Fopperholic #52 Filtered from head to toe, didn't eat at The Ivy, just went for a pose !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So that’s why Fopps is always begging people to save her posts 😂 how embarrassing. She should be careful buying followers because bots won’t swipe up and line your pockets or save your posts
I knew there had to be a reason!!!! She doesn’t think we notice when she changes what she says slightly! God how sad to spend your day trying to force people to take an interest in your social media profile. It’s a very sad existence. I feel pity.

Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion 54# Foppycoptering her twin boys, thousands of pounds to spend but they have to share their toys.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
So no photos of her from yesterday apart from one of her backside, I wonder why as we all know she loves posting pics of herself !? Maybe she wasn't looking her best in all that wind and the ah..mazing GHD curls didn't last long did they after telling people they did 🤥

Regarding the way she talks to Chris she will just say it's banter and how they joke with each other and people don't understand etc..... but she doesn't like it when he bites back a little bit.

#sockgate is ridiculous, back fired on her though didn't it :giggle: At first glance I wondered what the hell she was going on about ?? :unsure: And from what she wrote I was expecting Lawson to have some funny novelty socks on that didn't match the outfit !!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
urgh I'm dreading potty training now reading everyone's comments lol my little one is 2 this week so I know it is pending

Reactions: 11
The boys were waking up earlier so she ‘consulted a few sleep experts’...batshit crazy as that is anyway, why didn’t she just need to consult ONE if they are such experts?

Can’t say I’m a massive fan of the Zara tops either. What’s wrong with bloody colourful patterned T-shirt’s for toddlers? Why do they have to be dressed like 30 year old hipsters? And the shoes look better and will be more comfortable with socks!
Maybe the sleep consultant can give her a few tips to stop her being awake 'til all hours blocking the tit out of insta.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
urgh I'm dreading potty training now reading everyone's comments lol my little one is 2 this week so I know it is pending
Ah don’t dread it, just read the cues. Mine took it to straight away, no accidents anything (not bragging, she didn’t sleep through the night until she was 5!!). Just relax and leave the potty lying around. And be fully prepared to have your social life totally disrupted with the ever constant “mummy I need a wee...” 🤣🤣

Reactions: 14
my little one is 2.5. We haven’t got a potty but have a little toilet seat on both the toilets he could use. Most of the time he is in nappies. Yesterday he asked for a wee wee and did on the toilet. Then also did a poo about 30 minutes later on toilet. Couple of hours later his nappy needed changing as wet 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m just going with it. He isn’t fully ready and I’m not going to force him to do it. Be lead by your child rather than other mums and ‘when it should be done by’

• Heart
Reactions: 13
We have two cheap potties one for upstairs and one for downstairs. We also have the toilet seat with the little steps on it in our downstairs toilet.
With my eldest we stayed in over a long bank holiday weekend and left him bottomless around the house with a potty available up and downstairs. It was a looooooong weekend but it worked and we cracked it. (he still has a few accidents now and he's 6, but that's mainly because he holds it for too long as he's busy playing 🙄)
My 3.5 year old we started to potty train during lockdown as it was a perfect opportunity. Didn't really use the potty as he was used to seeing his brother use the seat and steps on the downstairs toilet, he's taken to it really really well (still has the odd accident and also wees on the floor from time to time 🙄) but he takes himself for wees and poos and tells us when he needs help. We still take the potty out with us everywhere we go just in case and we have what we call a 'wee machine' that comes out with us at all times just in case.
My youngest is almost 2.5 yo but I won't even try with him till spring now when he will be 3 (or earlier if we get put into another lockdown) unless he shows strong signs he's ready!
She makes every thing into a massive drama and makes more work for herself that one!

Hers will have to be branded with all the bells and whistles on it. She won't make do with just your bog standard potty.
Okay shoot me now but I had the one which would play a tune as soon as my daughter had a pee in it. The problem was then she loved it so much she refused to go on any other toilet. So me daft sod had to carry it around with me everywhere - even to friends homes. I did eventually get her out of it and onto a normal toilet but it took a while. If I had my time again - a bog standard one from Poundland would do because the attachment issues I had between my daughter and her bog was stressful 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I would love to be a fly on the wall watching her toilet train those boys, she will be stressed to the max. No matter how ready they are (if they are!) there are still going to be accidents which she’ll really struggle with. You also can’t really take your eyes off them for the first couple of weeks as you’ve constantly got to be alert for cues they need to go so that won’t fit in with all her “me time” and policing social media. Wouldn’t be surprised if she gets her mother to toilet train them for her!

Reactions: 15
Fopperholic #53 Floppycoptor

***I'm no good with the rhymes 😭 so Floppycoptor is all I have 😅, if anyone can incorporate Floppycoptor into a new thread title that would be so so so so uhmazzzzzzzzing 😉***

• Haha
Bloody hell Fopps, they are in home bargains for like £3 each, hope they dont have to share 🙈
But the potty she will get them will be uuhhhmazzing no doubt...🤪
I can’t believe she’s making a song and dance about a frigging potty.......I saw one for my little one and picked it up thinking “o look a potty” 🤣
She obviously can’t find a Gucci or fendi potty 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

***I'm no good with the rhymes 😭 so Floppycoptor is all I have 😅, if anyone can incorporate Floppycoptor into a new thread title that would be so so so so uhmazzzzzzzzing 😉***
I’ve made my first ever suggestion and used it. It’s not the easiest word to rhyme! 😂 It’s above your post on this page.

Reactions: 4

How about #53 Floppycopter Mum and her messy bun...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.