Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Izzy2011

That sounds bloody lovely🤗 and if people want to do such lovely things for you, it shows you must be a really nice person too. I can't imagine Fopperbollox appreciating any of those genuine gestures, what a shame for her! 🤪

It's my 40th next year, I was thinking of hiring a big cottage or holiday home for us all to party in, but with the current situation I'm not even thinking about it now. I'm just going with the flow and I'll be grateful if I can even re-book our little Butlins trip we had cancelled this month 😄
I’m exactly the same, mines next December and I can’t even think about making any plans yet, yet here she is planning a trip to London with so much uncertainty and things changing daily, she’s not in the real world at all she’s never taken this pandemic seriously, she’ll go ahead with her trip regardless and I hope she gets loads of backlash for it.

Reactions: 9

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Well it's funny you mention that, as I thought the same. There was an instagram story she did a while back now, where she said she'd been to the doctors and she'd fill everyone in later and then I swear she never did 🤔
That does ring a bell. It would certainly fit with her bizarre behaviour

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I’m exactly the same, mines next December and I can’t even think about making any plans yet, yet here she is planning a trip to London with so much uncertainty and things changing daily, she’s not in the real world at all she’s never taken this pandemic seriously, she’ll go ahead with her trip regardless and I hope she gets loads of backlash for it.
Exactly this. She won't give a shit about anything as long as she does what she wants!

London is tier 2. It’s like a ghost town and all the posh places are empty. She will probably bag a right bargain as nobody is venturing up there.
now I know I live within easy reach of London so it’s not particularly special to me but dinner in a London 🤷🏼‍♀️ we’ve eaten in all the 3 Star restaurants, They are ok and can be fun but something tells me she hasnt got the budget (£700/800) for any of those!! 😂😂😂😂 I certainly wouldnt be forking out those sorts of prices in this climate. A huge part of it is the experience. A sommelier (the wine waiter) in a mask and visor isn’t doing it for me right now!!
ditto ... I live on the outskirts of West London and like you it doesn’t take me long to get into town if so required prior to COVID hubby and I would often go see a show and have a nice meal out... but as you say London is absolutely dead at the moment and I certainly wouldn’t want to be forking out fancy prices at a time like this

Em85C

VIP Member
Who on earth can be bothered to read all that crap about protein. God sake she's boring

• Haha

Frogfrogfrog

VIP Member
Do you think she has tried to photoshop away the lines around her eyes and it has made them a weird shape!
Would seem sensible not to make an unnecessary overnight trip from a tier 1 to tier 2 area...

Reactions: 8

~vix~83~

VIP Member
She is now making them sign on demand! she must clear their toys up as soon as they walk away... no sign of the mircophone or the said Lego she has found.

A make up artist so she can go stand outside The real Ivy 😂
Is it bad I really hope she gets put into tier 2 and can’t go 😂
I will personally report her and all of my colleagues will if she breaks the rules anymore...she has broken them enough daily she is severely taking the piss now...that includes finding out later and not at that particular date. we are all spitting feathers about her here. they all know about her now and cant believe anyone is that shallow and disrespectful. in Leicester we havent been able to do hardly anything all year... certainly not look after each other's children so that one could have a weekend away.

Also after so many years of SM why do these so called influencers advertise what dates their family home is empty? they are telling other that it
is fine to do that...no Nikki its dangerous, you may not care about the safety of your family and neighbours but others do...

Sparkle87

VIP Member
If they can understand social distancing at 2 they can surely do their own washing!!!

She’s removed it now but it was a pile of (hopefully clean) washing on the island and put up a poll of how many loads do we think she does a week. Options were 1,2,3 or 4.
Riveting stuff hey!! 🤷🏻‍♀️
I'm actually glad I've missed this top class content of hers 🙂😂😂

Cocoapops

Funny, thats what Fopps thinks before she drops her boys off at nursery or dumps them on Mazza.

My friends LO is 15 months and she has has 2 nights away from her in all this time. 1 before the lockdown in March when her and her dh had a night out and the other after lockdown was eased but the second one wasn't even a full night. Just a meal out with friends so was home for 11pm.
We have an 8 yr old and (only 1!) 2 yr old. Me and the hubby had a night out in February and the kids stayed with their grandparents overnight... that was our last night out and I doubt we’ll have a night out/away this year! It’s my birthday this week (40!) but we are in lockdown so I’ll celebrate at home quietly, it’s also our anniversary in a few weeks but we wouldn’t think of going out (if rules are eased) as it’s just not the same at the moment!