Fopperholic #56 Business Degree? It’s all lies! Fashion inspiration from footballers wives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has got to be a joke, right? 😂
This is the Montessori lady... she often comments gushing posts.... I did sympathise with her loss .... but how she can think this pair are the perfect couple is beyond me ... there is no such thing for starters !!

Reactions: 18
I have no objections to her working out as her “me time” as I’m on maternity & go 3 times a week as it helps me mentally & physically so I get that. What does bother me is how disordered she is with being “slim” it’s not health & I think she looks awful at the moment as she is too slim & then stands to make herself look even slimmer!! She had a lovely figure when she was a bit heavier. I also object to the way she flashes the “cash” & basically brags about it. She needs to learn that the boys don’t need to be taken to 3 different groups a week. My little boy who is 4 months older loves nothing more than a walk at a country park where he can explore & have free reign. if she has gone to a hotel in a tier 2 & then trying to keep it quiet on SM I find that horrific. My MIL is still recovering from COVID (not contagious) which she got from being a TA & is she is in tier 2 & we are in tier 1 so I’m not allowed to go see her & make sure she is ok yet she can dick about at a hotel!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I have no objections to her working out as her “me time” as I’m on maternity & go 3 times a week as it helps me mentally & physically so I get that. What does bother me is how disordered she is with being “slim” it’s not health & I think she looks awful at the moment as she is too slim & then stands to make herself look even slimmer!! She had a lovely figure when she was a bit heavier. I also object to the way she flashes the “cash” & basically brags about it. She needs to learn that the boys don’t need to be taken to 3 different groups a week. My little boy who is 4 months older loves nothing more than a walk at a country park where he can explore & have free reign. if she has gone to a hotel in a tier 2 & then trying to keep it quiet on SM I find that horrific. My MIL is still recovering from COVID (not contagious) which she got from being a TA & is she is in tier 2 & we are in tier 1 so I’m not allowed to go see her & make sure she is ok yet she can dick about at a hotel!!!
Pretty sure they were at hotel du vin in Birmingham

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I agree - she sends them to nursery, crèche and her mother's a few times a week, that's loads of time away from the family home for children of their age. Obvs it's nice to get out for activity days but in the current climate I think that's more than enough, when we are all supposed to be on our guard.

I bet even if someone she "loved" (herself) caught covid it wouldn't stop her being selfish and arrogant.

Reactions: 17
Why is the silly cow going to a high covid area!! She honestly is so selfish it’s unbelievable! It just shows she doesn’t really give a tit about this virus. I think the only thing that will make her realise if someone closer to her gets the virus. It wil be the only wake up call!!

Reactions: 15
Her eyeliner really offends me...like nobody has worn it like that since 2007! For one thing it makes your eyes look smaller flopps. But then again all she would see is smaller and be happy..must be why she loves her hubby so much.. she heard him say micro and thought fashionable 😉🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is a long one (sorry in advance) Going back a couple of pages - Re Trolls
I had a conversation with my husband the other day and how ‘Influencers’ play the troll card quite a lot and how Nikki blocks and deletes anything she thinks is negative. The truth is I started to worry, am I a Troll? I think it all boils down to people not wanting to hear or listen to other peoples opinions (yet as an influencer these following should listen to and hang off every word they say)
They live through social media, in some cases very successfully, but in real life people can disagree with your actions or opinions. How does Nikki reaction to them people? Having an opinion face to face, she wouldn’t call them a troll.
I started to think let’s turn this around, are the influencers really the trolls by dictating what a followers opinions should be? And blocking and deleting if they don’t follow the same train of thoughts?! Just wondering what you guys think?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
This is the Montessori lady... she often comments gushing posts.... I did sympathise with her loss .... but how she can think this pair are the perfect couple is beyond me ... there is no such thing for starters !!
This is dangerous as she will believe every word of it, she's happy to accept and take on board every positive comment about her but deletes and refuses to acknowledge anything negative. What an egotistical monster she must be becoming, you can see a marked decline in her behaviour just looking at old youtube clips. When someone refuses to accept constructive critisism they will never grow. She reminds me of Trump in many ways 🤣

Reactions: 13
The dress is very chic, I have no idea why she would ruin it with those clumpy clompy platforms. Fopps- pair it with a nice sexy pointed stiletto, maybe something in red, teamed with a nice red lip, scrape the eyeliner rings off and flick your hair in to a side parting and give it a bit of oomph with some batiste dry shampoo. That would be a much sexier look for an anniversary covid approved date with the hubster. You're welcome 😘
Okay you can shoot me but I think the dress is really nice. It’s something I would wear and choose if I was slim enough. Reiss is known for high quality clothes. So the material will not resemble anything from boohoo or missy empire. However what I do have issue with is her showing off the 185 quid dress in times where people are losing their jobs and struggling to put food on the table. I am fortunately very lucky to afford this dress ( if I could get my arse in it without looking like a rolled sausage ) but i am very aware of other people’s struggles. I would never ever splash myself over social media with a Gucci belt and 185 pound dress when some of her followers have gone without food in order to feed their kids. This woman has no ounce of heart in her

Reactions: 31
She is looking so scrawny at the moment. Obviously it's her choice, if she wants the muscular look then she's certainly achieved it. I personally think women with a more rounded look are more feminine and attractive, whereas the scrawny look is quite masculine and very ageing. There never seems to be any genuine warmth and affection between her and Chris, it's all staged for photos. Sadly, many of her followers are falling for the fairy tale life she's selling, perfect marriage, cute well behaved kids who never have tantrums and are never poorly, and they have a lot of money. But it's a scam, scratch the surface and she's just a lonely woman, who never sees her husband, who isn't sure she's loved and therefore spends all her time controlling her calories because it's the only thing she CAN control. I dread to think about how much debt they have, her income from SM can't be that much, but she's still spending like shes in full time employment. Pretty soon, the bubble will burst.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I had a conversation with my husband the other day and how ‘Influencers’ play the troll card quite a lot and how Nikki blocks and deletes anything she thinks is negative. The truth is I started to worry, am I a Troll? I think it all boils down to people not wanting to hear or listen to other peoples opinions (yet as an influencer these following should listen to and hang off every word they say)
They live through social media, in some cases very successfully, but in real life people can disagree with your actions or opinions. How does Nikki reaction to them people? Having an opinion face to face, she wouldn’t call them a troll.
I started to think let’s turn this around, are the influencers really the trolls by dictating what a followers opinions should be? And blocking and deleting if they don’t follow the same train of thoughts?! Just wondering what you guys think?

To me a troll is someone who calls someone who says very hurtful things and pulls a person apart.
Sometimes the comments on here maybe a little too much and I’m guilty as I’v said she looks Haggard. I think when people call her a bad mum is a bit far.

I do think there is this sense of entitlement these influencers have of like my opinion or unfollow me. Buy from swipe ups and support me so I go further. influencers are damaging to people. Especially new mums that don’t have the common sense to see their bullshit. I remember watching her routine videos for my twins and was in bits becuase it didn’t work. It was the easy routine eat active sleep you. Mine did activity eat sleep On me but to me I failed.
A lot of them during the pandemic have just made things worse for people, spending more, breaking rules and moaning that they don’t have child care.

So are we trolls no we have an opinion she doesn’t like or agree. We could just ignore her and unfollow her and not speak but then we’d all actually just feel low and not realise we aren’t the only ones that finds her backwards

Reactions: 11
We're not trolls, I've said this before; none of us post comments just for the hell of it. These comments come from watching the likes of prikki manipulate and lie to her followers for her own gain and after watching her give out dangerous and stupid advice to people. It also comes from concern for her kids.

She is very free with the put downs, bragging and back handed compliments so I'd say it's quite nice she gets a few back 😜 A lot of people have found their way to tattle from being treated very poorly by an instagram head. Do these people think about the person they blocked unfairly? And how it may have hurt them? I doubt it!

Not many genuinely nice social media "influencers" who will actually speak to a person sensibly get "trolled" (unless they're a mega star) as they like to call it. I'd say that says a lot! I can't think of any anyway 🤔

People are too quick to silence an unpopular opinion. Unless it's harmful, racist, or untrue there's
no need. It's becoming ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Okay you can shoot me but I think the dress is really nice. It’s something I would wear and choose if I was slim enough. Reiss is known for high quality clothes. So the material will not resemble anything from boohoo or missy empire. However what I do have issue with is her showing off the 185 quid dress in times where people are losing their jobs and struggling to put food on the table. I am fortunately very lucky to afford this dress ( if I could get my arse in it without looking like a rolled sausage ) but i am very aware of other people’s struggles. I would never ever splash myself over social media with a Gucci belt and 185 pound dress when some of her followers have gone without food in order to feed their kids. This woman has no ounce of heart in her
I agree with you here completely, I have a few Reiss dresses, some I got from the outlet villages, some in the sales and a couple I got full price because I liked them and could afford them, but i don’t post pictures of me wearing them and share the links so everyone knows how expensive it was. I also wear them to work and get a lot of wear from them (pre-Covid) now my days are spent in jeans and a nice top if i have a V/C call lol

I have also changed my car in the last couple of weeks from my Range Rover to a mini (bit of a change!) but after my divorce I was left with the family car of a Range Rover that was costing me £700 a month, I’ve had to pay out for that car for more than the last year until it was at a point where the finance left was less than what the vehicle was worth, and I’ve purchased myself a brand new mini.... some people have gone off on me about buying a new car right now and yes i get that but i have halved my outgoings and some. But because of those comments I’ve had in person i haven’t put anything on social media about a change in car because some of my friends are still furloughed, others have been made redundant. One of my friends she left work in January to be a stay at home mum and her husband is self employed in the trade shows world (so hasn’t worked since March) you READ the room Fiona and you are getting it ALL wrong!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I agree with you here completely, I have a few Reiss dresses, some I got from the outlet villages, some in the sales and a couple I got full price because I liked them and could afford them, but i don’t post pictures of me wearing them and share the links so everyone knows how expensive it was. I also wear them to work and get a lot of wear from them (pre-Covid) now my days are spent in jeans and a nice top if i have a V/C call lol

I have also changed my car in the last couple of weeks from my Range Rover to a mini (bit of a change!) but after my divorce I was left with the family car of a Range Rover that was costing me £700 a month, I’ve had to pay out for that car for more than the last year until it was at a point where the finance left was less than what the vehicle was worth, and I’ve purchased myself a brand new mini.... some people have gone off on me about buying a new car right now and yes i get that but i have halved my outgoings and some. But because of those comments I’ve had in person i haven’t put anything on social media about a change in car because some of my friends are still furloughed, others have been made redundant. One of my friends she left work in January to be a stay at home mum and her husband is self employed in the trade shows world (so hasn’t worked since March) you READ the room Fiona and you are getting it ALL wrong!
Aww I love my mini! It's like a little luxury go-cart that will do 140mph and leave the boy racers for dust 🤣🤣 That makes total sense to me. A new car is an investment if you keep it for years. You can always sell it too if you need money in a hurry. It sounds like a few of those comments you recieved were a bit uncalled for, I totally get why you've done it. Divorce is never easy. Enjoy it 😜

I don't think anyone has a problem with fopperbollox having money as such, as you say it's the way she's on a constant brag, like she has something to prove! She was annoying before the pandemic, now she's on another level. If she personally enjoyed these luxury items quietly instead of trying to make money from them, I doubt anyone would even notice. She's an attention seeking tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I thought montessori was a kind of prehistoric bird.. 😂

• Haha
Why is the silly cow going to a high covid area!! She honestly is so selfish it’s unbelievable! It just shows she doesn’t really give a tit about this virus. I think the only thing that will make her realise if someone closer to her gets the virus. It wil be the only wake up call!!
She been shopping in Primark in Coventry recently too which is tier 2 she has no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.