we write here they choose to come to this site to view it...
I have only ever once voiced an opinion to Fopperholic on Instagram I use to follow her and wished her well etc while she was under going IVF treatment after the boys were born she started using those boys to make money from cash back ads etc and I voiced an opinion that it was a despicable thing to do she blocked me...
I have never ever commented personally to her again and prefer to watch the shit show she’s become and comment over here ...

also a proud owner of a mini ... you can keep your Merc’s, your BMW’s, Land Rovers I‘d choose a mini every time.
I loved my little red Mini I even called her Betty wish I had never changed her for a car that I can get more than 3 bags of shopping in the boot for. Enjoy your car non of us on here are like that vapid cow

Noonoosanne

VIP Member
Firstly I can't believe she has shared that bump picture again and secondly the photo of her in the blue dress from the SW magazine looks NOTHING like her! Not even a passing resemblance. And thirdly, whilst I'm on one 😂, what's with all the inspirational speeches?!
I can’t be bothered to read all that crap! These long essays aren’t even written by her, I can’t believe She likes her own posts!!

Bluesky

Chatty Member
Would you of even asked him to take them in the first place ? I get embarrassed having just a normal pic or selfie taken when we are out - it's usually it the street or on the way back to the car ..... I always feel people are watching - which I guess she'd love but yeah my hubby would be like 'stop dicking about' .....

Also the 'who wore it best'.... well well she's got Lawson (and I assume Grayson) matchy matchy coats to her... Didn't Lucy JC just launch a range of Mum and Kids matchy clothes ? ..... funny that.... so in answer to your question I think Lucy and her son..... ;) ;) 😂 😂
My husband would say the exact same! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Pinklady567

VIP Member
I have just seen someone else post a screenshot of what they need to achieve today in terms of PT goals... it is exactly same as fopps albeit she has a higher calorie goal obvs... so that app that twin set twat uses isnt even exclusive to him... what exactly.does anyone pay him for???
I’ve seen the same too on another influencer using a PT. she posted a screenshot of her workouts and it’s the same app as Fopps!!

Rainbowcolours

VIP Member
Just watch lucyjc clothes haul so refreshing to hear she sized up in joggers etc. As they look better. Take note fopps

This would not actually surprise me - when does she ever have time to do normal stuff 'washing/ironing/housework' etc ? x
The sun been out for part of the day in warks. I've done 4 loads this morning, including coats and school bags, towels and a normal wash

SpiceWeasel

VIP Member
That's what fopping means to us lot - fopp spotting 😄 it's like going to Graceland in search of Elvis 🤣🤣 sit in a Costa long enough it's bound to appear
🤣🤣 there is a massive drive thru one just outside the centre and I was thinking I bet that’s where she goes when she’s so ‘busy’ 🙄😂

• Haha

Birdy60

VIP Member
She’s not gone private, I don’t follow her and can still see her posts on IG, inc the ‘everyone look at me’...
Private on Gramho! How's that possible? Can't see any posts at all.....
Got it now.... tried another Gramho - absolute cringe - I'm embarrassed for her....

Curtaintwitcher

Chatty Member
The curl in her hair is bloody awful 😳 I hope that’s her own puss poor s attempt at it rather than the hairdressers it looks well dodgy!

Cocoapops

I’ve been awful at keeping up with these threads. Had a lot going on one way or another 🤪 sorry guys hope everyone is good on here 🥰 I have been attempting to skim read but missed so much 🙈

Just went on her stories, how do you set your clock late to be early 😂😂 my car for some reason is 2 mins faster than my phone but that way I know I always have 2 mins leeway 🤣
51% of people have agreed with her! 🤦‍♀️ My clocks are all a few mins fast so I am not too late everywhere!

• Haha

Awkwardmam

Chatty Member
I have no objections to her working out as her “me time” as I’m on maternity & go 3 times a week as it helps me mentally & physically so I get that. What does bother me is how disordered she is with being “slim” it’s not health & I think she looks awful at the moment as she is too slim & then stands to make herself look even slimmer!! She had a lovely figure when she was a bit heavier. I also object to the way she flashes the “cash” & basically brags about it. She needs to learn that the boys don’t need to be taken to 3 different groups a week. My little boy who is 4 months older loves nothing more than a walk at a country park where he can explore & have free reign. if she has gone to a hotel in a tier 2 & then trying to keep it quiet on SM I find that horrific. My MIL is still recovering from COVID (not contagious) which she got from being a TA & is she is in tier 2 & we are in tier 1 so I’m not allowed to go see her & make sure she is ok yet she can dick about at a hotel!!!
Pretty sure they were at hotel du vin in Birmingham

• Wow

GlennCoco

VIP Member
Hope someone can screen record it ..... worse thing is that she won’t ever say sorry or acknowledge perhaps she was out of order. She’ll just get salty and super nasty.
I've got it on screen record but don't feel comfortable posting it on here with the little girl on it x