Fopperholic #52 Filtered from head to toe, didn't eat at The Ivy, just went for a pose !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I'm ever in a position to buy something from Alexander McQueen it won't be a pair of clompy Spice Girl trainers. There are beautiful things on that site. The trainers are basically expensive Adidas gazelles.

Reactions: 26
I don’t think those trainers are real, she doesn’t have that much spare cash to spend £800 on trainers. If she had that much spare cash then she wouldn’t shop at Primark, Aldi, Lidl, H&M etc.
They are either fake or on a credit card. What an absolute waste of money!

Reactions: 27
I don’t think those trainers are real, she doesn’t have that much spare cash to spend £800 on trainers. If she had that much spare cash then she wouldn’t shop at Primark, Aldi, Lidl, H&M etc.
It's all on the plastic 🙄

Anyone else have their phone now change clever to cleaver 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s making herself look a right dick! Swipe up for £400 trainers of which I have 2 pairs, when so many people are struggling in one way or another, she honestly beggars belief, absolutely zero self awareness

If I'm ever in a position to buy something from Alexander McQueen it won't be a pair of clompy Spice Girl trainers. There are beautiful things on that site. The trainers are basically expensive Adidas gazelles.
You can get the same style copies even for £15 on e bay So whose to say she not been to the market for them

Reactions: 18
Loads of messages about the trainers my arse 🙄 £800 on 2 pairs of trainers is not a good investment. She’s such a smug hole. So so so rich and successful but needs to beg on social media 🤔 okay Fopps

Reactions: 20
All that money on trainers and her oven isn’t even in her kitchen 😂😂 you’re so cleaver Fopps I’m so jealous!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
All that money on trainers and her oven isn’t even in her kitchen 😂😂 you’re so cleaver Fopps I’m so jealous!
Yeah cutting corners on something that might in the future potentially make them money if they sell (been's it's not their 'forever home' !!) but wastes money on trainers (hideous ones at that) to swipe up for a few pennies on the Gram... talk about wonky bleeping priorities..... she really isn't very cleaver at all is she..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
knock off trainers, pickle dick hubby, cringe mum and a shite extension, living the dream eh fopps?? ;) imagine being the joke of insta and still churning out more crap daily

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Every time I see those boys on that bouncy castle or a trampoline it gives me the fear, especially as one of our NCT friends currently has a toddler in a plaster cast for 6 weeks with a broken foot due to a pretty unremarkable fall when running about. Fopps really is stupid.

Reactions: 13
knock off trainers, pickle dick hubby, cringe mum and a shite extension, living the dream eh fopps?? ;) imagine being the joke of insta and still churning out more crap daily
Couldn't afford a new kitchen yet spends £££ on ugly trainers. Ok Fopps

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So according to her she has 2 x pairs of McQueens, 1 x Balneciaga and a paid off a Gucci bee trainers. That nearly £2K on trainers. Then there is the Gucci belt and the handbags. You can’t buy copies like that in market in this country, only in the Far East where they don’t enforce copywrite. You can however buy them from a multitude of fake sellers on Instagram.

I am in the very fortunate position of having some real pieces from LV, Gucci and Channel. Nothing about the way she dresses would make me think they are real: she wears cheap high street shite, especially likes Primark. You just don’t buy £450 trainers and pair them with Primark. It’s not on credit cards. It’s fake. She is probably the least genuine person I’ve seen. She would definitely buy fake and brag that she has a real collection. If money was no object the they would have had a brand new kitchen to go in that extension instead of the what they have badly refitted/

• Heart
Reactions: 36
So according to her she has 2 x pairs of McQueens, 1 x Balneciaga and a paid off a Gucci bee trainers. That nearly £2K on trainers. Then there is the Gucci belt and the handbags. You can’t buy copies like that in market in this country, only in the Far East where they don’t enforce copywrite. You can however buy them from a multitude of fake sellers on Instagram.

I am in the very fortunate position of having some real pieces from LV, Gucci and Channel. Nothing about the way she dresses would make me think they are real: she wears cheap high street shite, especially likes Primark. You just don’t buy £450 trainers and pair them with Primark. It’s not on credit cards. It’s fake. She is probably the least genuine person I’ve seen. She would definitely buy fake and brag that she has a real collection. If money was no object the they would have had a brand new kitchen to go in that extension instead of the what they have badly refitted/
Absolutely this. If they were real she’d be showing us the tags/dust bags/shoe boxes. No class.

Loads of messages about the trainers my arse 🙄 £800 on 2 pairs of trainers is not a good investment. She’s such a smug hole. So so so rich and successful but needs to beg on social media 🤔 okay Fopps
I’m refraining from watching (again 😂) but has she referred to trainers as an investment? She doesn’t even wash her fanny before a smear test after a gym session so I bet her trotters and trainers absolutely honk!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

Same, I have a few Gucci and LV. Investment pieces that hold their value. I also mix and match with high street stuff. Not that I am on SM but if I posted a picture with one of my bags in shot my friends would rip the tit out of me. I think Fopps things that anyone that says anything "negative" about her is jealous. Without being crude I have a bigger / better house than her which is mortgage free ( both worked very hard to make that possible) and an lovely kitchen with the oven actually in it - shock horror. I was literally dragged up on a council estate and know where I came from. Me and hubby work hard for all we have. Despite saying all this we are so very humble. We donate regularly to charity without telling the whole world. I can't imagine a life where I have to prove myself / beg for self validation from strangers to feel that I am somebody. In a way I pity her. She needs some self worth, that's something you cannot buy.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Absolutely this. If they were real she’d be showing us the tags/dust bags/shoe boxes. No class.
Thats so true. We had the unboxing of the Hunter wellies (never to be seen again) yet we never see any of the boxes & so on for all her Gucci, AlexandRA McQueen, etc. Much like her ‘degree’ certificate and grad photo...all about as real her lips😘

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I was thinking this too.

That's about £2k on tit trainers this year amd for what? To pretend she can keep up with who exactly. She would have been better spending the money on moving the sink and keeping the oven in the kitchen. At least then she'd be a twit with a nice kitchen instead of a twit with tit trainers.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thats so true. We had the unboxing of the Hunter wellies (never to be seen again) yet we never see any of the boxes & so on for all her Gucci, AlexandRA McQueen, etc. Much like her ‘degree’ certificate and grad photo...all about as real her lips😘
I'd forgotten about the Hunter wellies, and looks like Nikki has too as we haven't ever seen them since she got them. Had a dream the other night that Nikki showed me her degree certificate, well I say showed, I went to her house and she left it out on the table for me to see. Can't even escape her in my dreams now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.