Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JJusa69

VIP Member
It makes us other mums feel crap to be honest, I barely have time to put my hair up and she flouts up in her OTT make up and immaculate hair - everyone is like ffs 🤦‍♀️
But is she ever by herself with the boys or is it always Chris or Mazza?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Just to add to the 4 loads per week...in her ‘what I wear in a day’ she showed us that she changes multiple times a day! Surely she needs to do more washes!

I wonder if she means she does 4 loads but Chris does the other 200 🤣
This would not actually surprise me - when does she ever have time to do normal stuff 'washing/ironing/housework' etc ? x

Crazymummy

Chatty Member
Bet that’s another restaurant they didn’t eat in at the weekend! That is Tattu in Birmingham not far from Hotel Du Vin I can’t see that she would have gone there for food!

I do 4 loads of washing a week for just me and my son but that doesn’t include bedding and towels etc. His nursery cot bed sheet and blanket is washed everyday as they have a current Covid rule asking that it is cleaned daily. Doesn’t bother me was cleaned every other day anyway before March.

I gym 3 or 4 times a week and my gym clothes is just one load by itself!

freakshake

VIP Member
Think this proves she isn’t as wealthy as she likes us to think
Is your name here same as your instagram if you have it I would suggest one not showing an actual name on here I’ve different ones so she can’t trace me and block me

Just me and my husband I do a load every day. She cannot seriously do 4 loads a week!! Especially with gym gear - that has to go straight in the wash.
Yes it should be shouldn’t it with Covid as well? I have been doing small group classes and I come home put it all in the wash and get in the shower wash hands before after etc etc

NanaN

Can make up artists work in London or anywhere in tier 2?
surely it wouldn’t be a pleasant experience, them & you both in a mask?😷 why would you want to do it? Oh of course, vanity 🤣

I was told 3 weeks ago that I needed emergency surgery to remove some aggressive spreading cells, today I have had that surgery cancelled. Why? Because COVID admissions are on the up and they can’t guarantee when my surgery will be rescheduled for. I am so unbelievably pissed off, I have spent the last 6 weeks of my life living like I’m not even in my own body. I had to stop watching her and her blatant disregard to the rules and living her life like Covid doesn’t exist. Her patronising stories about being worried about people’s jobs and mental health. But still continuing to beg to get what she wants.
And today she is basically begging for a make up artist so she can prance around on her birthday like the c you next Tuesday that she actually is.
She still thinks it doesn’t affect her, I am 40 minutes up the road from her. Nicola this is heading your way, things are starting to be cancelled again. I really fucking hope that we are forced back into lockdown and this selfish twat has all her plans destroyed.
Stop travelling into other high Covid areas. Stop putting your family at risk, especially your own father!!! But she doesn’t need a plane home now so sod him and his health.
It’s people like her that are ruining this for everybody else.
Sorry to rant 😔
Hope you get your appointment through soon, it’s such a worry. I think I live close to you and my urgent referral is at least 18 weeks away.

However I did see on the Covid map that Leamington Spa numbers are rising rapidly. They will be tier 2 soon, as Birmingham and Solihull go to tier 3

Buggeroff

VIP Member
Nothing to do with fopps but does anyone else follow baby lead weaning weaning cookbook?
To be fair yes she has got post natal depression but put a story on last night and said people maybe jealous of my life and then went to say she was in debt etc. Anyway someone messaged her and wasn’t rude again just had an opinion and she’s shamed her and called this person a troll. It’s just another example of instagrams not allowing people to have opinions

• Wow

caz272

Chatty Member
Didn’t LJC get gifted some prints (not art) the other day? I bet nikki’s been on the beg!
OMG 😮 I was thinking this the other day funny enough..Her and them boys are never sick..

Nope she doesn't She lives in a happy fake like bubble!! Mrs Perfect 👌🏻
Well however perfect her life appears to her , Otherson was Faverson,sadly he’s not as cleaver,needs a medical referral to assess his Squint.

Carolk1978

She lives in the same village as me (Wellesbourne) so I know her from baby groups etc as I have a little lad.