Fopperholic #52 Filtered from head to toe, didn't eat at The Ivy, just went for a pose !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Matt Hancock says Grandparents can look after grandchildren in local lockdowns if it’s a formal childcare arrangement to allow the parents to work. I think he means actual work that contributes to society/the economy though and not just to your bank account or you jumping out of jelly pots Fopps.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Matt Hancock says Grandparents can look after grandchildren in local lockdowns if it’s a formal childcare arrangement to allow the parents to work. I think he means actual work that contributes to society/the economy though and not just to your bank account or you jumping out of jelly pots Fopps.
Just thought that. The stuff that she calls work can be done when the boys nap or when Chris is home. No need for the boys to go to her parents.

Reactions: 18
New thread suggestion: Floppybollox is a pass/agg hun, begs for kids’ presents, spends thousands on Number One

Reactions: 8
The childcare arrangement thing.....Fiona the clue here is in the sentence “for somebody to get to work”. So seen as she physically doesn’t have to go to a place of work then the boys shouldn’t be with her parents? Local lockdown or not?
There are plenty of parents who have worked from home since the start of this AND had their kids with them 24/7. These are people with PROPER jobs and have managed. Why does she think she’s different? Filming yourself jumping out of a jelly pot is not work. She really is so out of touch!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
There are plenty of parents who have worked from home since the start of this AND had their kids with them 24/7. These are people with PROPER jobs and have managed. Why does she think she’s different? Filming yourself jumping out of a jelly pot is not work. She really is so out of touch!!
She boils me, I am back to home schooling for the next 10 days as my daughter has been sent home today to self isolate! The stress and guilt is already hitting and we haven’t started yet 🙈 so it really boils me when you know the boys are with her parents, yet she isn’t actually AT work! She is breaking the rules day in, day out without a care for anybody else! All so she can eye duck herself.

Reactions: 14
It never fails to crack me up, jumping out of pots of jelly. What a crank

Thread title... foppycopter thinks work is jumping out of jelly, pulls her leggings up high to hide her tattooed belly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
We have no family help with our kids, pandemic or otherwise. We both work. The rules do not apply to her.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
It never fails to crack me up, jumping out of pots of jelly. What a crank

Thread title... foppycopter thinks work is jumping out of jelly, pulls her leggings up high to hide her tattooed belly
She's going to have show that stunnnning piece of ink off again on her after photos next Monday to match the before pics, but no doubt she will be covered in fake tan so it might disguise it a bit.

Before pics July 5th 👇
IMG_0875.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh no I’ve been at work all day and haven’t had chance to repost my thread suggestion!
Fopperholic #53: Foppycoptering all around, don’t forget to size down!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
She's going to have show that stunnnning piece of ink off again on her after photos next Monday to match the before pics, but no doubt she will be covered in fake tan so it might disguise it a bit.

Before pics July 5th 👇
View attachment 249975

I wonder what Chris thought that first time she whipped her kit on and was covered in those tat's... (she has one on her side too I think ... so at least 4!).... Bet he was a a bit stooned !! (I have a tattoo so not dissing tat's just the are the standard ones that are done when young ) !! Plus not quite the classy bird she tries to be... though she sounds common as muck on most of her videos !

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I wonder what Chris thought that first time she whipped her kit on and was covered in those tat's... (she has one on her side too I think ... so at least 4!).... Bet he was a a bit stooned !! (I have a tattoo so not dissing tat's just the are the standard ones that are done when young ) !! Plus not quite the classy bird she tries to be... though she sounds common as muck on most of her videos !
I think the shock came more when Chris whipped HIS kit off 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.